Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man (2875 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Nigerian Facebook user, August Last Born proudly showed off someone's husband and father as her Man Crush Everyday in a closed Facebook group.
Just look at the insane reply she gave after another user pointed out to her, with a proof photo, that her Man Crush was a married man with a baby.

I know he is married. You don't need to tell me, I don't care. He pays my bills perfectly well and f*ck so good so why should I be bothered?

And she's also laughing out loud.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/just-look-at-this-nigerian-ladys-reason.html

lalasticlala

Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by AntiWailer: 6:16am On Jan 25, 2017
A biitch want to simply break a home intentionally.
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by sinaj(f): 6:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Some people don't have conscience o! shocked
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by gabazin080(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2017
its a shame that girls can publicly come out and say they are fvcking a man.
at 40 u will see them at shiloh praying for a responsible man to marry. THIS HOES AINT LOYAL AT ALL

1 Like

Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Davash222(m): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Women are the second problem we have in our country after Rice.

2 Likes

Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 25, 2017
What nonsense.. Some ladies dey shameless mehn

Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Feranchek(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Preshann Askwell...... NNE, if to sey I no look well , I for think sey you be Asian oo!!! Some girls go just use disclosure own hands pursue their destiny commot.

Well, as for the babe wey don already tie her her head put for railway, when train start to pass, no ask why you no geh head again ooo
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Chicagoesontop: 6:30am On Jan 25, 2017
So Because He Pay Your Bills And Fvcks You Well, You Don't Want To Work And Get Your Own Man You Deserve This

1 Like

Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by femolacqua(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2017
No sense of shame and dignity.
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Mikylopez(f): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2017
o my goodness! gradually ladies are beginning to loose their dignity and morals.... dear God i know at some point things might become a lil but shabby please give me the strength to always stay positive and not to belittle myself ijn. amen
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by george93(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by princefunmmy(m): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2017
No be the man waka go meet the Bi.tch? I only pity the wife... I hope he pays his family's bill also
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by firstking01(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Atimes i wonder if these leeches actually came from a home.
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by dingbang(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2017
You ladies, u do worse than her already! So just shut it.
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by ChuzzyBlog: 7:01am On Jan 25, 2017
This lady eh!
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Sandydayziz(f): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Mikylopez:
o my goodness! gradually ladies are beginning to loose their dignity and morals.... dear God i know at some point things might become a lil but shabby please give me the strength to always stay positive and not to belittle myself ijn. amen
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by project8(m): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2017
For her mind she don win Trophy
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by CaroLyner(f): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2017
I wont blame the woman if she breaks her skinny bones into pieces

1 Like

Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2017
No wonder he's fu...king you well.

He chose the right batch....fu.....ck and leave. After he's done f..u.c:king you fine he will then leave you.

What a dumb azzz batch SMH and that nigga a dog as well.
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by SalomonKane: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2017
She has made her reason known why she fucks_ the man, money. Frankly, she ain't no different from the thousands of girls for fuck_ men for money either.

It's a known fact some women don't mind fucking_ even Lucifer, as long as he can pay their bills and take care of them.
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Ichel: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2017
That one is HIV+, i can see clearly.
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by McBrooklyn(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2017

Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Stupidity at its peak...stupid lady...no iota of shame undecided...
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by sonmvayina(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2017
suzan404:
Stupidity at its peak...stupid lady...no iota of shame undecided...

what is shamful about 2 consenting adult having sex?
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by niyot124: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Davash222:
Women are the second problem we have in our country after Rice.

Rotfl grin.

"After Rice" got me cracking. cheesy
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
sonmvayina:

what is shamful about 2 consenting adult having sex?
I know this line. it's what the west use.

if you must copy at least be creative. haba
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by leobrownish(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
continue!!! who ever dey strengthen u will continue to the extent there will be no place for you to run to.... No b curse ooo, jst how karma works!
Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by Xbursta(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
gabazin080:
its a shame that girls can publicly come out and say they are fvcking a man.

at 40 u will see them at shiloh praying for a responsible man to marry.
THIS HOES AINT LOYAL AT ALL

Re: Just Look At This Nigerian Lady's Reason For Proudly Sleeping With A Married Man by skywalker240(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

20+ Times Photography Strengthened Bonds Among Peers. Then And Now - Part 1 / Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. / List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.