Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation (38071 Views)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Pavore9: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sighs.....
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by sunnynet(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
I hope so,make the economy no worst pass this year sha!
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Zedoo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:
The things am taking away are:
1. Buhari is a dullard
2. Nigeria is doomed
3. No savior in sight
4. Things are going to get harder
5. All politicians are the same
6. The Change mantra is a scam

The saviour is YOU.
Move on until YOU become government
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Dimejidude(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by cashkid: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mikoo22:
The things am taking away are:
1. Buhari is a dullard
2. Nigeria is doomed
3. No savior in sight
6. The Change mantra is a scam

Abi now, uu cnt do more than ur brain can comprehend now......I hail u jare

1 Like

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by CoolFreeday(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
God bless my President, gradually we shall get there.
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Sammieeee: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Imagine EDUCATION and FCT
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by fayisode(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
But he will keep causing unemployment and increase in insurgency
herzern:
Sir.

You are the man fit for the job.

*You won't award ghost contracts
*You won't pardon the lootinq of our commonwealth
*You won't pay Traditional Rulers dollars for your re-election
*You won't siphon Public funds for private use.

I BELIEVE IN THE GCFR.

1 Like

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Where are those that didn't let us rest last year with zero budget?
This administration and cliches be like.. .......who get that Jacob zuma pix sef? angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by nwakibie3(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
My moment of amazement was when the President started off by apologizing to the members of National Assembly for coming late to present the budget citing that He had to travel to Banjul the Gambia to meet with the out going President Jammeh and President Elect Adama Barrow to attempt to settle their political problems. As if that wasn't enough our President went on to testify that he used our tax payers money and our official private jet go to Liberia, Niger and two other countries to Pick their Presidents for the Banjul trip and also went back to drop them off before returning to Nigeria. The question is at whose cost? We were told our President is off to Gambia by his officials, only for him to come and report that he went on playing the brother Africa with our resources. Do we still need this supposed posture and beautiful loud sounding nothing nomenclature called big brother Africa in a time of economic depression? What is the benefit of travelling from one country to another to pick Presidents of other sovereign countries? Does someone who wants cut cost of governnace function in this manner? God help our Land ooo!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by yungmill(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ok let the movie continue
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Crixina(f): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Sir.

I BELIEVE IN THE GCFR.

you know that if you made this comment before 2015 elections, you would have gotten like 534 likes and counting,

But now just 8... Just saying undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by omonnakoda: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
In real terms the budget is falling

1 Like

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Sir.

I BELIEVE IN THE GCFR.

When huger kill u na u go knw say he dy fit for the job......
D'nt knw why some people are just brainless

2 Likes

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Crixina:
you know that if you made this comment before 2015 elections, you would have gotten like 534 likes and counting,

But now just 8... Just saying undecided

Lol help me tell am

1 Like

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
National defence allocation is more than double that of education! My dear Nigerians the crop of leaders you guys continue to elect continue to fail you while you all look on helplessly!!! What is Nigeria defending against that can't be solved with restructuring the country and allowing true federalism? I weep for Nigeria!!
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by ekems2017(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
No job creation.?
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by kinibigdeal(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
No budget for agriculture and Buhari and Zombies want to diversify.
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Viccur(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
uknownforce:
check my signature for something better than mmm, its blazing hot!
@your signature... Your kind of fraud carry weight han han. Abeg shift
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by skedman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=Mikoo22 post=51928399]The things am taking away are:
1. Buhari is a dullard
2. Nigeria is doomed
3. No savior in sight
6. The Change mantra is a scam[/q

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
I smell openness...wailers are still busy crying over mmm..#frozen

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by AnodaIT(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
If only they can tell us specifically how they will increase oil production

And also

How they are going to persuade NOI to allow IMF borrow them $30bn

Then I may believe this budget is not like 2016
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by justjify(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Sir.

I BELIEVE IN THE GCFR.

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by ogastone(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Haba !
Have they spend all that money of the 2016 budget ? Na wao.
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Trapnews: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Sir.

I BELIEVE IN THE GCFR.

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Saintp(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
what is his food budget?
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
I was just looking at blood sucking demon, murderer, arch genocidist speaking in the name of presenting a Zoological republic budget.......the budget is a big fraud

1 Like

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by Lescott7(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
I see no difference this budget will make, the 2016 budget wasn't implemented successfully as there were accusations, counter accusations on this year budget till this moment. Why do we budget for what we won't implement?
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by googlepikins: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tiny23:

Nigeria will be great again,insha Allah.
ainsha who?? It's like you are mad.

1 Like

Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by HartIse(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op! You conveniently left out the part where budget for the health sector was jus 50 something billion! Nor let me say "zombie alert" oo
Re: 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation by teebillz: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM Budget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Made 4+4 Sign During Meeting With Buhari / NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills / Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.