Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55920 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2019
buchibrand:
Are you the owner, staff or customer pleaae?

Customer there office is not far from my house
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by buchibrand(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Miniano:

When there’s is network issue with the website you have to be patient the website is working perfectly
Network issue my foot, for 3 weeks I was unable to make use of my money on their platform. Finally they responded to me and I was able to use my money on their platform, the remaining I dash them. I'm off for good.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2019
buchibrand:

Network issue my foot, for 3 weeks I was unable to make use of my money on their platform. Finally they responded to me and I was able to use my money on their platform, the remaining I dash them. I'm off for good.

Okay I am sure no one is having issue with them anymore you keep saying you are having issues with them and keep using them
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by buchibrand(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Miniano:

Okay I am sure no one is having issue with them anymore you keep saying you are having issues with them and keep using them
Don't confuse yourself coz you're one of them. Read what i wrote again, I can't use them again!
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Galaxy1234: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2019
Clubkonect pls refund me my money o
You guys are not picking my calls
I am a reseller
Pls anybody know another platform better than clubkonect.

Their customer care has kill their reputation
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by OCTAVO: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Galaxy1234:
I am a reseller

Buy data here >> www.octavo.com.ng
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
cybernaut:
These guys are criminal. I bought data on december 2017, till today they have not credited me. I send them my details on their mobile line no avails. Guys run out these guys are criminals.
Good day,

A mail was provided here to send you complaints so it can be resolved.

Thank you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Cdorf1977:
Clubkonnect has really shown me ooo, just last Friday 5th July 2018. I still paid #2000 thru my Atm to fund my wallet. Uptill now wallet yet to b credited. I open ticket to complain, nothing done yet. Call their customer care line no response. Text the phone line, still nothing done. This is the third time am having issue of payment or transaction not completed, and nothing will be done after all effort to complain. Clubkonnect is close to fraud.
Good day,

Please it's automated if your wallet was not credited .Kindly log a dispute with your bank and it would be reversed into your account .We didn't get value for your deposit.

Please send a mail to us on subsequent issues.
As issue sent to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com are resolved within the allocated time frame.

Than k you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
gagzee:
nawa o.....its funny i have been using them for about than 2years and only had problem once, when they changed the number i usually do transfer to, and since then no problem whatsoever.....
strange...Dear clubconnect, maybe you guys should work on your customer service

Thank you.
We appreciate your feedback.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
adeymolahm:
Somebody told me about this clubkonnect guys on Sunday and I decided to check then out and this is what I found out.

1. First I remembered the person telling me that the only means of payment is online payment. That they don't have official bank name and bank account number. That got me a little bit more curious though I'm yet to confirm this but if true then there's a foul play somewhere.

2. I decided to make a search on their existence on the Corporate Affairs Commission and I discovered that the company does not exist

(Nellobyte Systems Ltd. With CAC Registration Number RC727006.)

I therefore do not think whoever is in charge does not have a good intention in the end even if he/they are employing some baits technique in order to get their target and vanish for real.

I do not intend to just spoil somebody's business but at the same time I do not intend to keep quiet if I see what may be harmful for fellow Nigerians.

Thank you.
Be wise, be smart, don't be in a haste for money, always make your proper research before going ahead (it is called calculated risk). Don't fall victim of wicked men taking advantage of the country's bad economy to dupe people.

Kindly reconfirm your claims with proper evidence.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Freetech:

I transferred N349 from 08032321077 to clubkonnect since 10 July for 500mb of MTN data. The data is yet to be delivered nor my airtime refunded.

I have made use of the robot and ticket on website but it is all a scam. I sent mails to clubkonnect compliance but nothing came out of it.

It appears Falilat in charge of their customer care is pregnant again. Until she put to bed before she attends to the query.

This is the reason why you don't employ family member to ruin {run} your business.

Pls Falilat deliver my data or return my airtime. Thanks.

Am sure this was resolved a long time ago.Kindly reconfirm because on our platform you purchased data on this line on the 1st of January 2019.
smiley
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
djblue007:
I feel your pains, bro!
What I now do is using the automated payment option with my ATM card. No failure since I discovered that.

Thanks so much for the feedback.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
NathanNathan:
Clubkonnect, what happened today? I was unable to print recharge cards. And sending of VTU to other network like 9mobile was not delivering to the said numbers.

I sent to Airtel as well, it took close to one hour before it delivered today. 9mobile was no go area.

My username is 08188871984.

Am sure you are fine now.Thanks.The email provided will be of assistance subsequently.

Am sure it was a temporary network issue.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Naziff:

I made a deposit through mobile banking for the past 2hrs now and am yet to be credited, please ratify.
I've used your robot twice and yet it has not been ratify.
Thanks for your time.

Please do a mail to us.We have been attending to mails sent to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olayinka777:
They used to be very prompt not until they started taking clients for a ride.
We empathize with you.All issues sent to Clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com are resolved within the allotted time
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
buchibrand:

Those ClubKonnect guys are terrible

Good day,

Please send the challenges encountered to Clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com and we will assist
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
kingpheenix:
This is very bad, when you set up a business you should try as much as possible to keep the reputation you started with, I don't really think clubkonnect is a scam they just have bad customer service representation and outdated system that doesn't keep up with clients payment

And it is very sad because when people see this they won't want to touch the business with a long pole, I have not done business with them buot I hope they get their shit together.

Thanks for the feedback...
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Galaxy1234:
I am a reseller

Goodday

Please as a reseller am sure you have a dedicated account officer to talk to.Please send a mail to Clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com .Also indicate that you are a reseller and your website name so I can help.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cybernaut(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Ckcompliance:
Good day,
A mail was provided here to send you complaints so it can be resolved.
Thank you.
Bleep u u guys are not reliable and have criminal mind. Bleep u

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2019
cybernaut:
Bleep u u guys are not reliable and have criminal mind. Bleep u

cheesy We are legit...please provide your registered number so we can investigate your issues to show you were actually scammed by us..but if there is non then you have no case.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cybernaut(m): 1:31am On Jan 30, 2019
Ckcompliance:

cheesy We are legit...please provide your registered number so we can investigate your issues to show you were actually scammed by us..but if there is non then you have no case.

since a year now u want to resolve my case. smart business man. shit

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
cybernaut:
since a year now u want to resolve my case. smart business man. shit

Hmmm.can I have your complaint please ...I will be glad if you can share. As problem shared in half solved .

Thanks .
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cybernaut(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ckcompliance:

Hmmm.can I have your complaint please ...I will be glad if you can share. As problem shared in half solved .

Thanks .
I bought 1gig data 9mobile at December 2017. No data was allotted to me,I called severally their customer care the worst care I encounter,I sent series of WhatsApp message all no avail. I still have some money in the account,you can take it all.Okay.....!
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
cybernaut:
I bought 1gig data 9mobile at December 2017. No data was allotted to me,I called severally their customer care the worst care I encounter,I sent series of WhatsApp message all no avail. I still have some money in the account,you can take it all.Okay.....!
Please provide your registered number so we can investigate and probably make a refund.

Thank you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cybernaut(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ckcompliance:

Please provide your registered number so we can investigate and probably make a refund.

Thank you.
phone number or ID number.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 5:29am On Feb 01, 2019
cybernaut:
phone number or ID number.
Any one would be fine

Your CK number or Registered mobile number with us.

Thanks
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cybernaut(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Ckcompliance:

Any one would be fine

Your CK number or Registered mobile number with us.

Thanks
08065835449 and my VIP upgrade expiry last December. The same day I bought 1gig 9mobile is the same day I upgrade.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
cybernaut:
08065835449 and my VIP upgrade expiry last December. The same day I bought 1gig 9mobile is the same day I upgrade.
Your wallet has been credited.

You can make use of the fund.
All inconvenience is highly regrettable
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cybernaut(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ckcompliance:
Your wallet has been credited.
You can make use of the fund. All inconvenience is highly regrettable
I appreciate for ur effort.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by phemheritage: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
I made a payment of 470 into my wallet and the money was deducted from my UBA bank account but did not appear on my wallet, this same issue appeared few months ago and I made a lot of complaints and nothing was done about it, please help me to credit my wallet. 08066832301

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.