Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion (42077 Views)

"How Ponzi Scheme Nearly Ruined My Life And Made Me Lose Over N2million" / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Primusinterpares(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2016
saintkash:

who send dem? afterall it's the same Mavrodians that came comparing MMM wit the federal government. even suggested FG use the 2017 budget to do MMM.
i understand... But i think it might cause many to wanna do something stupid
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by onatisi(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2016
ednut1:
when almost everyone withdraws who will pay dem. new entrants will be few. so its doom
This is exactly what I have been telling ppl,this is the main reason why the whole thing will crash. Pp will want to cash out from the system and new potential entrants now will be observing things and they will be wary of going in.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by VastFinder: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Money that belong to our Brothers and sister...
Moku. Mogbe. Modaran... MMN
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by VastFinder: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Money that belong to our Brothers and sister...
Moku. Mogbe. Modaran... MMM
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by anigbajumo(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2016
princeFAD:
Hmmm. It says " One can PH but you cant GH until after the freezing period"
So why are you telling people to PH If no one can GH? Who gets the money that is being PH then? Something is suspicious here.

If u pH now,u will b merged by Jan not now....
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by haibe(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2016
MARKone:
Which one be gongnews again undecided all these fake a$$ bloggers. MMM has not crashed! Participants need to ignore this Media war, we all need to be strong this trying period, PH if you can.

By January will you let your money remain in the scheme ? I guess not, every other person will also withdraw come January and thats the end of MMM, just like any other ponzi scheme.

From what i have learnt, many people dont understand how ponzi schemes work. This is evident as many people still believe MMM has not effectively crashed by now.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by OldBeer: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2016
kycilae:
Nairaland why are you like this. U ppl are now supporting media. Seun i see u loosing loosing ur place in blog ranking
Seun must be use to these threats by now.
Biafrans said worse than you did when they were banned on this fora.

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2016
kycilae:
Nairaland why are you like this. U ppl are now supporting media. Seun i see u loosing loosing ur place in blog rankingl

HYIP
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by uckennety(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2016
5starmilitant:
Now everyone that participated in MMM is complaining except the first guider. Even my friend that bought lexus 330 with money from the Scheme, is still complaining.

So where are the people that benefited?

Go n PH
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by drskyfly007(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2016
Media just catching fun...crying more than the bereaved..smh

4 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by uckennety(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2016
haibe:

By January will you let your money remain in the scheme ? I guess not, every other person will also withdraw come January and thats the end of MMM, just like any other ponzi scheme.

From what i have learnt, many people dont understand how ponzi schemes work. This is evident as many people still believe MMM has not effectively crashed by now.

D new MMM won't allow massive GHing ask ur guider
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2016
martineverest:
serves dem right.....greed is not good

to the hopeful ones: with the kind of brouhaha surrounding MMM debacles,do u think MMM will 'defreeze' in january,knowing that many nigerians will withdraw from d scheme if the they(MMM) resumes january?

it clearly shows u don't know anything about MMM, for u to withdraw, I have to put in my money., ,,,,for me to withdraw, u have to put in ur money. the cycle continues.

the beautiful thing is I don't need to refer anybody......its only if u want ur money to growww

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by kevoh(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2016
I am interested in the Op or the blogger's source of stats/proofs/evidence that made him arrive at the conclusion that people lost over N18.675 billion naira. I am disappointed in the moderator that pushed such false info without verification to the frontpage!
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2016
karimcarim:
What are your headache in these MMM issue, why can't you leave us alone. Just yesterday, I provided help of 200k to some participant.
I believe in MMM.

Easy for you to say, show proof you did send 200k. Just yesterday while on the bus, one MMM participant kept calling another MMM participant who was to provide help, he called and called, and he had not realized MMM was frozen. And when the person who was to send money to him informed him, the next call he got was from the persons mom. Please, send money, please, send money. We want to use it to buy Xmas food items. Please send money. What a shame. The guy and his mom over the phone were crying.

You know what baffles me the most, when they claim it reduced poverty rate to 20%.. Are you kidding me? That is just lame. What poll was done to check such? And for those who do MMM, guess what is happening to you, you are moving from a stage from being poor to poorer if you have got no clue.

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2015/11/09/2144388/im-no-crook-declares-mmm-scamster-while-claiming-credit-for-the-bitcoin-price-spike/

4 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by kindredspirit(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2016
If this MMM thing is about GH and PH, as explained, dosent it mean that some Nigerians "lost" N18.765billion to other Nigerians? After all, these monies were being re-circulated amongst Nigerians, a re-distribution essentially. Thus, the said N18.765billion is in the hands of other Nigerians, for now.

Could somebody show me where Nigerians paid money to Mr Mavrodi, the Russian dude ?

I'm scratching my head as I try to wrap it round this whole MMM crash hoopla.

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by nkemma54(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
kycilae:
Nairaland why are you like this. U ppl are now supporting media. Seun i see u loosing loosing ur place in blog ranking

no mind am. dey carry fake unverified news go FP
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Fstdammie(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2016
mmmmmmmmm
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by apholaryn: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2016
fineboynl:
all this hateful afojan bloggers looking for cheap popularity with MMM.

you are not participant so why the headache?
bigot! everything na afonja.
even reason why u neva make am ,na still afonja I guess?

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by berrystunn(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2016
hotspec:
But why did Nairaland hate MMM like this? I dont do MMM but i dont hate it.

Those that where not into MMM where Jealous.

Community helping each other. .

Bad bele people... Want everyone to stay poor...

System government should stylishly create with 10 to 15% profit.. Since they can not pay the 5k they promise.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by godson4u79(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2016
"chilling in the emergency" lol. Bad guy
Damilare5882:
chai... thank God i stopped 3weeks ago .. i predicted the crash cos usually , it takes 2 weeks to get a match ,but recently , within 3, 4, 5 days , you get a match to pay .. that was a warning so i stopped..a bro registered 1m under me and he got matched the third day...........i was like WTF..... just advised him not to pay ..chai ..had it been he payed.. my bro would have been chilling in the emergency by now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by RealityShot: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Jyds14:
*Guider makes N5billion cool cash
*Many suffer high blood pressure

By Olajide Fashikun, Collins Ajibola, Oluwole Francis and Sandra Onyekwere

An analyst says Nigerians (figure yet to be compiled) lost in excess of N8.765billion to the scheme. Many people borrowed loans and some sold their properties to be able to participate in anticipation of funding the Christmas and New Year with the profit margin that was to come with their principal.

All these estimated data...
And you are posting that silly unconfirmed topic..

Please if you don't have the data to back up
your N18.5billion figure or the 3 million Nigerians

Go and wash your toilet or do something useful to your life!
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by berrystunn(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2016
kindredspirit:
If this MMM thing is about GH and PH, as explained, dosent it mean that some Nigerians "lost" N18.765billion to other Nigerians? After all, these monies were being re-circulated amongst Nigerians, a re-distribution essentially. Thus, the said N18.765billion is in the hands of other Nigerians, for now.

Could somebody show me where Nigerians paid money to Mr Mavrodi, the Russian dude ?

System government should stylishly create participate makes 10 to 15% profit.. Since they can not provide the 5k they promise.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2016
kindredspirit:

Ask them bro
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by onatisi(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2016
kindredspirit:

This is a very good question. Who can answer it pls ?

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by godson4u79(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Rubbish fake news... No money was lost.. it was only recirculate. There is a plain line between lost and circulation... So peace out....
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by kevoh(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2016
kindredspirit:

Let them even tell us how they arrived at N18.765 billion.
1. Did Mavrodi himself give them(OP/blogger) the data showing how much he made from people's frozen mavro?
2. Was any survey conducted on participants who had their mavros frozen indicating the amount contributed?
3. Where are the results of the survey?

We would like some answers Olajide Fashikun, Collins Ajibola, Oluwole Francis and Sandra Onyekwere of gongnews!
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

it clearly shows u don't know anything about MMM, for u to withdraw, I have to put in my money., ,,,,for me to withdraw, u have to put in ur money. the cycle continues.

the beautiful thing is I don't need to refer anybody......its only if u want ur money to growww
you people never learn...

it's meant to crash someday, the sooner the better, that 30% "profit" is the debt hanging, the scheme don't make profit to help, people just put their money as profit for others and expect profit from it also piling up debts.

didn't you read about how it crashed in other countries? you can't play dumb forever, be real

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by tola09(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2016
*WORD FOR THOUGHT, HELP CIRCULATE IT*
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, at least so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......And for the record, MMM has not crashed, it's still alive well.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Blessograo(f): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Do i blame MMM? No! Do i blame Nigerians? Yes! Why? Because they are gullible. They saw free cash and they decided to go into it without thinking there's going to be a consequence. You can't use small amount of money to buy large amount of money and otherwise.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by berrystunn(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2016
haibe:

60% still believe in MMM, they can carry on.. As long as they put in money, the recirculation will move on
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2016
A criminal you don't know, borrowed #100 from you, during dark hours, he came and stole #500 from you, early in the morning, he came to pay back the loan, and gave you the #500 he stole from you and you gave him a balance of #400, how much did you lose?
In ponzi scheme, you always and always lose nicely
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by berrystunn(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Blessograo:
Do i blame MMM? No! Do i blame Nigerians? Yes! Why? Because they are gullible. They saw free cash and they decided to go into it without thinking there's going to be a consequence. You can't use small amount of money to buy large amount of money and otherwise.

Go and sleep.. B4 you go Name one risk free business?

System government should stylishly create for participants making 10 to 15% profit.. Since they can not provide the 5k they promise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion In Hours As Facebook Plunges / MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants / How Afrigold Works And Earn From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.