Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (54191 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Charly68: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fourwinds:
who told u those who pay tithe don't grumble...if u were to be privilege to see into d hearts of men u will agree some do dat...reason y Jesus Christ said give ur widow"s mind... ...I don't think Apostles collected tithes...
read Acts chapter 5 and see what happened there.. Apostles collected tithe my brother. We all should mind our business . Stop attacking men of God!
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by amaben2020(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekmike:
Does anyone here decides how Freeze spends his money..is he saying he has no luxury item he could have given to help someone. What has this government and the politicians done for the masses. You don't expect Dr. Oyedepo to provide you what you should be demanding from the government and if he does anything as such it should be his decision and not yours Mr.

bro you are dumb, freeze makes his money and spends as he likes, Oyedepo collects money from the church and spends an he likes,

who is spending their money from these 2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by IncredibleJoe(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:
This freeze needs delivery

Delivery kor, labour ni angry

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Fourwinds: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
repogirl:
True! Many Pastors are now looking like scam artists and their followers, gullible zombies.

God will judge in the end anyway.
this ur pix fine babe...how we fit jam now
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Minirakiza: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
U can even buy the entire community, or even prize the whole world to see if u can afford the money as a pastor, bishop, Reverend or prophet for all I care. but my advice is that u remember and do not forget that many are dying in ur ministry as a result of hunger... pls help. in fact , let me tell u the plain truth. Any pastor that have more that two cars in his house is fraudster cause there are people who give their last kobo as offertory base on what u told them and go home starving and u re there patrolling with exotic cars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by oluxy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
I love that of Akon.

That is a true talk though..
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Fourwinds: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Charly68:
read Acts chapter 5 and see what happened there.. Apostles collected tithe my brother. We all should mind our business . Stop attacking men of God!
look here my friend...it wasn't tithe dey collected...they sold and brought all their money together for their common use...pls don't mistaken dat for tithe
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by FILEBE(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Charly68:
Depression is very bad..if this man has nothing doing why attacking man of God for nothing...the tithe he collects is not yours,the givers never talk nor complain..where comes your moral justification for castigation of the anointed. You did not vote for him nor elect him to become what he is so which one be your problem in this matter.. I think this man needs real medical attention .

Hmnnn. People can be so so so be defensive of what and who they believe in that they wont want to hear something else that doesn't align with what they believe in.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nigeriatraining: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
timpaker:
So says a man who's as extravagant as a pastor.

Let him sell his watches - he owns about 4 Rolex watches starting from the Rolex DateJust, DayDate, Day Tona and Yatch Master II (4 of them combined are worth about 25million not to mention his Tag Heuer, Zenith, among other people watch collections ).

He's telling someone to sell off one of his jets to better the live of mankind in his community while his collection of watches is around 100 million (yeah you read /heard me right). The fact is, you mustn't be very rich as a modern day pastor, or a businessman to help the needy, like he said Akon provided electricity for about 2million people in Africa.... So Mr. Freeze, what have you done for mankind or for the people living in your community?

Or are you waiting to become a pastor or a musician before you do anything?

Understanding is bliss! Freeze works for his money, he earns the money, he is an OAP, he gets deal and businesses. So therefore he has rights to all he earns. If he doesn't offer help to the needy, he has moral right not to. But a Pastor who earns money off members offerings and tithes, with mostly poor people as members who seeks the face of God for their blessings and materials gains. It is only right that these pastors helps the needy in the church. These pastors drives on fast and exoctic cars on members money, Are you blind to these facts?

A pastor owing universities, Private Jets, Cars, Houses and to top it all been arrogant about it..

What a SHAME!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by JimmySnow: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
When the Muslim want to enter the Mosque they off their shoes while we the Xtain off our brain in church.... Time will tell when our collective morality is been questioned by unborn generation.... if we lived for today or for the future?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Pepperdino(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wow this is surprise to others but he said the real truth
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Fourwinds: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Demigods666:

See am mumu Christianity has collected your brain and turned you into a fool and a hypocrite, common truth you cannot accept, you can't even think before you type, I'm guessing you learned from your hypocrite Jesus and yawevh.

Werey. Person will be suffering and smiling. If not for airtel free basics I'm not sure you will be here.
Smh , lost soul.
hay u there....leave Jesus Christ out of this...He lived a simple and exemplary life

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by TheEminentLaity: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Orthodox? Cool
sapiosexual1:
That's why I have left the neo-pentecostals and pitched my tent with the orthodox.
Every donation is declared to the last kobo. The offering is declared, your tithe doesn't go to the pastorate.
The church is run by a board /council of elders who fix and pay the pastor/priest's salary
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by jerryfisher(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
SexyNairalander:
Jesus never lived a lavished life

all the same its non of my business
God knows

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by HEADYWORLD: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Freeze and beef are like #help me put ZUMA picture. He started 2016 with basketmouth beef, 2017 pastor oyedepo.. . Am watching
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Fourwinds: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
daniella04:
Well said. I know a redeemite who see alcohol as a sin because of that he refused to join social group of his kinsmen but same bible didn't tell him it's a sin to beat up ones parent. He beats his mother of more than 70years old everyday
dats what we call Stupidity mix with Ignorance
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Freeze can qo jump infront of a movinq train for all I care!

He is entitled to our tithes,How he chooses to spend it is never your fuçkinq business Freeze.

Mr, Freeze said the plain truth, and what you just put up there is utter nonsense! You mustn't comment on everything!

Christianity is all about giving and sacrifice. If a man that rich cannot provide electricity for his immediate community, then it's a big shame.

I'm a firm believer, I believe in paying my tithes and giving offering as instructed in the Bible, but the truth is; the lifestyle of some of these super-rich 'men of God' has succeeded in making many see the church as a business and thereby bringing the gospel of Christ to ridicule.

No sincere Christian can condemn what Freeze said.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by KingSarzy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
When Jesus died..... The soldiers casted lots for his garment..... Y?....... It shows how expensive it was
When Jesus was about to be arrested his disciples were unaware but still they walked with armor (sword)...... Jesus was never poor..... Y should our pastors be poor...... Make freeze enter fridge abeg.....na e money wen dey mmm nai dey worry am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by chidi4real: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
freeze!plz stop talking against the anointed.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Shaw007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
eeyah!!! this guy don Bleep up oh
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by wonlasewonimi: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

He is entitled to our tithes,How he chooses to spend it is never your fuçkinq business Freeze.

Bros your case is different.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by KingSarzy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ur pastor dey share money for una church. ....... Dey deceive urself....... Has he not been a blessing to us..... Yes he has...... He doesn't know your offering..... Did he beg you for your offering....... Freeze abeg u too mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by chris2face(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:
Believe me u need the deliverance pass him

The dude just said the plain truth

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by tobidipity(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mr Freeze, you just gained a follower.
I wonder if Nigerians don't think at all. We just choose to remain blind to the atrocities of this so called men of God. For crying out loud, how can a church goer who pay her tithe regularly can't afford to send her wards to the church school? Common sense (which seems to be uncommon) should tell you that the church (money making venture) need to be checked. Nigerians for bleep sake let's open our eyes and see. We've been used enough.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by zubby29(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

pastors children speaking in tongues. by there fruits we shall know them
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by hahn(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

Spoken like a true slave smiley
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Kakamorufu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

all you know is to comment anyhow. small sense you no get
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Barigaboy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
SexyNairalander:
Jesus never lived a lavished life

all the same its non of my business
Nice one pls help me send d masquerade pix to my whatsapp 08135044474 thanks
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Kakamorufu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:
go deliver him na.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by 0b10010011: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
[size=28pt]
JimmySnow:
When the Muslim want to enter the Mosque they off their shoes while we the Xtain off our brain in church.... Time will tell when our collective morality is been questioned by unborn generation.... if we lived for today or for the future?
[/size]
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Organs(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Organs:

bezimo: YOU ARE JUST BRAINWAHSED....How come Nigeria is full of churches yet it is full of evil?? its because you and most pastors are fake. Everyone is thinking about himself and his pocket. You dont understand religion and faith and service to God and humanity. Go back and read the stories of all the prophets and compare that with the pastors of today. Also read what the WEST says about nigerians and their pastors and churches, there is an article about getting rich in the name of god and all this you will find in developing countries like nigeria where you have high poverty rate and hope in God via faith message sells a lot and the pastors are caching in on it. Receive brain my brother, they are stealing you blind.
bezimo:
God has blessed Bishop Oyedepo in unbelievable terms.How he distributes his wealth is nobody's business. He owes no Pharisee any explanation.

As far as I know Bishop is into a number of charity works that range from construction of roads in Ota and environs, scholarships to indigent students to Landmark and Covenant universities, feeding a number of charity homes and many more.Yet this son of confusion called freeze is talking nonsense.He doesn't give in Winners Chapel and as such is entitled to zero opinion on how Bishop Manages Winners chapel or his wealth.

Freeze you day is coming, watch it!

Typical Pharisee and Judas disposition.

I remember that statement in the Bible where Judas criticised the woman who poured an expensive perfume to wipe Jesus feet, and Judas said, the perfume should have been sold and given to the poor, the Bible said he said so not because he cared for the poor, but because he was a thief.

If opening churches would make pastors rich and wealthy from tithe, why are not all pastors rich. Is it not the same God that called them. If to open church is about collecting tithe, Freeze go and open one and stop talking nonsense, typical attention seeking Sadducees.

bezimo: YOU ARE JUST BRAINWAHSED....How come Nigeria is full of churches yet it is full of evil?? its because you and most pastors are fake. Everyone is thinking about himself and his pocket. You dont understand religion and faith and service to God and humanity. Go back and read the stories of all the prophets and compare that with the pastors of today. Also read what the WEST says about nigerians and their pastors and churches, there are so many articles about getting rich in the name of God and all this you will find in developing countries like nigeria where you have high poverty rate and hope in God via faith message sells a lot and the pastors are caching in on it. Receive brain my brother, the Pastors are stealing you blind.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by amanze15(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

you ooze of acute gullibility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) / Naira Marley's 'Pistol' Pendant (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.