Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Top Ten Professional Exams - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Ten Professional Exams (100950 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / What Professional Exams Do I Need For Oil Jobs? / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Fostercat(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
@rebirth HSE certification is another good one.well recognised cheesy
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by ahmakar(f): 2:31am On Sep 27, 2009
i just gaduated n i need b advice on how to get started cool cool
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by axeman85(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2009
( CMI ) as well in the uk. especiallly fod those in management positions. or management degress as well, and recognised widely. as you can also inclue the letters in your name eg as an Associate (ACMI)

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 28, 2009
All i see is a repitition of same professional exams. . . angry
What about the likes gMAT, SAT, IELTS etc, arent they professionaly recognized?? Ofcourse, THEY ARE. cool
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by dapsins69(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
Very insiteful.Advice go for profesnal exams that pertains to ur field.CISA is nxt for me
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Rusty09(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
Bankers and Accountants should go for CIBM, ACCA, ICAN

Insurance professionals should for for CIIN
Financial advisers should go for CFA
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Pioneer1: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
Well, you all have said it right, but we can not talk of the top ten professional Exams without mentioning Computer Professional Examination organize by CPN
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by candylips(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2009
CPN is rubbish
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by ringofGod: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
REBIRTH, pls what can u tell me about six sigma?
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Ikazuagbe(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2010
What about CCNA,i'm seriously interested in it
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Organmii: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2010
Hi, goodmorning,
My name is Yomi, i jst graduate and im going for NYSC by march, i study industrial design ceramics option, plz, i do kn which of this course should i do, did it require any the course that i do in the university? Plz i will be looking forward to read from you.

Thanx
organmii
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by ibgoodnews(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2010
brothers please i need you help i am 28y and jamb had waste my time enough yet i don't want to quiet i still desire to have my degree in law or psychology just advice me if there is any professional course on these.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2010
ibgoodnews:

brothers please i need you help i am 28y and jamb had waste my time enough yet i don't want to quiet i still desire to have my degree in law or psychology just advice me if there is any professional course on these.

Dude, you wasted JAMB's time. cheesy
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Mustay(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2010
a degree is different form a professional course.

A university or degree awarding institution will issue you a degree certificate upon completion while a professional body will induct you as a member of the profession and license to practice upon completion.

I saw an ad pertaining to studying Law 'offline' @ EBS - you could enquire about it.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by angelila: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2010
is there no professional exam of science career like Microbilogy nursing and medical related courses
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by MrSam3: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2010
CILT Exam is a necessary must for anyone desiring to make a career in the Logistics & Transport Industry. Whether Road Transportation or Rail Transportation, Maritime or Aviation, The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport is the only International Professional Body that oversees and regulates the Training and Certification of professionals in these sub-sector.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2010
Which of the professional courses will be convenient for someone in Secretarial line? Thanks.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by violent(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2010
BlueDiva:

Mean!
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by jerodawiz(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2010
BlueDiva:

lol grin
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by vinshyne: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2010
Please advise if there is any form of professional certification option for a graduate of Geology with 3rd grade apart from going for a PGD program. Also consequent upon archiving the Certification, and one applies for a Job based on your Cert, will the 3rd class thing be a barrier?? simply paraphrasing will the cert. overshadow the 3rd class degree during employment ??
Please advise needed urgently.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by onyinye9: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Ladapo,pls how do i go about the Public relations as a professional course??do they have liason offices at Owerri and port harcourt?i would really love to enroll in it.thanx
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by DaddyO(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hi, goodmorning,
My name is Yomi, i jst graduate and im going for NYSC by march, i study industrial design ceramics option, plz, i do kn which of this course should i do, did it require any the course that i do in the university? Plz i will be looking forward to read from you.

Thanx
organmii

Nigerian educational system for real! Dude, no offence meant, but it's a struggle comprehending what you're on about,
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by akmanee: 1:43am On Dec 22, 2010
i need an engineering prof exam to further my education, i just finished my hnd
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by missylizzy(f): 2:03am On Jan 16, 2011
I'm a graduate of political science and public administration. Pls what proffesional exams shud i go for. Thanks.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by alarm4: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
pls Help, i had a female frnd that Read Engineering Physic and she wanted to Get a well Paid ever Professional IT Cert, that is superior and sky limit, that JOBs will cont to chase her intead of chasing A jOB, pls need adv, and i will be gratefull
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by ajayioluwatobi(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
themeji: What about engineering fields?
council for the regulation for engineering in Nigeria (coren)
council of registered builders of Nigeria (corbon)
the Nigeria institute of building (niob)
the Nigeria society of engineers(nse)
Nigeria institution of civil engineering (nice)
the Nigeria institution of structural engineers (nise)
association of consulting engineers, Nigeria (acen).

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by teejanjan: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2012
U guys are doing a wonderful job here,pls I want know which professional courses will great for me(I am studing mathematics) to do?I'll be graduating next year,thanks
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by dljbd1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Good day people. I've leant a lot from the various comments here. I studied Physics Electronics and I'm presently serving in Ogun State. I jst enrolled for weekends Oracle DB training with the aim of writing the cert examz as soon as am proficient enough. I plan to do Project Management next so I want to ask if am on track here, or did I miss smtyn?. And what nxt after that too? Thanx
Will get things done by God's grace before I conclude my service next year June
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Emmaville(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2013
pls could someone help me wit professional engineering certifications.....

NACE
NDT
HSE
QA/QC.............etc

i want to knw more and do more. i jst knw but a few.
tnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.