Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? (1607 Views)

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Please People Of God Where Can I Go For Deliverance??? / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh .. damn !!!!! ma nigga grin grin

The Pyrrho in your username eluded me

How far na grin grin
I dey.

I see u haven't changed.
Re: The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
ScepticalPyrrho:
I dey.

I see u haven't changed.

God has always existed and I acknowledge this . Is it a bad thing ?

Before we continue bro , check this out : https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion
Re: The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? by felixomor: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This account was created December 9 .

Felixomor , who do you think is behind this account ?

Dont worry,
Very soon he will expose himself.

Suspects in mind though.
Re: The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God has always existed and I acknowledge this . Is it a bad thing ?

Before we continue bro , check this out : https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion
I've given up on your arguments, i'm still trying to see this God.

But i'll check it out
Re: The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 15, 2016
You seem not to grasp my question @ Deicide..... My question is, would ancient men claim to talk to what they know they invented and that it replied them even in public?
Re: The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? by edogho(m): 4:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Never heard or read of anyone except those from the books claim they see and speak with any spirit being. Even the bright minds heralding discoveries from time immemorial never claimed such.
Its only in the books.
I think it started when the first con-man met the first fool. Magic tricks don tey u know. I can do some magic tricks too. money in cigarettes n box of match disappearing are just the little I did back then.
The masters dey tho... Just believe in anything u like, when u get tired, you'll stop same way we no longer worship the sun.

regards
Re: The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? by Niflheim(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2016
History of god.

OLOSHI CAVE MAN: See as wata dey fall from sky nah!!!

SENIOR BUSH MAN: Wata from sky?!!! E be like say persin dey cry for up up!!!

OLOSHI CAVE MAN: See as light(lightening), dey drop from sky,:dey kill rat for ground!!!

SENIOR BUSH MAN: CHAI!!! Na senior hunter for sky wey wan chop bushmeat!!!

OLOSHI CAVE MAN: See as smoke dey comot from top of mountain sha!!!

SENIOR BUSH MAN: KAI!!! Na owambe party dem dey celebrate for up dia oohh!!! E bi like say dem dey cook Madagascan Kangaroo with Czechoslovakian Coconut!!!

OLOSHI CAVE MAN: YEEPA!!! Wetin be that loud sound for up up(thunder)!!!

SENIOR BUSH MAN!!! I hear am ohh!!! Me sef I hear am ooohhh!!! E bi like say gigantic gorrilas dey fight for up up again!!! E bi like say dem dey fight over who is next to f.uck Chief Mrs Gladys Gorilla!!!

And this explains the "thinking patterns" of religious people today!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? by Deicide: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2016
lordnicklaus:
You seem not to grasp my question @ Deicide..... My question is, would ancient men claim to talk to what they know they invented and that it replied them even in public?

Good thing you Said @bolded if we Modern men do it Till this Day Why Do you think there's would Be different?
Re: The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2016
Niflheim:
History of god.

OLOSHI CAVE MAN: See as wata dey fall from sky nah!!!

SENIOR BUSH MAN: Wata from sky?!!! E be like say persin dey cry for up up!!!

OLOSHI CAVE MAN: See as light(lightening), dey drop from sky,:dey kill rat for ground!!!

SENIOR BUSH MAN: CHAI!!! Na senior hunter for sky wey wan chop bushmeat!!!

OLOSHI CAVE MAN: See as smoke dey comot from top of mountain sha!!!

SENIOR BUSH MAN: KAI!!! Na owambe party dem dey celebrate for up dia oohh!!! E bi like say dem dey cook Madagascan Kangaroo with Czechoslovakian Coconut!!!

OLOSHI CAVE MAN: YEEPA!!! Wetin be that loud sound for up up(thunder)!!!

SENIOR BUSH MAN!!! I hear am ohh!!! Me sef I hear am ooohhh!!! E bi like say gigantic gorrilas dey fight for up up again!!! E bi like say dem dey fight over who is next to f.uck Chief Mrs Gladys Gorilla!!!

And this explains the "thinking patterns" of religious people today!!!

Tgis guy yaff killed me oo with laff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defining A Christian. / Help I Need Contact Of A Genuine & Strong Prophet Of God!! / Did The Egyptian Magicians Turn Staff To Snake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.