Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion (42076 Views)

"How Ponzi Scheme Nearly Ruined My Life And Made Me Lose Over N2million" / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by psalmistkakah(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Abeg..if MMM shod bounce back by January... My advise withdraw your money and leave small amount that will not afffect you...in case anything happen in future
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by sunkymike(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2016
And what is Nairaland going to gain from the continuous spread of this news?
Why are Nigerians like this sef. You are only going to increase suicide and hypertension of many with this MMM news you keep shoving at everyone's face. What now happens to people that might commit suicide in this festive period as a result of these false news you guys keep spreading. What happens if the scheme resumes in January and continue for a while? Then, what will happen to people that have lost their lives because of news like this. Not everyone is strong. Many people are very fragile and hypertensive in this Nigeria.
Let's learn to put ourselves in other people's shoes abeg. It is their money, not yours and they have the right to do anything with it.
Personally, i have moved on, if it resumes in January, good news. If it doesn't life goes on. please just know that not everyone is that strong.

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by karimcarim(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2016
What are your headache in these MMM issue, why can't you leave us alone. Just yesterday, I provided help of 200k to some participant.
I believe in MMM.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Someone with brain. Leave them they're still in denial. Mavrodi or whoever it is that controls this MMM thing is trying to extract extra cash to the last from gullible Nigerians before they finally shut down.
princeFAD:
Hmmm. It says " One can PH but you cant GH until after the freezing period"
So why are you telling people to PH If no one can GH? Who gets the money that is being PH then? Something is suspicious here.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by onatisi(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Oludrex:
cry cry
Nairaland no go kill person with laughter.
Which one be shege again

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by mickypi: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Nawa o.....MMM talk everywhere... great mavrodians just ignore all deir talk, it z deir time to talk. What should kip us smilin is dat our mavro is still increasing. By Jan everything will return back to normal. LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by saintkash(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Primusinterpares:
I pray this not to be true...please we should be careful of the things we post online...consider d psychological effect it will have on thousands of Nigerians telling dem dat dia monies r gone... before posting things like this...
My 2 kobo

who send dem? afterall it's the same Mavrodians that came comparing MMM wit the federal government. even suggested FG use the 2017 budget to do MMM.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Sorry but who exactly is getting the help?
karimcarim:
What are your headache in these MMM issue, why can't you leave us alone. Just yesterday, I provided help of 200k to some participant.
I believe in MMM.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by yankeypha: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2016
People that invested millions are they one feeling pains, not 20k people. I fight all my family alone, I protect them not to invest in MMM, Today all of them are Thanking me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by sleekender(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Who like epp?? grin grin

SmartMugu:

After your epistle, not even a single 'like' from anybody. MMM supporters that posted a single line statement got 'likes'. So, what did you achieve from posting this epistle?
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by opedaydydx9(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2016
georgen2u:
Why are the media so bent on masturbating over this issue, and Nairaland always pushing it to front page guess what?

To cause panic and fear, this post was scraped from Niaij that onsolicited blog site scavenging for any type of traffic

If it may interest you, I just got paid yesterday Courtsey of mmm, I pity the gullible Nigerians that will chicken out, yes it's risky that's why I advise you to participate with your spare money,

However to the federal government that orchestrated this fear,
I hope your fanning yourself now like you have won a medal, you couldn't even pay the falcons, now suddenly you are interested to help over 3million Nigeria,

Shame to all those people sitting and praying for mmm to crash, let me just ask yoy
Since you have been playing it safe till now what have you achieved?
This world has principles, you may whine and puffed on why I joined this ponzi scheme as you may call it.
But I am not stupid, in this your country you call Nigeria where nothing works, mmm is the only thing you can put ur one naira just take it as sacrifice and yet it comes back to you.

Businesses are winding down, salaries are not paid, even to national level and our beloved FG s on her exalted throne to save us lol

Continue, deceiving yourself, I rather stand for something than live for nothing, no matter the media propergander and all hogwash news flying out to. Mock or discourage us, , I say we are more than able, strong United and firm, mmm can only stop if we choose to listen to them

Just understand, whether you, u stay in your house and being fed, or u sleep under bridges or lives in ASO villa, one thing must kill a man, I rather die standing up looking for a means to survive this hell hole than begging on my knewll throughout my life time.

Nonses
i got paid yesterday too... verysoon we will dance to seun 's downfall too. nonsense!!!!!
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2016
@Bolded. Done!
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I think it's better to stay quiet when you do not have adequate information about a subject matter, so you don't look silly later.

Quote me when MMM actually crashes.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by rozayx5(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2016
martineverest:
eyaaa ...sorry for ur misfortunes..next time hear word and dont be greedy

i did not invest in MMM bro undecided

there are many easier ways of makin money in Nigerian than putting money in a faceless scheme

sorry if you misunderstood the english in my first post

2 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by onatisi(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2016
karimcarim:
I believe in MMM.
Very good. Believe and stay focused. Keep providing help ,keep helping others recover their own money,keep waiting for mmm to defreeze

2 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by opedaydydx9(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2016
Fabulocity:
Sorry but who exactly is getting the help?
what u dont understand , u cant bro....dont be sissy about the scheme yu aint even involved in.......wtf
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by ednut1(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2016
psalmistkakah:
Abeg..if MMM shod bounce back by January... My advise withdraw your money and leave small amount that will not afffect you...in case anything happen in future
when almost everyone withdraws who will pay dem. new entrants will be few. so its doom

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by OgundeleT(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2016
it is a lie 3milliin people cant loose on mmm, i know more than 100 people who is even owing mmm. only new participant and some greedy old participant can loose more
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by ddippset(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2016
madridguy:
Why are these people taking paracetamol for our headache naa? Leave us alone, there are many things you people could write about.

In MMM we trust. MMM rocks like CR7.
its very okay for a lady to keep saying MMM rocks like cr7, but from a man it really leaves a bitter taste. pls desist from it. yuk!
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by yoribo: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2016
I don't do MMM, but I don't still believe in your mockeries. When people talk you measure their ignorance, how did you come about the amount lost, and to who they lose the money to. You are ignorant of the system, South African own is still waxing stronger after the one month freeze. Nigeria cant move forward because 90% of the ppl are mumu..even if Mmm unfrozen the account I will join them. I saw the letter message the man sent to all participants. Any body talking about the crash in MMM is a greedy and wicked fellow either he has no spare 10k to join, and his friends are making money, then his number one prayer point is to see the system crashed.

There are two ppl championing this rumor, 1. Ppl whose brain are blocked and don't know how to make extra dough, and no xtra spare cash to join. 2. Wicked and greedy fellows who will prevent you, by all means to from making progress.

Check very well, ppl with sound mind who did not join is quiet of these., Mmm is it only in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by yoribo: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2016
[b]I don't do MMM, but I don't still believe in your mockeries. When people talk you measure their ignorance, how did you come about the amount lost, and to who they lose the money to. You are ignorant of the system, South African own is still waxing stronger after the one month freeze. Nigeria cant move forward because 90% of the ppl are mumu..even if Mmm unfrozen the account I will join them. I saw the letter message the man sent to all participants. Any body talking about the crash in MMM is a greedy and wicked fellow either he has no spare 10k to join, and his friends are making money and he couldn't so they pray for its crashibg,or people who are so wicked from there soul who would prevent you froim make money, check very well ppl who can greedy are the ones championing the rumor, Mmm is only in Nigeria [/b
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by victorazy(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2016
softwerk:
Fake news!!! I regret wasting my MB to even comment sad

No mind this gov that like to see their citizen suffering in poverty.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by sauceEEP(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2016
All these guys shouting I got paid yesterday, I still provided help yesterday why not shut up and embrace reality. Enough with the deceit....

3 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2016
I got paid yesterday. I'm to pay in my second account today.
haters will die with their mouths wide open
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Johnson49(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Dey there dey deceive yourself, e still be lyk film for your eyes. Wait until Bp hold yuh

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by hotspec(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2016
But why did Nairaland hate MMM like this? I dont do MMM but i dont hate it.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by babatee126(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Could this be real? Nigerian get money ooo.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Jyds14:
*Guider makes N5billion cool cash
*Many suffer high blood pressure

By Olajide Fashikun, Collins Ajibola, Oluwole Francis and Sandra Onyekwere

As thousands of Nigerian participants and investors continue to groan and moan, some even cursing, over the ‘crash’ of the popular ponzi scheme, otherwise known as MMM, investigations has revealed that one Chuddy Anayo Ugorji, popularly referred to as “The MMM-Nigeria number one Guider,” may have allegedly raked over N5billion within a year from the embattled system.

An analyst says Nigerians (figure yet to be compiled) lost in excess of N8.765billion to the scheme. Many people borrowed loans and some sold their properties to be able to participate in anticipation of funding the Christmas and New Year with the profit margin that was to come with their principal.

An Abuja-based lawyer dipped his hands into some client funds in the chambers to invest N1million just 24 hours before the crash of the scheme. Several official institutional warnings were issued about the dangers inherent in the scheme which was known to have crashed in other nations of the world.

According to a social media pundit, Olushola Oke, ‎“Chuddy is the head Admin of MMM, he is the one who brought MMM into Nigeria, he is the one who runs things at MMM just the way Mark Zuckerberg runs Facebook. People fail to realise that a Website cannot create itself, a human being has to see through its day to day activities and Chuddy is the one behind MMM and the same Chuddy is also a participant of this same MMM and this same Chuddy is also the number one Guider on this same MMM.

“Don’t you already see that there is already A Red flag? He even collected a whopping N6million payment on the 8th of December! As at the last check, 94,774 persons had bought into the scheme.

Crash story is a ruse: Promoters of MMM Nigeria, known as Guiders have urged Nigerians to remain calm as the one month freezing of all accounts of the scheme is a measure adopted to ensure sustainability and stability of the scheme. The system which entails the Providing Help (PH) and the Getting Help (GH) also assured that there is nothing to worry about since the ‘FROZEN ACCOUNT’ period is even the best time to provide help.

Further details can be found here: http://gongnews.net/mmm-crash-over-3million-nigerians-lose-over-n18-765billion/[b][/b]
international mumu. wetin u sabi?

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by beckytunde(f): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2016
panadol on top another person headache.. Nigerians won't mind their business n face d govt that made those people fall into Mmm.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by chinedudollar1: 7:48am On Dec 15, 2016
When You Do Google Search Use Your Discernment—NEVER Allow Bloggers Destroy Your Dreams!

It has now become necessary to warn and educate my friends why they should use their heads and discernment when they do Google search. So many dreams have been destroyed and mega opportunities lost due to wrong use of Google search.

Are you aware some unscrupulous people make money from people’s ignorance? It is certainly undiluted foolishness to assume everything you read online is a fact. Or that bloggers are researchers who know better than you. That is very wrong. Let me remove the wool from your eyes.

To make money bloggers need traffic. And these people use various methods to get this desired traffic to their blogs. One of these methods, that is working effectively is writing negative reviews about mega opportunities or important personalities. How do they identify their targets for attack?

They simply go to www.alexa.com to know which particular websites, opportunities or personalities that are generating much traffic. Then, they write negative reviews about them and label them BIG SCAM! They are much aware that when people are told about these opportunities the first thing people do is to go to Google and search “Is so and so a scam?” So the catchy word here is the word “scam.” Once you click on the link and browse what they termed as scam, they make money. They sell advertising space. And those who foolishly take them as a final authority without doing their due diligence lose mega opportunity.

Let me give you an example: Many of us have read many books written by Robert Kiyosaki. Many of his books are best sellers. Do you think such a prolific writer should be described as a“Scam Artist”? Now, I have an assignment for you. Go to google and search for “Is Robert Kiyosaki a Scam?” Type your result as a comment on this post and tell me what you think about your findings.

Before January 2015 a particular blogger wrote it will not last for a month. Now, you know better. When bitcoin started mining in 2009 so many bloggers described it as a scam and ponzi. Again search for “bitcoin scam 2009” and see the result. But today you know better. Sadly, many lost that great opportunity with bitcoin, forever.

Others bash a product to promote another product. Like product promoters promising you a free gift or money if you can spread negative review about mmm to your friends. Due diligence is required my friend. Don’t allow hateful bloggers destroy your dream and future. Mmm is still us, don't allow them to destroy your passion towards mmm, mmm is really, am not a guider, am talking with experience, come on WhatsApp let me teach what will help u, +2348065993501

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by berrystunn(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2016
5starmilitant:
Now everyone that participated in MMM is complaining except the first guider. Even my friend that bought lexus 330 with money from the Scheme, is still complaining.

So where are the people that benefited?

I did oo..,
Started with 300k January 21th 2016, I made 2.6m

I was waiting for 600k when the news came.
Checking my investment if I win or lost...

I think.. I win.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Ifeoma1992(f): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2016
I said it
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by JoeBlocks(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2016
I wonder why nigerians love to gloat over other people's misfortune. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion In Hours As Facebook Plunges / MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants / How Afrigold Works And Earn From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.