Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (54212 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by OkoAnike(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Freeze can qo jump infront of a movinq train for all I care!

He is entitled to our tithes,How he chooses to spend it is never your fuçkinq business Freeze.

It's unfortunate, The bible says :bring yea tithe and offering to my house so that, there will be meat in my house... Tithe and offering are not meant to be spent any how, please read your bible very well.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Icon79(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
The Bible says that in the last days some men of God (pastors) would start making merchandise of the gospel. And it's happening now, that's how I know that it's the last days. So nothing surprises me any more.

O pari
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by ekmike(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
amaben2020:

bro you are dumb, freeze makes his money and spends as he likes, Oyedepo collects money from the church and spends an he likes,

who is spending their money from these 2
Busy body, Is that what Oyedepo told you? why can't you mind your business, abi is it your money!
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Abeg Abeg e don do, no open my yansh. Lemme crawl back to my hole.
Not in Lagos jare, bobopelebe no fit withstand Lagos stress grin
I cant na, that was y i coded it too. The stress here is nothing to write home abt..i just hope i dont break down soon.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by OkoAnike(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
pinkpearl17:
Who is Daddy freeze? Wants to be relevant by attacking people bigger than him. Os it his money? What is his pain?

Op, I tot Christianity is about the truth no matter who is involve.... The young man has only said a sample truth what is wrong with that?
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by shapman: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

He is entitled to our tithes,How he chooses to spend it is never your fuçkinq business Freeze.

Blind to the truth you are.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Came: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Freeze, freeze, freeze, abi na freezer, how many times i call you... Who you don epp too... Who you epp.... Mind your cool fm work ooooo... Hmmmmmm....
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
sisipelebe:
I cant na, that was y i coded it too. The stress here is nothing to write home abt..i just hope i dont break down soon.
Don't break down ooo, you knw your bones are made of glass.
Waa pada make e

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by vickthourh(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
i like dis freeze guy....always saying his mind
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by OkoAnike(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Blitzerz:
The people paying the tithe are not complaining

When Oyedepo started church, without anything, Daddy freeze where were you?

The same freeze that used to flash 4 million naira wristwatch on social media is the one throwing stones.
What has he himself done?! Mscheww

Its people like freeze that criticized Jesus when alabaster perfume was poured on him.
So there is no need of hiding his paranoia behind scriptures.

Abegi, we dont have time for people seeking cheap popularity.

It's high time pastor start declaring their asset before they start their so call ministry... What was his worth before becoming a pastor...

Tithe and offering are suppose to meat in d house of God , but now d meat in d house of pastors, may God help us.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by DonCortino: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Freeze! Hmm

Mouth odour loading..............

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by chccho(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
DonCortino:
Freeze! Hmm

Mouth odour loading..............
Lmao @ mouth odour!!!! I pity this freeze guy and the truth is if freeze were to have a one on one with oyedepo or adeboye them no born am well to ask them all these questions

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by NairaMaster1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
snrman:
Let the bashing begin. Xtians vs xtians tongue
May you live long.

I wonder what he will tell politicians that steal our money to do with their own. Muslims won't abuse imam as we do
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Securedbet24: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

But G, he said the plain truth if you could review his letterings. Anyways truth bitter sha and cowardice wouldn't wanna follow it because He (Oyedepo) is a man of God.
Wouldn't judge anyone for now though. We all get case for Baba God hand

Safe
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Chocogold: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

You are lost, and you need to think well for you not to be a hungry worshiper.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Zenlife: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:
This freeze needs delivery

Send him a truckload of rice.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Zenlife: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:
This freeze needs delivery

Send him a truckload of rice then.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by chccho(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Naija people u wicked o,must the color of your skin also be the color of your mind
Haba a man that started his church from under a tree/tenth over 35yrs ago has been able to single handedly grow the church from 10members to millions of followers all over the world and u want him to be wearing rags or riding on a donkey? As far as am concerned he owns the church, he has done well for himself and his generations.if we think oyedepo is a scam,why don't those who know the truth and speak the truth also try to pastor a church on your street and let's see how many followers u can get in 1year. Oyedepos influence and input into ota alone supercedes what the state govt has done for the ota community. If u don't like a church or a pastor don't go there if u feel they are scam pastors why don't establish your church after all they don't pay tax...

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by rhektor(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
villareal15:
Freeze been blasting pastors these days.

Code he's jobless
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by rhektor(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Zenlife:

Send him a truckload of rice.

grin
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by rhektor(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
OkoAnike:

Op, I tot Christianity is about the truth no matter who is involve.... The young man has only said a sample truth what is wrong with that?

Did you read the Bible passage that he quoted above? If you haven't read the last line "the workman is worthy of his meat"
Question so did jobless frezer Abu Wetin dem dey call am think Oyedepo is not worthy of his meat? Ponder over this
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Deban: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

zombie. Emancipate ourself. A man is entitled to 10% of your hard earned money to spend the way he wants. I et, you have never worked for money. Haveou asked why the UK government banned Oyedepo from entering the UK because of corruption.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Deban: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

zombie. Emancipate ourself. A man is entitled to 10% of your hard earned money to spend the way he wants. I bet, you have never worked for money. Have you asked why the UK government banned Oyedepo from entering the UK because of corruption. Get knowledge and wisdom. It is freely given. Unless you get some of those money from Oyedepo too.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by jabojafa(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olumaeme:

One of the retarded idiots worshipping the God of men
u call The Almighty a man made god? THE I AM THAT I AM waz before d world began. He created you for ur info.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by jabojafa(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Blitzerz:
The people paying the tithe are not complaining

When Oyedepo started church, without anything, Daddy freeze where were you?

The same freeze that used to flash 4 million naira wristwatch on social media is the one throwing stones.
What has he himself done?! Mscheww

Its people like freeze that criticized Jesus when alabaster perfume was poured on him.
So there is no need of hiding his paranoia behind scriptures.

Abegi, we dont have time for people seeking cheap popularity.
dnt worry ursef, d scriptures cannot be broken. Even wen Jesus walked on d earth people doubted him, critisized him and disbelieved his proofs. As d Bible has my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. No one including any government or president can fight the Truth, all dey can do is for d truth.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by peacesamuel94(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
bezimo:
God has blessed Bishop Oyedepo in unbelievable terms.How he distributes his wealth is nobody's business. He owes no Pharisee any explanation.

As far as I know Bishop is into a number of charity works that range from construction of roads in Ota and environs, scholarships to indigent students to Landmark and Covenant universities, feeding a number of charity homes and many more.Yet this son of confusion called freeze is talking nonsense.He doesn't give in Winners Chapel and as such is entitled to zero opinion on how Bishop Manages Winners chapel or his wealth.

Freeze you day is coming, watch it!

Typical Pharisee and Judas disposition.

I remember that statement in the Bible where Judas criticised the woman who poured an expensive perfume to wipe Jesus feet, and Judas said, the perfume should have been sold and given to the poor, the Bible said he said so not because he cared for the poor, but because he was a thief.

If opening churches would make pastors rich and wealthy from tithe, why are not all pastors rich. Is it not the same God that called them. If to open church is about collecting tithe, Freeze go and open one and stop talking nonsense, typical attention seeking Sadducees.

nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Lavenda26: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

It is not really your fault that u talk like this when you see or hear the truth... for satan has bestowed ignorance on you. Feel free to abuse me all you like but truth can not be hidden and I know it hurts to swallow.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Deco1678(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=peacesamuel94 post=51933329][/quote]
nna nawa for people oo
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by jabojafa(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
bezimo:
God has blessed Bishop Oyedepo in unbelievable terms.How he distributes his wealth is nobody's business. He owes no Pharisee any explanation.

As far as I know Bishop is into a number of charity works that range from construction of roads in Ota and environs, scholarships to indigent students to Landmark and Covenant universities, feeding a number of charity homes and many more.Yet this son of confusion called freeze is talking nonsense.He doesn't give in Winners Chapel and as such is entitled to zero opinion on how Bishop Manages Winners chapel or his wealth.

Freeze you day is coming, watch it!

Typical Pharisee and Judas disposition.

I remember that statement in the Bible where Judas criticised the woman who poured an expensive perfume to wipe Jesus feet, and Judas said, the perfume should have been sold and given to the poor, the Bible said he said so not because he cared for the poor, but because he was a thief.

If opening churches would make pastors rich and wealthy from tithe, why are not all pastors rich. Is it not the same God that called them. If to open church is about collecting tithe, Freeze go and open one and stop talking nonsense, typical attention seeking Sadducees.
my broda u are right oh. Who has d so called Freeze helped? If any1 thinks dt openin church is equal to wealth let him go ahead and open his and stop spilling rubish online. Kingdom wealth/prosperity is gotten thru d covenant and if u are nt a tither u can never smell convenant wealth/prosperity talk more of tasting it. U can quote me anywhere. If any1 can get kingdom wealth without tithing den God is a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by jabojafa(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Good response but why should the school fees be expensive especially covenant university
my broda if u think u can operate a private uni with such facilities as they hv in CU with less dan 100k as fees i bet u alot of ppl wud hv opened deirs. Now are there no many secondary schools in Lag, Abj n Ph whose sch fees are over 500k? Why hvnt u complained to govt? If u cnt afford a private uni den u hv state n fed uni to attend after all CU is not d only uni in Nig. Why hvnt u complained abt d fees of dem Havard, Oxford etc quality education is nt cheap.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by jabojafa(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
babatgtr:
Who told you that He is not helping the poor, is it until you see someone carrying videos around and started posting on internet how he help, that's well you believe he is helping like your politicians always do. OYEDEPO is helping numerous youths not only him but many pastors also do likewise, but they will never carry it like news because is normal way of life.. ...Is only the Pharisees will carry alarm because they want to help.. .so make your findings very well before you start to criticize
God bless you.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by jabojafa(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
babatgtr:
Who told you that He is not helping the poor, is it until you see someone carrying videos around and started posting on internet how he help, that's well you believe he is helping like your politicians always do. OYEDEPO is helping numerous youths not only him but many pastors also do likewise, but they will never carry it like news because is normal way of life.. ...Is only the Pharisees will carry alarm because they want to help.. .so make your findings very well before you start to criticize
God bless you. No amount hate wud ever stop God frm prospering any1 who is walking in d convenant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] / Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / 2face Birthday Cake From Annie Idibia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.