Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55541 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Transaction successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Afuwat:
Please Clubkonnect. I generate MTN pin since morning, but its not displaying on the view pin, and the money had already been deducted.

Would send the transaction history to you. Please help me rectify this issue.

My login no : 07084808039

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SunshineDidi: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
clubkonnect:
Transaction successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Afuwat: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good evening. Please I don't know why I was unable to generate recharge card pin since morning.

Would like you to please help me rectify this issue.

My login no : 07084808039

[/quote]
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by chisun89(f): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Dawolex: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
I heard you guys(clubkonnect) do go out to conduct seminar at different organisation,gathering,schools,churches etc..please do you guys only conduct the seminar in ibadan alone or you do go outside ibadan to conduct it.oote author=Dawolex post=86261904]i have not had any payment issue with clubkonnect before..there are two ways you can fund your wallet,you can found it either by using your atm card through interswitch.Another method of funding your wallet is by cash deposit either using teller deposit or using your mobile banking app to deposit into their((clubkonnect) first bank account.but always remember to click on notify us on the website if you deposit through cash deposit so that your wallet can be funded instantly because if you pay through bank deposit and you didnt click on notify us on the website(clubkonnect) your account will not be funded.Maybe that is what you have not being doing..i believe you understand the procedure now because that is the same issue a friend of mie is having some months ago and once i explained this procedure to him he has not been having issueagain with funding of wallet on clubkonnect. [/quote]
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good day sir. Yes, we conduct seminars in different locations and different states. Though, i do not get your message clearly and i don't mind if you can send us your Login number for further explanation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Dawolex:
I heard you guys(clubkonnect) do go out to conduct seminar at different organisation,gathering,schools,churches etc..please do you guys only conduct the seminar in ibadan alone or you do go outside ibadan to conduct it.oote author=Dawolex post=86261904]i have not had any payment issue with clubkonnect before..there are two ways you can fund your wallet,you can found it either by using your atm card through interswitch.Another method of funding your wallet is by cash deposit either using teller deposit or using your mobile banking app to deposit into their((clubkonnect) first bank account.but always remember to click on notify us on the website if you deposit through cash deposit so that your wallet can be funded instantly because if you pay through bank deposit and you didnt click on notify us on the website(clubkonnect) your account will not be funded.Maybe that is what you have not being doing..i believe you understand the procedure now because that is the same issue a friend of mie is having some months ago and once i explained this procedure to him he has not been having issueagain with funding of wallet on clubkonnect.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Dawolex: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
what i mean is that do you guys(clubkonnect) do conduct seminar only in ibadan or you go outside ibadan to conduct seminar...you can reach me on 08063130069 because i want better explanation on this.
clubkonnect:
Good day sir. Yes, we conduct seminars in different locations and different states. Though, i do not get your message clearly and i don't mind if you can send us your Login number for further explanation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Dammiegold: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Clubkonect
I subscribed glo data (100)*2 twice for a customer a ND he received it once and he didn't get the others notification
My wallet was deducted and it show successful and u guys didn't credit it

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
[Hello sir we do go out of ibadan to conduct free seminar for the sake of empowerment. We would give you a call soon and here some pictures of different seminar location we have been to as an evidence. Thank you always for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!! quote author=clubkonnect post=87241841]Good day sir. Yes, we conduct seminars in different locations and different states. Though, i do not get your message clearly and i don't mind if you can send us your Login number for further explanation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT. [/quote]
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
clubkonnect:
[Hello sir we do go out of ibadan to conduct free seminar for the sake of empowerment. We would give you a call soon and here some pictures of different seminar location we have been to as an evidence. Thank you always for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!! quote author=clubkonnect post=87241841]Good day sir. Yes, we conduct seminars in different locations and different states. Though, i do not get your message clearly and i don't mind if you can send us your Login number for further explanation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
clubkonnect:

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=clubkonnect post=87301802][/quote]
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Zealoy(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2020
I wanted to open an account on clubkonnect but men with all this complaint scared a shit out of me, I rather stay away
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Dawolex: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2020
I have been using clubkonect for years now and can categorically testify to the fact that they ate the best,i have not had any issue negatively with them before,even my sisters in school has also been using clubkonnect too since over a year now and it has really help them alot in term of getting other source of income for theirselves....Trust me you wont regret you register with them(clubkonnect),Just give it a trial and you will be glad you did.
Zealoy:
I wanted to open an account on clubkonnect but men with all this complaint scared a shit out of me, I rather stay away
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Wow!!! Thank you so much @Dawolex Infact, i will like to meet you in person. To add little to all @Dawolex said, clubkonnect is a very liable company with great integrity. Give it a try and we promise not to disappoint you. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT
Dawolex:
I have been using clubkonect for years now and can categorically testify to the fact that they ate the best,i have not had any issue negatively with them before,even my sisters in school has also been using clubkonnect too since over a year now and it has really help them alot in term of getting other source of income for theirselves....Trust me you wont regret you register with them(clubkonnect),Just give it a trial and you will be glad you did.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Joesburd2020: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
@clubkonnect you guys are doing a great job. I can't imagine getting 1gb data for just #430. Keep up the good work. kindly give me the number I can call to invite you over to my church to come and conduct your free empowerment seminar for all my members. I will also like to know your office address in Ibadan.@clubkonnect
clubkonnect:
Wow!!! Thank you so much @Dawolex Infact, i will like to meet you in person. To add little to all @Dawolex said, clubkonnect is a very liable company with great integrity. Give it a try and we promise not to disappoint you. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Hello @Joesburd. I'm so glad to read this comment. Thank you and here's the official line you can always reach apart from the customer care line. 08131934038, 08032160615. Also, our head office is located at 2,Ladoke Akintola way, off Aare Avenue , New Bodija. Ibadan.... Thank you all for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Joesburd2020:
@clubkonnect you guys are doing a great job. I can't imagine getting 1gb data for just #430. Keep up the good work. kindly give me the number I can call to invite you over to my church to come and conduct your free empowerment seminar for all my members. I will also like to know your office address in Ibadan.@clubkonnect
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Last Sunday Seminar @ New convenant church,total garden, ibadan. Guess what? It was so interesting
Joesburd2020:

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mama4life(f): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2020
Clubkonnect, kindly remove my number from your customer care lines. Two of your vendors have been pestering me on my WhatsApp that there wallets have not being credited. I only purchased data from you guys far back 2017.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by MrAAA(m): 5:20am On Mar 24, 2020
Dammiegold:
Clubkonect
I subscribed glo data (100)*2 twice for a customer a ND he received it once and he didn't get the others notification
My wallet was deducted and it show successful and u guys didn't credit it

I tested @clubkonnect funding my account 09030375068 with 1000 for data. I got my account wallet credited.
I tried again with 2000 since 20th March, 2020 I have not been credited and I sent emails, only 1 response. All other emails are not responded to and customer care lines always busy and not allowing me to wait on the call longer.

Clubkonnect.com is VERY UNRELIABLE to do business with. I will continue to call them out on all social handles I know until I get credited.
If you don't complain, they will just take the money without service provided.
I recommend that @Seun take their advert off Nairaland.com until they prove themselves reliable.

Eventually, service has been rendered.

You guys need to improve on your services and when there is any technical issues, don't wait for you to be called out before promptly getting in touch with the displeased customer.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by MrAAA(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Titay:
Abeg this clubkonnect are not reliable they don't pick calls not respond to mail.

They only respond to first query emails and your further complaints will not be regarded.
They received my deposit yet refused to credit my wallet. All messages to their email address were not replied.

They should be blacklisted here on Nairaland.com and their advert taken down.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2020
We have been trying to reach you sir/ma. please call this line for us to resolve your issue. 08131934038... Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
MrAAA:

I tested @clubkonnect funding my account 09030375068 with 1000 for data. I got my account wallet credited.
I tried again with 2000 since 20th March, 2020 I have not been credited and I sent emails, only 1 response. All other emails are not responded to and customer care lines always busy and not allowing me to wait on the call longer.

Clubkonnect.com is VERY UNRELIABLE to do business with. I will continue to call them out on all social handles I know until I get credited.
If you don't complain, they will just take the money without service provided.
I recommend that @Seun take their advert off Nairaland.com until they prove themselves reliable.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you. Please, send your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
MrAAA:

They only respond to first query emails and your further complaints will not be regarded.
They received my deposit yet refused to credit my wallet. All messages to their email address were not replied.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by MrAAA(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you. Please, send your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

I already sent to your email address.
20/3/2020
Zenith Bank
Amowie Aimienoho
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by MrAAA(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
clubkonnect:
We have been trying to reach you sir/ma. please call this line for us to resolve your issue. 08131934038... Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Finally got my wallet credited some moments ago...
But I don't think you guys should wait until your name is dragged through the social media mud before doing the needful..

Thank you clubkonnect.com. Kindly improve on your quality service.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
We appreciate your view sir. Please, always make sure your login number is available so you can make our work easier. Thank you for choosing Clubkonnect.
MrAAA:

Finally got my wallet credited some moments ago...
But I don't think you guys should wait until your name is dragged through the social media mud before doing the needful..

Thank you clubkonnect.com. Kindly improve on your quality service.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by MrAAA(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
clubkonnect:
We appreciate your view sir. Please, always make sure your login number is available so you can make our work easier. Thank you for choosing Clubkonnect.

Thank you.
But you don't need my mobile number for a service I had already requested for using my personal bank account.
The first time I used your service, it was good and impressive, you did not have to call me neither did I send any complaint email.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mrsoftwork(m): 5:18am On Mar 27, 2020
clubkonnect:

I made payment through your first bank account, up till now my wallet is not funded. How reliable are you? You email or phone number to contact.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mrsoftwork(m): 5:31am On Mar 27, 2020
With all these complaints and issue of not funding wallet after payment, not crediting user after deducting from their wallet.

Please refund me my money since i made transfer to your first bank since yesterday and you've not funded my wallet.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2020
We are 100% reliable here at CLUBKONNECT. Kindly, forward your Login Number for us to credit you sir/ma. At the same time, you can reach us on the following lines: 09062547110(customer care line) 08149659347(Sms line)
You can also click on ticket on our website and send a email to lodge your complain.
Support@nellobytesystems.com is always available too for emails. Thank you for choosing Clubkonnect!!!
Mrsoftwork:

I made payment through your first bank account, up till now my wallet is not funded. How reliable are you? You email or phone number to contact.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mrsoftwork(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
clubkonnect:
We are 100% reliable here at CLUBKONNECT. Kindly, forward your Login Number for us to credit you sir/ma. At the same time, you can reach us on the following lines: 09062547110(customer care line) 08149659347(Sms line)
You can also click on ticket on our website and send a email to lodge your complain.
Support@nellobytesystems.com is always available too for emails. Thank you for choosing Clubkonnect!!!

I am still waiting for my reseller website which has been submitted to you, and also for my account to be activated, it still has the yellow color code: qualified but not activated.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Titay(f): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
They have improved o, maybe this pandemic is making them to misbehave. Go to self-service and input the date of transaction it should reflect on your wallet if not call their number
MrAAA:

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by MrAAA(m): 3:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Mrsoftwork:

I am still waiting for my reseller website which has been submitted to you, and also for my account to be activated, it still has the yellow color code: qualified but not activated.

Call this number for quick response 08131934038.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63