Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady (2186 Views)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
It’s disrespectful to ask your girl if she needs money. She’s a girl, she’s always broke -Nigerian Marketer

Cc lalasticlala,dominique

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Since females are always broke does it mean men are always rich ?

It's official,Nigerian girls dor "cast" (in terms of mentality) . While I might agree that all ladies aren't the same ,you see this mentality? This is the mentality shared by more than 70℅ of African ladies.

African women find it hard and stupid to spend their own money ,hence you notice a lady earning 80k monthly but always complains of money when she's with her partner.

#Say No To Broke Females #MGTOW

#Forget about ego- date and marry only financially stable ladies.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ftc
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by internationalman(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2018
It's disrespectful to ask a guy for money, she is a human being with legs and hands; she can always work.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Useless ones you mean

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by chiommy123(f): 4:16am On Oct 08, 2018
I think she's right you know we have so many needs that our salaries a times may not cover so just give and you know its better to give than to receive
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 08, 2018
chiommy123:
I think she's right you know we have so many needs that our salaries a times may not cover so just give and you know its better to give than to receive

Men also don't have needs ? Men should give and not receive?

I honestly believe you're a troll or you just don't have sense.

10 Likes

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by chiommy123(f): 4:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Elder0001:

Men also don't have needs ? Men should give and not receive?

I honestly believe you're a troll or you just don't have sense.
better mind yourself this morning did I mention you in my comment or you just want me to notice you. nonsense
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 08, 2018
chiommy123:
better mind yourself this morning did I mention you in my comment or you just want me to notice you. nonsense

See this parasite undecided

7 Likes

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by chiommy123(f): 4:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Elder0001:

See this parasite undecided
you call yourself an elder but clearly behave like a child shm
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Preshy561(f): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Lolgrin
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 08, 2018
chiommy123:
you call yourself an elder but clearly behave like a child shm

I rather behave like a child than support your stupidity.

You said women have numerous needs that's why they always want money ,you also said men should give more than receive because giving is better.
Is it that you don't have any iota of sense at all or how can you tell me men don't have needs ? Is this how your father slaved for your mother ?

Common sense is indeed not common,i only blame the foolish men who still date and marry parasitic nobodies like you.

11 Likes

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by GOFRONT(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Haba....Haba now
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by chiommy123(f): 6:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Elder0001:

You said women have numerous needs that's why they always want money ,you also said men should give more than receive because giving is better.
Is it that you don't have any iota of sense at all or how can you tell me men don't have needs ? Is this how your father slaved for your mother ?

Common sense is indeed not common,i only blame the foolish men who still date and marry parasitic nobodies like you.
its obvious you escaped from a mental home but here Is not a good place to display your madness. Guy enter street yes that refuse dump and take your breakfast ' somebody'
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by poorlinkz: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2018
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by effico(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Both warring parties, it's OK pls
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by eph12(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2018
A girl would have 100k in her account and still complain bitterly that she's broke. Meanwhile she has nothing serious to do with money

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Boomboost(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2018
mehn, this Nigerian girl nyeh nyeh nyeh is getting to me o...
My mind don de go foreign women o.
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by IamPlato(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2018

Why Is Everybody Trying Hard To Trend on Twitter?

If You Dont Have Anything To Say Why Not Shut Up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by milemimi93(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2018
This is a typical African lady's mentality..
Being leeches is what they are good at..
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by nanakgh(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2018
This would have been construed as degrading or demeaning if it had come from a man.
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by silaxx(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2018
chiommy123:
oya drop ur account number grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by jorion(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2018
chiommy123:
This logic sha. He go hard you o. If you can't take care of your own responsibilities alone while you earn. How would a man be confident enough to depend on you when things go sour. Black ladies have truly lost their freaking minds

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by daviesblaze(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2018
chiommy123:
i pity who will marry this one o shocked that's if you will ever get married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2018
A guy shouldnt actually ask his girl if she needs money, if he wants to give he should just ask for her account number, simple
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
A guy shouldnt actually ask his girl if she needs money, if he wants to give he should just ask for her account number, simple
why, is he her Father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
JjBankys:
why is he her Father?
Use punctuation marks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Divay22(f): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Preshy561:
Lolgrin
Abeg shift make i join you laugh grin
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Preshy561(f): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Divay22:

Abeg shift make i join you laugh grin
grin
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by nairaman66(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
chiommy123:

Go to the bank to get a loan! I thought men and women are equal??

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by Oreofepeters: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
yes we all Nigerian are broke àss and they will forever be.
Re: Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Elder0001:

MOST PEOPLE REASON AS IF THEY'RE MAD. TBH. SOMETIMES I READ CERTAIN COMMENTS AND WONDER WHAT CLOSE ONES GO THROUGH WITH THEM EVERYDAY.

nairaman66:
I thought men and women are equal??

WHEN IT COMES TO SPENDING MONEY AND PAYING BILLS, THEY KNOW ENOUGH BIBLE VERSES THAT DISPROVES THIS. THEY KNOW VERSES THAT SAYS MEN ARE THE HEAD AND WOMEN ARE THEIR RESPONSIBILITY... AND SHOULD BE CARED FOR LIKE A HELPLESS DAY OLD CHILD.

EQUALITY ONLY COMES ALONG WHEN WHEN THE TOPIC IS ABOUT HOUSE CHORES AND BABYSITTING.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / An Std ? Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.