Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) (21763 Views)

Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo / NYSC Anthem | Lyrics | MP3 Free Download By Corpers Forum / Checkout This Calisthenics Display By Corps Members At Kaduna Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Donbabajay12:
Redeem christian church of God Camp at Bayelsa
HahahhaahahahahahahahaaAhahahha Some people with question self, na wa ooo. Nice one my guy.
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by DrObum(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is awesome
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
those offering the real support are behind holding the legs of those ontop
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by leofab(f): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Childish
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by georgedaniel01(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Walahi no be me go they ground Na up or nothing.
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

My name is chima lusty and i hate hypocrisy!
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by THYRAIN(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ipisi:
See Stunning Photo of Calisthenics display By Corpers At The Closing of 2016 Batch B (Stream1) Orientation in Kaduna

Wow.... This is amazing, couple with the fact that they just have to learn it in less than 3 weeks in the Camp

Source: https://twitter.com/nysc_ng/status/809156429697478656

i love nigeria no mata wetin mmm du we still smile jah bless ma kon3. I love u all 1luv u 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by macanu(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
If u see MAN o WAR officer anywhere and u ask who dem be,dats mean u no attend higher institute of learning,NYSC has been uniting nigeria since Gowon.Good bless our senior bros(NIGERIAN ARMY) cool God bless the junior(MAN O WAR NIGERIA) grin
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by chiscodedon(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
nix one
remember my days at that black gold camp, still remember our beagle master till today *Kurege*
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by rafabenitez: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jobless youths who dont know there future has been mortgaged by those thieves they are dancing for,finish wt dat tin first ur eye go tear.
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by fkdmods: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
OldBeer:
*rolls eyes*
This thing wey primary school children dey do wella...

I be wan talk but i decide to keep my mouth shut before dem begin call me "i to know" again. Small tinz can dazzle Nigerians ehn.
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by buffalowings: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
I beg when is stream 2
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by koolcat: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
konkonbilo:
Which camp is this?
Kaduna
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by oscaruzie(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
if dem fall now break sometin, everybody will start shouting , 'scrap NYSC!!!' 'NYSC Is useless!!!!!!!"..wey una for jejely carry una kpali go haus or go Shell... grin
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by unite4real: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
the first picture reminds me of Pyramid schemes. The bottom lines must keep getting bigger than the tops else, it will crash.
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
This small thing? Only me can do it sef...lol
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by donyusy: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
three:
Well done to the corps members but the use of the word STUNNING to describe what they did is demeaning!

This is why Nigeria is where it is and why 'some' youth who should know better are at the forefront of the rot!

Like someone said on this thread this is primary school grade stuff!

Stunning is in the eye of the stunned.

For example I find your asinine post STUNNING
Some may find a plate of amala and ewedu stunning who are you ? Are you STUN POLICE

1 Like

Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by majorbravo: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
They look like they are constructing the Ponzi-scheme pyramid. With a certain Mavrod at the top wink.
Re: Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) by ikenna969(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bravo!!! I rep NCCF kaduna state 2016 batch b (stream 1) corper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Age Limit For Nysc Eligibility For Graduates? / State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving / NYSC Will Stop Posting Youth Corpers To Private Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.