Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (59437 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Telcos: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please I credited your account with N10000, kindly credit this account 08034291772 on the app

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Damilarewumi: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Please Clubkonnnect, I purchased 500mb mtn data this morning for a customer but it was not credited on the line, despite stated 'completed' on my page, though without the usual success message ... "You have successfully...". My login number is 08068636793.
The customer number is 0806083****.
Kindly resolve ASAP.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by tess1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
@clubkonnect I bought 1gb data to top my data on 2nd July but I've not been able to use it since my initial data finished on 3rd July. I've complained through your help desk but nothing has been done till today. Called you customer care line several times with no response.

Kindly do something about this as it's really frustrating and tiring. All avenues for complain has been exhausted with no response.

My sign in number is
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Thank you for picking up too. The issue is from the network provider company. Kindly, contact the network provider company to resolve the issue. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

tess1:
@clubkonnect I bought 1gb data to top my data on 2nd July but I've not been able to use it since my initial data finished on 3rd July. I've complained through your help desk but nothing has been done till today. Called you customer care line several times with no response.

Kindly do something about this as it's really frustrating and tiring. All avenues for complain has been exhausted with no response.

My sign in number is 08036953300
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by dorispray: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
@clubkonnect

I deposited the sum of N7,000 unto your Providus Bank account provided this afternoon, to fund my wallet and generate some recharge cards but up till now my wallet had not been funded with the money while my bank account had already been debited as I've received the debit notification. I need you to do the needful right away and credit my wallet as i need the buy the product now.

User ID: CK10324343

Reg Phone no: 07030943681

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by dorispray: 5:22am On Jul 07, 2020
I bring this to your attention again.....

dorispray:
@clubkonnect

I deposited the sum of N7,000 unto your Providus Bank account provided this afternoon, to fund my wallet and generate some recharge cards but up till now my wallet had not been funded with the money while my bank account had already been debited as I've received the debit notification. I need you to do the needful right away and credit my wallet as i need the buy the product now.

@Clubkonnect........... My complaint is yet to be resolved by you neither did you credit my wallet balance for me.

Are you trying to say that you cannot see the money I transferred into your Providus Bank account you provided?

I'm not finding this drama funny at all as you have negatively affected my business in a worst way.

Would you fund my wallet or kindly refund my money?
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Good Morning Sir. Thank you for picking up and good to know the issue is from your bank and not clubkonnect else you wouldn't have gotten a reversal back from your bank. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

dorispray:
@clubkonnect

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Good Morning Sir. Thank you for picking up and good to know the issue is from your bank and not clubkonnect else you wouldn't have gotten a reversal back from your bank. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

dorispray:
I bring this to your attention again.....

@Clubkonnect........... My complaint is yet to be resolved by you neither did you credit my wallet balance for me.

Are you trying to say that you cannot see the money I transferred into your Providus Bank account you provided?

I'm not finding this drama funny at all as you have negatively affected my business in a worst way.

Would you fund my wallet or kindly refund my money?
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by dorispray: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2020
clubkonnect:

I acknowledged that.

Apologies for my initial reaction, you know time matters a lot in business. But had it been that you'd put a call to me that yesterday to let me know that you didn't see the money in your bank account, then I could've deduced that the problem was with the inter-banking network system...
Shame to that useless GTbank.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Lammy1(f): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Seriously, I have been using clubkonnect for some months now and when I fund my wallet I received it immediately with no delay, I can say they are reliable....the only thing I want them to do now is to have a whatsapp account and to have where one can cancel order on the app.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We shall look into the whatsapp platform and never dissappoint you. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Lammy1:
Seriously, I have been using clubkonnect for some months now and when I fund my wallet I received it immediately with no delay, I can say they are reliable....the only thing I want them to do now is to have a whatsapp account and to have where one can cancel order on the app.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ekomobongjohnso: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hello I don have much to say... Pls I deposit money for my bank account to my clubkonnet wallet but I can fine de money on de wallet why.. So I need help here..
Thank.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Amosbest405030: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please help me call out clubkonnet ooo
Have been calling their line but they are not picking up...

Well, they’ve not failed me before not until last Friday oo that I got debited from my account without initiating transaction

I got debited on Friday twice via WEB flutter wave and I didn’t initiate any transaction of 1,518.00 and #1,214.40 on that day.

But Prior to the above debits, I initiated transaction of #1,500 and #1,200 through flutter wave and it was on 21/07/2020 & 22/07/2020.
The transaction was successful on those days and I got debited.
But to my surprised on Friday that I got debited again on those two transactions... Now my account is on debit of #-2,214.17 meanwhile I was having a balance of #515 before these debits.

Kindly assist on those transaction..
Regards.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by abidem1(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2020
this whole scenario about clubkonnect is nothing but a scam.. I have purchase data and airtime several time on my account without been credited, and the most painful thing is that you will call their customers line without any response...
am disappointed in them, just yesterday night I buy a data bundle and it show completed without been given data..its high time we patronized another site...my thought
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the affected number for us to resolve the issue with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=abidem1 post=93377776]this whole scenario about clubkonnect is nothing but a scam.. I have purchase data and airtime several time on my account without been credited, and the most painful thing is that you will call their customers line without any response...
am disappointed in them, just yesterday night I buy a data bundle and it show completed without been given data..its high time we patronized another site...my thought[/quote]
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Clubkonnect, what is going on? I have not been able to buy airtime or data on your platform for 3 days now. All I keep getting is authentication failure/error. I called your customer care line and was told the error has been corrected yet I can't buy.
Please treat as urgent.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience experienced in this regard.

Kindly login to your account with your phone number and password, then click on the home menu, scroll down down to where you see WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU, then click on ARE YOU A DEVELOPER? click on Check Wallet Balance API - click here, then scroll down to where you see User ID, API key and Server IP: Enter IP Address of our server(Your API will not provided) delete the 11 digits number in that box, leave it as empty and click on SAVE.

You can now make transaction without that error.

Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

GeeCee:
Clubkonnect, what is going on? I have not been able to buy airtime or data on your platform for 3 days now. All I keep getting is authentication failure/error. I called your customer care line and was told the error has been corrected yet I can't buy.
Please treat as urgent.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GeeCee(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2020
@clubkonnect
I paid N5,000 into your account since yesterday and it is yet to reflect in my wallet.
My log in number is 080 38000 862
Please treat.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

GeeCee:
@clubkonnect
I paid N5,000 into your account since yesterday and it is yet to reflect in my wallet.
My log in number is 080 38000 862
Please treat.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by emmajodeci(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
What's happening clubkonnect.com. I made a deposit of 1900 to your providus bank account 9917670117 my login is 08020684442 and till this moment I've not been credited I've written a mail to you guys, sent proof of payment and transaction reference and still no word from you guys anymore.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by ebene4nija: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
cogbuagu:

Guy, I not saying they have been scammers.

I used them for years With no issues but now. They have changed.

They are fraud stars now.

Any issue with them will not be taking care of any more. Your money gone.

Any body in the house that had issue with them and got it resolved should tell us.

[url][/url]

I have lost big with them. I'm out

Please someone tell me another plate form I can join.

I can't take risk of using them anymore.

Many complained to me about them.

come and join paygold.ng I will personally make sure you will not have any issue, if any it will be resolved in 2 minutes

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12807034_appads2_jpeg0ad5a20d8ea9e92dd9988967b7f66ff1
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by emmajodeci(m): 1:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Clubkonnect I'm no longer finding this funny, I'm in total darkness as I speak and mosquitoes are dealing with me here because. I have provided everything you guys told me to provide and till this moment I've not been credited. You guys stopped responding to my mails and when I call its always customer service representative are all busy. Pls refund my money or credit my account pls

My login number is 08020684442

Attached here you can see the transaction reference which I've sent to via email to support. I reached out to my bank which said the transaction was a very successful one. Pls credit me oo

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. We are currently investigating this transaction. please provide us with the meter number and the date of the failed transaction. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
emmajodeci:
Clubkonnect I'm no longer finding this funny, I'm in total darkness as I speak and mosquitoes are dealing with me here because. I have provided everything you guys told me to provide and till this moment I've not been credited. You guys stopped responding to my mails and when I call its always customer service representative are all busy. Pls refund my money or credit my account pls

My login number is 08020684442

Attached here you can see the transaction reference which I've sent to via email to support. I reached out to my bank which said the transaction was a very successful one. Pls credit me oo
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by emmajodeci(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. We are currently investigating this transaction. please provide us with the meter number and the date of the failed transaction. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.

Meter number: 54150634902

Date of failed transaction: 23rd December 2020
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by emmajodeci(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
clubkonnect:

I wonder where you guys got this token from. I made a deposit via internet Bank transfer to providus and till this moment I've not been credited and you guys generated a fraudulent token. Fidelity Bank called me with 014485252 informing me that transaction was very successful, gave me the transaction reference number which is 000007201223112926903592945412. From no where you guys generated a used token for a complain of deposit made on the 23rd of December 2020. You guys must be fraudsters, last time I had an issue with someone over gotv subscription, you collected my money from my wallet and that subscription was never done till date and I allowed it slide. You see this #1900, you guys should get ready because I will drag this to every length to prove my point.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by mzwhite: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
@clubkonnect
I paid N1,700 into your account since yesterday and it is yet to reflect in my wallet.
My log in number is 08108971204
Please treat.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

emmajodeci:
What's happening clubkonnect.com. I made a deposit of 1900 to your providus bank account 9917670117 my login is 08020684442 and till this moment I've not been credited I've written a mail to you guys, sent proof of payment and transaction reference and still no word from you guys anymore.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your transaction date for us to resolve with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

mzwhite:
@clubkonnect
I paid N1,700 into your account since yesterday and it is yet to reflect in my wallet.
My log in number is 08108971204
Please treat.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by rodgers: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2021
@Clubkonnect, I made a deposit of N3,000 to your Providus account and my wallet was not credited. My number is 08077892205. The transaction was done this morning
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by rodgers: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2021
The issue is resolved. Thanks

rodgers:
@Clubkonnect, I made a deposit of N3,000 to your Providus account and my wallet was not credited. My number is 08077892205. The transaction was done this morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Sales: New Blackberry Torch 2, Bold 5, Bold 2, Bold 3, Bold 4, Storm 2, Curve 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.