Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? (2318 Views)

Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady / 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by mamagee3(f): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hi all, my boyfriend claims to be working all the time. Every time I try to visit, he tells me he's working. But he still asks me for money and is always broke.

Is he hiding something?
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by jelil01: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hnmm
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
He is stingy n saving his mine for his future wife n kids n not girlfriends
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by vizkiz: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
He is stingy n saving his money for his future wife n kids n not girlfriends

I had to slash that out because you were not making any sense in that part.
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
If the asking is constant, pls take a walk! And if you have doubts, maybe you should visit without calling him.

Yes, he may be working yet broke! It happens to most people with small salary yet plenty expenses so it's no big deal.

When it comes to the people we truly love, we should always make out time for them....no matter how little.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by mamagee3(f): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
He is stingy n saving his mine for his future wife n kids n not girlfriends
Haha

Laughing My But Off!!!
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Perhaps he's been sowing it on Mmm,hoping to marry u with it grin wen it blossoms
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Perhaps he's been sowing it on Mmm,hoping to marry u with it grin wen it blossoms
What is Mmm?
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
mamagee3:

What is Mmm?
My missing money grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by gabinogem(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
You & this ur "mysterious" boyfriend cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by mamagee3(f): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2016
gabinogem:
You & this ur "mysterious" boyfriend cheesy
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 15, 2016
vizkiz:

I had to slash that out because you were not making any sense in that part.
U right. He is a freaking conartist takin' her money but investing nothin' ,not even time
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Haniel18: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2016
He might have family issues to attend to or he his plain stingy
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by vizkiz: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
U right. He is a freaking conartist takin' her money but investing nothin' ,not even time

Valerie, why is your comment always opposite of mine? grin
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2016
I say we get a new friendly boyfriend cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Asey(f): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2016
must u post about ur boyfrnd or relationship here all the time?
everyday my boyfrnd dis,my guyfriend dat.
why
please please please
somethings are private so keep them private
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend claims to be working all the time. Every time I try to visit, he tells me he's working. But he still asks me for money and is always broke.

Is he hiding something?
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Kupengo: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2016
First, you have to check how much is the guy's salary, then you will know if the guy is telling the truth or not. Hi guys am a selfie fan and i will like you guys to vote for me, here is the link to vote for the Emir of Enugu. click http:///2hMWkPz.

Have you ever taken a selfie so beautiful that you wished you could use it for more than just upload it on a social media platform and get likes and comments? That moment when you wish it could be used on a billboard, for an advertisement? Here is a great opportunity to do a lot more with your selfie. It's a selfie challenge on www.talkstuff.com. Get something for yourself with your selfie.
How does it work?
Take a selfie, upload it on www.talkstuff.com.
Get your friends to register on the platform and vote for you.
The selfie with the highest number of votes becomes the winner for the week.
What do you stand to gain?
Get your selfie to be featured on the platform until another winner emerges.
And win a bonus of 3000 airtime recharge of your preferred network.
Start taking your selfies now and uploading, get benefits while having fun.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by golz: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Hi Kupengo hope this is for real not a childs play?
Kupengo:
First, you have to check how much is the guy salary, then you will know if his telling the truth or not. Anyway, vote for me, here is the link to vote for the Emir of Enugu. click http:///2hMWkPz.

Have you ever taken a selfie so beautiful that you wished you could use it for more than just upload it on a social media platform and get likes and comments? That moment when you wish it could be used on a billboard, for an advertisement? Here is a great opportunity to do a lot more with your selfie. It's a selfie challenge on www.talkstuff.com. Get something for yourself with your selfie.
How does it work?
Take a selfie, upload it on www.talkstuff.com.
Get your friends to register on the platform and vote for you.
The selfie with the highest number of votes becomes the winner for the week.
What do you stand to gain?
Get your selfie to be featured on the platform until another winner emerges.
And win a bonus of 3000 airtime recharge of your preferred network.
Start taking your selfies now and uploading, get benefits while having fun.

Use this link to register if you good in selfie https://talkstuff.com/invite/?user=431
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Kupengo: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Good morning Golz is not, this is for real so if u are a selfie fan all u need is to register with that link then follow the step
golz:
Hi Kupengo hope this is for real not a childs play?
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by yaqq: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
He s busy working yes! He is asking for money from u NO! He is give you money NO! So since he claims he is always busy working he should give u money to show for it........ Stop telling us u re given him.
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by nelson7777: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
sometimes I jst cnt imagine hw sad n depressed ur bf will b d day he finds out everything u hv written abt him on d Internet.. I jst feel sad 4 him.
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Kupengo: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Golz do u manage to register?
Kupengo:
Good morning Golz is not, this is for real so if u are a selfie fan all u need is to register with that link then follow the step
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by golz: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
a little confusing tho but i manage to register. To register for the contest is what am finding difficult to do now
Kupengo:
Golz do u manage to register?
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by cooljoe(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
been busy nd bin productive r two d/f tins
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Kupengo: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
just click on that join contests
golz:
a little confusing tho but I manage to register. To register for the contest is what am finding difficult to do now
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
If the asking is constant, pls take a walk! And if you have doubts, maybe you should visit without calling him.

Yes, he may be working yet broke! It happens to most people with small salary yet plenty expenses so it's no big deal.

When it comes to the people we truly love, we should always make out time for them....no matter how little.
Baba God pls bless this lady with a good and responsible man as a husband..Amin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by hisawesomeness(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Zelda has come wiff her low self esteem again o.

Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
vizkiz:

Valerie, why is your comment always opposite of mine? grin
right and wrong always conflict tongue
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by mamagee3(f): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
lefulefu:
Baba God pls bless this lady with a good and responsible man as a husband..Amin!
What lady?
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by sirfee(m): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2016
lefulefu:
Amen!
Re: Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
mamagee3:

What lady?
Ammyluv..she is telling u d truth na

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways You Can Seduce A Woman You Love [MUST READ] / +18 Only / Ladies.... Would You?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.