Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55719 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by bularvz: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
I funded My wallet (ck1678) with N2500 On 30-JAN-2019 12:50:06 (By ONLINE PAYMENT- RAVE_Flutterwave / FLW114/i.) the money was deducted from my account but up till now my wallet have not been funded and Your customer care number does not work.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
phemheritage:
I made a payment of 470 into my wallet and the money was deducted from my UBA bank account but did not appear on my wallet, this same issue appeared few months ago and I made a lot of complaints and nothing was done about it, please help me to credit my wallet. 08066832301

You funded your wallet through flutterwave option if I am correct.It was not successful.It failed .please report this to your bank and it would be reversed.Its a dispute .

We are sorry about this.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
bularvz:
I funded My wallet (ck1678) with N2500 On 30-JAN-2019 12:50:06 (By ONLINE PAYMENT- RAVE_Flutterwave / FLW114/i.) the money was deducted from my account but up till now my wallet have not been funded and Your customer care number does not work.

Am sorry about this.Its a failed transaction hence was not successful from our panel.Kindly log a dispute with your bank and it would be reversed to your bank account .

Thank you
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Shalomated: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello

Pls I made a payment of #2,382.90 using my ATM card (By ONLINE PAYMENT-RAVE_Flutterwave/FLW118/interswitch
) on 12-feb-19 at 21:25:33 in a bid to fund My wallet (CK10059937) with #2,350. I received a feedback from your site that the transaction was not successful and that I could try again later. I then repeated the process only to get same response. But shortly after, I received two SMS alerts showing my account had been debited twice (i.e. #4,765.80). But until now my wallet has not been funded. I have filed a complaint via your complaint ticket on your site since 13-02-2019, 8:48:32AM and still no response yet. Meanwhile, your customer care number is always busy or switched. Pls kindly look into this. Thanks so much in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Shalomated:
Hello

Pls I made a payment of #2,382.90 using my ATM card (By ONLINE PAYMENT-RAVE_Flutterwave/FLW118/interswitch
) on 12-feb-19 at 21:25:33 in a bid to fund My wallet (CK10059937) with #2,350. I received a feedback from your site that the transaction was not successful and that I could try again later. I then repeated the process only to get same response. But shortly after, I received two SMS alerts showing my account had been debited twice (i.e. #4,765.80). But until now my wallet has not been funded. I have filed a complaint via your complaint ticket on your site since 13-02-2019, 8:48:32AM and still no response yet. Meanwhile, your customer care number is always busy or switched. Pls kindly look into this. Thanks so much in anticipation of your prompt response.

Good day,

The transaction failed .please contact your bank for a refund.

We are sorry about this.

Thank you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ibk4christ: 12:48am On Feb 18, 2019
I made this complaint since last year and nothing has been done about it, I called your customer customer care number until I got tired. This is really terrible.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Ibk4christ:
I made this complaint since last year and nothing has been done about it, I called your customer customer care number until I got tired. This is really terrible.

Good day,
Sorry about this.We notified the system a long time that the Whatsapp is no longer available but a ticketing customer care platform.

I will work on this and it would be credited before close of business today once confirmed that the payment reflected
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Nancygoje: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
clubkonnect:

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team
I also made a transaction of #4000 on 14/02/2019 and my wallet has not been credited CK10205466 and my number is 08038733560
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nancygoje:

I also made a transaction of #4000 on 14/02/2019 and my wallet has not been credited CK10205466 and my number is 08038733560

Good day,

The transaction failed .Hence you contact your bank for a reversal.

See error

RavePay -> Transaction Was Not Successfully
Deposit Money To Wallet
Reason: error ->
Reference: 6283366534
Amount : N4000
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ibk4christ:

Wallet credited.

Sincere apologies
With Inter switch and ravepay options on our site when error occur on failed transaction .

Your bank will process the reversal
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by BoluJacobs(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
clubkonnect:

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team
On Saturday 16th Feb. I deposited 2k up till now, there has not been any funding on my wallet. I tried calling their number 0814... But no picking. My friend too deposited 4k. All gone? My number is 08032466456
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Efficiency001: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
I made transactions of 2000 on 16Feb, 2019 and another 2000 on 19 Feb, 2019. In both cases my wallet was not credited nor my money reversed. My login ID Emmanuel Olaseni and my phone number 08137018193
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Efficiency001:
I made transactions of 2000 on 16Feb, 2019 and another 2000 on 19 Feb, 2019. In both cases my wallet was not credited nor my money reversed. My login ID Emmanuel Olaseni and my phone number 08137018193

Sir,
The transfer failed on the switching platform.Kindly contact your bank for web payment reversal.

Thank you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
BoluJacobs:

On Saturday 16th Feb. I deposited 2k up till now, there has not been any funding on my wallet. I tried calling their number 0814... But no picking. My friend too deposited 4k. All gone? My number is 08032466456
Let your friend do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com
Please find below response from ravepay.
Your bank didn't validate the transaction.hence we cannot credit you.

We would advice that you contact your bank for a reversal .tell them you had a failed web transaction

RavePay -> Transaction Was Not Successfully
Deposit Money To Wallet
Reason: success -> success-pending-validation
Reference: 6282707811
Amount : N2000
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good day,

Our valued customers.We appreciate your patronage .
Please this is to inform you that if you used your ATM via the switch on our platform and your wallet wasn't credited.Kindly contact your bank for reversal as it most likely failed.

Your bank will reverse the transaction to your bank account as we did not get value for it.

Thank you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Greenetalks: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Ckcompliance:
Good day,

Our valued customers.We appreciate your patronage .
Please this is to inform you that if you used your ATM via the switch on our platform and your wallet wasn't credited.Kindly contact your bank for reversal as it most likely failed.

Your bank will reverse the transaction to your bank account as we did not get value for it.

Thank you.

I made a payment of 50 thousand naira into clubkonnect first bank account - Nellobyte systems limited 2033179472 on 22nd of February, 2019 and till now I haven't been credited, seeing all these posts about people calling you guys scammers is actually worrying.

My customers are waiting and it is so disappointing. I don't want to believe I've been scammed, because I will for sure take aggressive decisive actions.

My I. D is 08066016732
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Greenetalks:

I made a payment of 50 thousand naira into clubkonnect first bank account - Nellobyte systems limited 2033179472 on 22nd of February, 2019 and till now I haven't been credited, seeing all these posts about people calling you guys scammers is actually worrying.

My customers are waiting and it is so disappointing. I don't want to believe I've been scammed, because I will for sure take aggressive decisive actions.

My I. D is 08066016732

Mr Billy,
Resolved na
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2019
What is a Dispense Error?
It is an error that occurs when your account is debited for a transaction and value is not received, EITHER:

Your transaction fails at the point of making payments via POS/Web but your account is debited for the same value.
Cash is not dispensed from the ATM but the exact amount has been debited from your account.

Contact your bank for resolution/reversal
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by olaolutreasure(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Ckcompliance:
What is a Dispense Error?
It is an error that occurs when your account is debited for a transaction and value is not received, EITHER:

Your transaction fails at the point of making payments via POS/Web but your account is debited for the same value.
Cash is not dispensed from the ATM but the exact amount has been debited from your account.

Contact your bank for resolution/reversal

I upgraded to reseller and had my own website registered but I'm not getting any commission in return for those referred and then please help me beautiful the site like clubkonnect.com.

Login Id: 08052616450
www.zioncomms.com
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
olaolutreasure:

I upgraded to reseller and had my own website registered but I'm not getting any commission in return for those referred and then please help me beautiful the site like clubkonnect.com.

Login Id: 08052616450
www.zioncomms.com
OK.will contact you on phone shortly.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ckcompliance:

You funded your wallet through flutterwave option if I am correct.It was not successful.It failed .please report this to your bank and it would be reversed.Its a dispute .

We are sorry about this.
please i mistakenly did a wrong transfer of airtime; the line i was supposed to send the money to is airtel line but i had to send the money to an Mtn line while "indicating it as an airtel line" which made the money not to reflect however, i was debited, please how do i get my refund?
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
ozoebuka1:
please i mistakenly did a wrong transfer of airtime; the line i was supposed to send the money to is airtel line but i had to send the money to an Mtn line while "indicating it as an airtel line" which made the money not to reflect however, i was debited, please how do i get my refund?
Good day,

Please do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com with your registered phone number or the number you sent the airtime to so we can check the status and possibly assist with a refund.

Thank you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by ozoebuka1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ckcompliance:

Good day,

Please do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com with your registered phone number or the number you sent the airtime to so we can check the status and possibly assist with a refund.

Thank you.
thanks i will do just that.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
ozoebuka1:

Please do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com with line you transfered the airtime to so we can assist.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by ozoebuka1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ckcompliance:

Please do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com with line you transfered the airtime to so we can assist.
I've just done that... Thanks.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 1:45am On Mar 12, 2019
ozoebuka1:

Refunded
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 1:49am On Mar 12, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Refunded
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 1:49am On Mar 12, 2019
ozoebuka1:
thanks i will do just that.

Refunded
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ckcompliance:

Refunded
wont lie to you, i didn't know my initial balance before i did the wrong transaction but from the pictorial evidences you guys should me, it shows that i was refunded. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Nancygoje: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2019
I had an initial balance of 113 then a customer came to buy mtn card of 200 and the network was bad but when it was successful my wallet is now #729 what's going on please 08038733560
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nancygoje:
I had an initial balance of 113 then a customer came to buy mtn card of 200 and the network was bad but when it was successful my wallet is now #729 what's going on please 08038733560

Good day,

You had that balance stated above and you made a deposit of #1000

You bought airtime of #200 *2 and made your balance to be #729

See screenshot attached.

Thank you.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by fidelik75: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
clubkonnect you are a confirm fraudster
my 900 naira which was successful via mobile transfer last year. I chatted u via whatsapp u requested for d transfer details which I provided but u did nothing. I called u fraudster u just said OK... This is 07034567717. I know u should b aware of my case or u should check ur rebot app for details. Thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.