Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit (1229 Views)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by olaleye1355(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Whenever I check a profile either male or female,80% scratch that 92% has Romance section as one of the most visits. So I was wondering if it was taken out would nairaland loose traffic?

Apart from peeps like me who just read the front page of nairaland like a NEWS HEADLINE.
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by BlackDBagba: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Mimido2(f): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
hu knows
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Maybe sad Don't think so Infact, i will think about it. will tell you later grin grin grin
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Aniker(f): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'll deactivate
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by TrapHedges(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Web masters
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by BurningBlade: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
I'll deactivate
Really? There are other fun section, you know. The TV/Movie section is fun. smiley
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by chigoizie7(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Then NL will be back to its old state.

When u see intelligent people talk and u learn from them.

Now wey 13yr olds den enter here to insult dem mama.?
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by olaleye1355(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Floxyluv:
Maybe sad Don't think so Infact, i will think about it. will tell you later grin grin grin

Seun needs to know. This is more like a survey. Then again I think he already knows!!!

Never mind
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by annayawchee: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
as long as literature and politics is still here...
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Cholls(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
my brother what is the difference between here and celeb sec.
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by olaleye1355(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
chigoizie7:
Then NL will be back to its old state.

When u see intelligent people talk and u learn from them.

Now wey 13yr olds den enter here to insult dem mama.?

I wish I'd joined nairaland earlier

And for the 13yrs old......lol
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by seunny4lif(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Not possible
Na world war 3 be that o Oooh
grin grin
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Visit bawo?I will just follow romance section comot from nl oo.I dislike other sections. cheesy cheesy
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by ikp120(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'll come here to read news and watch WWE in Politics section grin grin grin grin
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by olaleye1355(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Visit bawo?I will just follow romance section comot from nl oo.I dislike other sections. cheesy cheesy

Your own case is special
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
olaleye1355:

Your own case is special
How? shocked shocked
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by olaleye1355(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
ikp120:
I'll come here to read news and watch WWE in Politics section grin grin grin grin

WWE in politics section...lmao

Thanks for the heads up I will frequent there from henceforth.
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by olaleye1355(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
How? shocked shocked

Prettythicksme and romance section are like this...

***you already know this Meme***
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by ikp120(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
olaleye1355:

WWE in politics section...lmao
Thanks for the heads up I will frequent there from henceforth.
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Yea
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Pierocash(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
i have been on nairaland since 2013,i never visited romance section,dnt knw it evn exist.visit romance to do what,is there any boob to handle?
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by olaleye1355(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pierocash:
i have been on nairaland since 2013,i never visited romance section,dnt knw it evn exist.visit romance to do what,is there any boob to handle?

Yes boss!
Confirmed!
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by mofeoluwadassah: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
I will be thinking it smiley
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Divay22(f): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lemme sleep over it
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Martinola(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimido2:
hu knows
U look adorable...me likey
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Martinola(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Yes i would, maybe not as often as it is.
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Where is the romance section?
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Aniker(f): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
BurningBlade:
Really? There are other fun section, you know. The TV/Movie section is fun. smiley
I know, I just like this section so much, keeps me going when I have insomnia.. Like now sad
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by BurningBlade: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
I know, I just like this section so much, keeps me going when I have insomnia.. Like now sad
Sorry about that. Isn't there something you can do to curb it, like take a drug or see a doctor?
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Aniker(f): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
BurningBlade:
Sorry about that. Isn't there something you can do to curb it, like take a drug or see a doctor?
I Already have Pills but it makes me kind of weak the next day
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by BurningBlade: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
I Already have Pills but it makes me kind of weak the next day
Oh.. sorry about that. Surely your doctor can prescribe something else?
Re: If Romance Section Was Taken Out Of Nairaland Would You Still Visit by Aniker(f): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
BurningBlade:
Oh.. sorry about that. Surely your doctor can prescribe something else?
Yea sure.. Your moniker though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) / How To Get A Woman’s Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily / Types Of Sex Men Love Most And How To Give It To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.