Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions (26221 Views)

Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video) / Agro Seeds Classifications: The Best Class To Plant / Late Planting Of Cucumber In A Swampy Land (AKURO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by pamdaniel(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
djl:
Thanks so much for this information.

Is there a seminal coming up soon? Where and how can one get the manual?

WhatsApp or call me @ 08068018201
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by Sanmiabiona769(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
At last, I planted cucumber in 400 sacks and a water bed by the stream of water and water melon too. The specie of cucumber is Murano 2 F1 and Nagano F1 .
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by Sanmiabiona769(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
At last, I planted cucumber in 400 sacks and a water bed by the stream of water and water melon too. The specie of cucumber is Murano 2 F1 and Nagano F1 .Though tedious,the whole processes from clearing of one acre of land to bush burning, to soil preparation, planting and wetting is all fun. I planted yesterday and today.
All thanks to Nairaland and some extensive research work on growing cucumber and water melon

1 Like

Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by pamdaniel(m): 5:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Sanmiabiona769:
At last, I planted cucumber in 400 sacks and a water bed by the stream of water and water melon too. The specie of cucumber is Murano 2 F1 and Nagano F1 .Though tedious,the whole processes from clearing of one acre of land to bush burning, to soil preparation, planting and wetting is all fun. I planted yesterday and today.
All thanks to Nairaland and some extensive research work on growing cucumber and water melon
Congrats bro... Goodluck
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by jerryadindu123(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
how much of your one acre farm land did the 400 bags contain? did it occupy all the land, halve of the land or quarter of the whole land?
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by computerizeniaja(m): 3:17am On Jan 24, 2018
Sanmiabiona769:

Bro how are you doing, i will want to have a conversation with you,in regards to your planting
Kindly send ur number to chando234@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by Arnod007: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sanmiabiona769:

Great one bro, Please what manure method or type did you use please? And when was it apply, is it before or after sir?
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by pamdaniel(m): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2018
[There are no one methods of fertilizing sir, fertilizing the soil be4 planting, after seeds have gerninated, at flowering and as well with folliar spray. Good luck.quote author=Arnod007 post=64778718]

Great one bro, Please what manure method or type did you use please? And when was it apply, is it before or after sir? [/quote]
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by thebestprice(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2018
pamdaniel:
[There are no one methods of fertilizing sir, fertilizing the soil be4 planting, after seeds have gerninated, at flowering and as well with folliar spray. Good luck.quote author=Arnod007 post=64778718]

Great one bro, Please what manure method or type did you use please? And when was it apply, is it before or after sir?
Mr Pam just answer simple questions . Don't come here to scam people off thier hard-earned 3k for one fvuckin e-book... Mtcheeeew
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by pamdaniel(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
thebestprice:
Mr Pam just answer simple questions . Don't come here to scam people off thier hard-earned 3k for one fvuckin e-book... Mtcheeeew
Sorry if I offend you... But I know I owe u nothing
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by Ayus4u(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
dwal:
where can i get both cucumber and watermelon seeds
I can get it for u
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by jerryadindu123(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Business plan on vegetable farming: cucumber farming for sell.. The plan is farming on a 2acre farm land
Contact me if you need it.

Or if you want a knowledge on business plan writing.. .i have an e-book on that
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by pamdaniel(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
hi friends... it has been a wonderful farming season... I have been away from cukes for a while, I was preoccupied with my project of planting 2000 plantain stands and God so will, am almost done... pictures would certainly come soon...
we shall begin our dry season cucumber farming, interested persons should stay tuned. . have a nice day.
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by pamdaniel(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
so many questions on cucumber farming, I prepared a guide that can practically guide newbies, I call it a guide cos some persons get irritated when it's called e-book.
you can order for the A- Z guidelines for you cukes farming... you would be informed on how to source for the right seeds.. the right seeds would give u plenty and big cukes within 36... call 08068018201 for your guide on cukes.
as a bonus package you shall get my guides on water melon farming
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by moshoodtex: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Please where can i sell my ugwu leaf vegetable in large quantity in lagos. Very urgent please.
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by jethro2: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2018
moshoodtex:
Please where can i sell my ugwu leaf vegetable in large quantity in lagos. Very urgent please.
Ketu market
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by moshoodtex: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2018
A BIG THANKS. But Madam, is it the place where farmers sale plantain? because this my first time to visit the market.
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by okoroemeka(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
hmmmm!24,000 stands in 3 plots,that's 8,000 stands in a plot,if I see something that will not work I know but this will not work 8,000 cucumbers in one plot,maybe it will work in your e book.
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by scorpio1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
If you plant Cucumber on 1 acre during the rainy season, your target should be around 10,000+ fruits by the end of it's life cycle (1Month).
Maturity starts from 45days.
Apply pesticides consistently and use organic manure.
Use of Fungicides if you notice any bights on the leaves.
Cucumber needs lots of water so if you're planting during the dry season, make arrangements for irrigation.
The yield rate of Murano veriety is awesome.
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by pamdaniel(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
okoroemeka:
hmmmm!24,000 stands in 3 plots,that's 8,000 stands in a plot,if I see something that will not work I know but this will not work 8,000 cucumbers in one plot,maybe it will work in your e book.
you are back dated and lazy dats why it seems impossible for you who have not taken a bold step.
when you visit my farm you would notice that I have advanced... I have new systems and less tudios formats of planting cucumber
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by FMCASH(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2018
pamdaniel:

you are back dated and lazy dats why it seems impossible for you who have not taken a bold step.
when you visit my farm you would notice that I have advanced... I have new systems and less tudios formats of planting cucumber
let see picture of your 3plot

1 Like

Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by okoroemeka(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
pls we are all learning ,can you show us the advanced new system of planting 8,000 cucumber plant in one plot,
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by pamdaniel(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
FMCASH:
let see picture of your 3plot
I have pictures previously posted here so scroll back and get it right from the first pages
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by pamdaniel(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by pamdaniel(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bilrov3r5gg

this is a 12ft by 16ft space cucumber farming.
expecting 1000 fruits of cucumber from this spacing.
Re: How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions by Profpuej(m): 5:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Please,i want to how the seeds are prepared for planting and how many seeds could make up a plant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog / Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) / PHOTOS: Eko Rice Will Be Ready In Six Months- Akinwunmi Ambode

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.