Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Naija Reactions: Loud Or Quiet Wedding, Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Reactions: Loud Or Quiet Wedding, Which Do You Prefer? (624 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? / My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Reactions: Loud Or Quiet Wedding, Which Do You Prefer? by MegaBossEntz: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Would you prefer a loud wedding that will be the talk of town or you prefer a quiet wedding that will just be unique and classy but not loud?

#NAIJAREACTIONS
Re: Naija Reactions: Loud Or Quiet Wedding, Which Do You Prefer? by Gbemiie: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Quiet biko
Re: Naija Reactions: Loud Or Quiet Wedding, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin

I preferred quiet.. So the villagers won't come and robbed the kitchen sha.. shocked

U know when they hear there's a wedding eehn they eat like there's no tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Naija Reactions: Loud Or Quiet Wedding, Which Do You Prefer? by Softorgasm(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
I want a weeding that will be the talk of the world, a wedding that will graze front page covers of famous magazines all over the world, a wedding that CNN and BBC, E. entertainment channel and all major TV stations all over the world will give special coverage to..
I want a wedding that will be attended by powerful dignitaries..
I WANT A WEDDING THAT THE TOTAL COST WILL BE THE 100MILLION DOLLAR WEDDING..
and so shall it be.....
ISE.........
Re: Naija Reactions: Loud Or Quiet Wedding, Which Do You Prefer? by MrHighSea: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Q
Re: Naija Reactions: Loud Or Quiet Wedding, Which Do You Prefer? by Richiy(f): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Definitely a quiet one.

Preferably an evening beach wedding with 50 guests and one priest/pastor who will join us, then we party for a few hours and catch our flight to Bhutan for our honeymoon. Bliss. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Naija Reactions: Loud Or Quiet Wedding, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Classic ,elegant and very low key
Re: Naija Reactions: Loud Or Quiet Wedding, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Raine80:
Classic ,elegant and very low key
Exactly. I wanted to say intermediate. Can be quiet yet sweet and flourishing.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For The Most Silliest Think You Ever Did / The Those Who Dont Give A Bleep Crew! / TGIF Ladies, What Are You Bringing To Table Today... Mind Blowing Piece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.