Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (54190 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by OsaDi: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by pinkpearl17(f): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Who is Daddy freeze? Wants to be relevant by attacking people bigger than him. Os it his money? What is his pain?
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by oluwaVaz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Freeze wetin concern u, well shaaa u need this..

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:
This freeze needs delivery

Then you need to emancipate yourself from mental and religious slavery undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by xynerise: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:
Yea, home delivery

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
tru tok sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by icon8: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:

Really? Is he pregnant??

10 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by LorDBolton(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
seriously this is deep cry

But akon didn't give them light free of charge o
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by 0b10010011: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
clems88:
As far as I'm concerned hez said nothing. Rubbish

You didn't read the composition then cos the last time I checked, he made multiple valuable points with examples.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by sonyviao(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
uhmm... the first time ever... ever... ever!!! is say ever!!! freeze makes sense!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by alaskido(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Daddy Freeze just spoke the Gospel truth. We have Private Universities opened by these pastors but the members children cannot attend the university because the fees are high. These are the same members who pay their tithes, offerings etc. to this same church. Instead the children of our politician with stolen money attends these schools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Sikay19(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Freeze can qo jump infront of a movinq train for all I care!

He is entitled to our tithes,How he chooses to spend it is never your fuçkinq business Freeze.

Start using your brain

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by JoNach: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Living faith Nigeria limited.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by 0b10010011: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:

Did he say anything that isn't true? If yes, point it out?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nigeriatraining: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Some pastor licking Ass people will start bashing him. Deep inside of you, you know he's spilling truths.

It's annoying how we don't have any measures to curb these pastors excesses. They rather say "Touch Not My Anointed" or "Thou Shall Not Judge"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by iambabaG: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
True talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

He is entitled to our tithes,How he chooses to spend it is never your fuçkinq business Freeze.

See am mumu Christianity has collected your brain and turned you into a fool and a hypocrite, common truth you cannot accept, you can't even think before you type, I'm guessing you learned from your hypocrite Jesus and yawevh.

Werey. Person will be suffering and smiling. If not for airtel free basics I'm not sure you will be here.
Smh , lost soul.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by mustymatic(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
What do you expect? It's all about the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Toks2008(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Paulchris:
Popular OAP daddy freeze posted this pix on his instagram page

That is why I love this guy..very down to earth.

I wrote this thread some days ago
https://www.nairaland.com/3512698/does-nigerian-pastor-truly-need

It still baffles me that seun and lalasticlala refused to push it to fpage which makes me believe naira land is not as real as I thought..smh!

Good one freeze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Pres1: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
The truth should be told no matter how bitter. Big evidences every where you turn to and still ignored.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by daniella04: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Well said. I know a redeemite who see alcohol as a sin because of that he refused to join social group of his kinsmen but same bible didn't tell him it's a sin to beat up ones parent. He beats his mother of more than 70years old everyday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by 0b10010011: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

You need to start putting your brain to use!

Can't believe you exclaimed so much without a counter point to prove Freeze wrong. He made sensible and laudable pointers that need to be addressed if you disagree.

Don't derail the topic with insult. Leave the messenger and deliberate on the message

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Mayorsholly(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Niz idea... but why cant we leave talking and start doing .. Firstly, sell all ur hard earned property and give the cash to dose repented terrorist..oophs they don't deserve it.. Remember there is love in sharing... Easier said then done grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by locdog(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Truth talk!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by iamrosheed: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

Omo I shake my head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by guywitzerogal(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
#Istandwithfreeze 101 on ds one.....God will surely unleash is anger on them Endtimes pastors....

Pls NOTE I didn't mention anybody names before u come shout at mi for ur PAPA sake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
That's why I have left the neo-pentecostals and pitched my tent with the orthodox.
Every donation is declared to the last kobo. The offering is declared, your tithe doesn't go to the pastorate.
The church is run by a board /council of elders who fix and pay the pastor/priest's salary

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by martineverest(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
this same people will ask u to sow a shiloh seed for ur problems to be answered...but the sowers failed to realise that God's ways arent our ways and they also fail to know what the name,'CHRIST THE REDEEMER' actually means....i ve never seen where jesus asked people to sow seed before getting their healings

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by ayofimihan(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

What kind of a person thinks like this?
undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Blitzerz: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
sapiosexual1:
That's why I have left the neo-pentecostals ans pitched my tent with the orthodox.
Every donation is declared to the last kobo. The offering is declared, your tithe doesn't go to the pastorate.
The church is run by a board of elders who fix and pay the pastor's salary

And the boards of elders are not humans?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by 0b10010011: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
alienvirus:
Touch not their anointing. Do their person no harm

Naxo! They are here!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) / Naira Marley's 'Pistol' Pendant (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.