Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships (12432 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies / Role Of Ugly Girls In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Havent talked about ugly girls for awhile now, instead of insulting them lets talk about their usefulness grin
What are the benefits of dating ugly girls

1. Peace of mind: no one is dragging her with u , she is going nowhere she is urs till you are tired

2. Selfish sex: with an ugly girl , ur sexual satisfaction is her job, she worships you, no need to worry about pleasing her

3.money : they are cheap to maintain and dont ask for money at all

4: cleaning the house and washing clothes : they are hard working and will work to keep you with them

5: food: ugly girls are good cooks and she will use her money to go to market wink

6:dull girlfriend:they believe lies easily and are very gullible , you can fool an ugly girl for 5years non stop

7: obey without questions : tell her to dress or do anything she will obey without arguing , she can come to ur house by 2am on short notice , they are very loyal

Source : guys talk and gossips

4 Likes

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tiny23:

tiny boo kiss
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by CentaurXXV: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by olusheye2(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Some beautiful girls are also loyal and possess all these

sweetjude:
Havent talked about ugly girls for awhile now, instead of insulting them lets talk about thier usefulness grin

1. Peace of mind: no one is dragging her with u , she is going nowhere she is urs till you are tired

2. Selfish sex: with an ugly girl , ur sexual satisfaction is her job, she worships you, no need to worry about pleasing her

4: cleaning the house and washing clothes : they are hard working and will work to keep you with them

5: food: ugly girls are good cooks and she will use her money to go to market wink

6:dull girlfriend:they believe lies easily and are very gullible , you can fool an ugly girl for 5years non stop

7: obey without questions : tell her to dress or do anything she will obey without arguing , she can come to ur house by 2am on short notice , they are very loyal

5 Likes

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
olusheye2:
Some beautiful girls are also loyal and possess all these

selfish sex cheesy and cheapness cheesy fine girls are expensive to date
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Maybe all these things u posted as advantages only happen in the movies but in reality its not always true.My former house i rented the caretaker taking care of the lodge has a wife who is as ugly as sin.She looks that killer dollbaby named chucky in that movie childsplay.remember wen chucky's face always gets damaged in the film....dats how my former caretaker's wife's face looks.Not only is she butt ugly she is also very dirty.So can u imagine when the caretaker is not around then other men will sneak in to Bleep hercheesy.Until d man caught her red handed and chased her out.The point am trying to put across is any woman go give u wahala whether ugly or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ugly boys been carrying high standards from 'The Beginning'
unware of how unqualified they are 2 demand anythingundecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Gratefulsoul(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
No lady is ugly... it all depends on where you looking at, the face or the heart.. The choice is solely that of the beholder..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Aniker(f): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
But I don't do all this undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Twaci(f): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
No one is ugly undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetjude:
selfish sex cheesy and cheapness cheesy fine girls are expensive to date
Empress Njama who is expensive to date is she beautiful? Forget her big yanshcheesy.No be Timaya buy car for her while dating hercheesy.bro u never meet butt ugly babes wit swag yetcheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
men don't need looks.with money and power they can acquire anything in this world.
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
lefulefu:
men don't need looks.with money and power they can acquire anything in this world.
Most men lack any real money.
Sooooo by yer logic should be a lot sweeter

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
Most men lack any real money.
Sooooo by yer logic should be a lot sweeter
ladies are attracted to successful men.A man's looks doesn't matter to a woman.All those American women having wet dreams for Donald Trump is it because of his physical appearance or the power and money he wields?cheesy.
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
#TeamUglyGirls grin

2 Likes

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Berlynn:
#TeamUglyGirls grin
We rock babe kiss kiss
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
lefulefu:
ladies are attracted to successful men.A man's looks doesn't matter to a woman.All those American women having wet dreams for Donald Trump is it because of his physical appearance or the power and money he wields?cheesy.
undecided u is a lie!
Aint nobody havin' wet dream fo' trump
But the wealthy rapper 'the game' could get it wink

2 Likes

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by mrsfavour(f): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
It simply means that her brain is ugly not her looks. there are ugly but reasonable ladies who u wil meet, and their i.q will be more than u -the handsome guy,

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
lefulefu:
Maybe all these things u posted as advantages only happen in the movies but in reality its not always true.My former house i rented the caretaker taking care of the lodge has a wife who is as ugly as sin.She looks that killer dollbaby named chucky in that movie childsplay.remember wen chucky's face always gets damaged in the film....dats how my former caretaker's wife's face looks.Not only is she butt ugly she is also very dirty.So can u imagine when the caretaker is not around then other men will sneak in to Bleep hercheesy.Until d man caught her red handed and chased her out.The point am trying to put across is any woman go give u wahala whether ugly or not.
that one is one in a million , no be every dog be dog na
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
ugly guys dont have standards only fine guys do , an ugly guy can not be selective , abeg talk well na

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Gladiator1: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetjude:
Havent talked about ugly girls for awhile now, instead of insulting them lets talk about their usefulness grin

I guess u achieved all these with that girl that has legs like bicycle tyre. I dey even self-service with her pics sometimes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
No lady is ugly... it all depends on where you looking at, the face or the heart.. The choice is solely that of the beholder..
guy stop ugly is ugly stop all this moral thing men , ugly is ugly

3 Likes

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aniker:
But I don't do all this undecided lipsrsealed
then ure not ugly na
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Twaci:
No one is ugly undecided
abeg stop all this moral thing, ugly is ugly abeg, can u date an ugly guy
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Aniker(f): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetjude:
then ure not ugly na
Really?? Wait you the same guy as judefcc.?
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetjude:
ugly guys dont have standards only fine guys do , an ugly guy can not be selective , abeg talk well na
u prove that a lie jude grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Twaci(f): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetjude:
abeg stop all this moral thing, ugly is ugly abeg, can u date an ugly guy
No I can't date you. I'm sorry, I was wrong smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
mrsfavour:
It simply means that her brain is ugly not her looks. there are ugly but reasonable ladies who u wil meet, and their i.q will be more than u -the handsome guy,
ugliness is always about looks na , ugly is ugly dont change the truth
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Twaci:
No I can't date you. I'm sorry, I was wrong smiley
date me ke cheesy twaci because of lavada i will bone b4 i use u mop ground this evening kiss
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
u prove that a lie jude grin tongue
me how na cheesy
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
lefulefu:
Empress Njama who is expensive to date is she beautiful? Forget her big yanshcheesy.No be Timaya buy car for her while dating hercheesy.bro u never meet butt ugly babes wit swag yetcheesy.
facial beauty not butt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.