Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones (55376 Views)

CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Lakesydha4real(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
How [quote author=cramjones post=51940812]As always, I would comment on contemporary issues that affect the Nigerian populace. All for love of Nigeria. Even though I believe that Nigeria as it stands is close to a failed state, we can all do more through visionary leadership to emancipate our country from the cesspit that has gutted it. That said, I have followed closely the MMM phenomenon since it came to my attention, and as it is normal of my analytical mind, I have taken time to study the trend, review historical facts, and all other data available to me. After this review I have therefore, come to the following conclusions on the fate of MMM.

1. For those that are hoping MMM would suddenly resurface in January because the Nigerian planter's wife said so in a note, are definitely setting themselves up for depression. Nothing of such would happen. This is the deal, MMM is not an investment it is a gamble. The money is only redistributed therefore the system would crash when two conditions occur - something that has already taken place - and these conditions are as follows:

-When new comers or "help providers" exceeds those who want to receive "help" it sets the stage for a crash

-When those withdrawing exceeds a critical amount needed to keep it rolling regardless of the number of people joining, then the system would crash.

I believe these two conditions have been met. Christmas time is a time no one wants to give money, rather they want to be helped, with the overwhelming withdrawals that far exceeded the "help providers" the system had to be shut down, because money does not grow on trees.

2. If MMM ever have a blinker to open, which I doubt very much in January as stated in their later, there would be a state of panic withdrawals, and there would be sharp decline of the new people that would have otherwise joined. This panic withdrawals, would lead the MMM handlers to shut it down completely and take with them whatever is left of the system.

3. The other reason MMM had to shut down early December is more likely than not to ensure maximum "cash outs" by the handlers. At this time there is an all time high of money in the system because people put in most of what they had to ensure they get good cash for the Christmas, this high would not happen any other time of the year, so this was the best time for the handlers to cash out big, and I believe they already did.

Finally, the MMM phenomenon further shows the failed system of Nigeria. This system only flourishes in this magnitude in failed countries. It thrived in Russia during the collapse of the Soviet Union, failed Zimbabwe, thrived in failed parts of South Africa, like Soweto. People have lost hope in any decent labor or lack of jobs thereof. Other are greedy and sometimes plain dumb.

Good luck to everyone "waiting" in trepidation to get help. I wish you luck.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones[/quote

Truly said..... God bless u man.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by danduchi(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
I have observed something very typical of Nigerians. There is a very great level of jealousy and competition among us. First, when Donald Trump won the U.S election, Nigerians were celebrating and posting all sort of things across all social networks, teasing other Nigerians and Africans in U.S. They were very happy that trump is going to send blacks back home. Isnt that really pathetic? Instead of building yourself and try to achieve success, you are envying those that have made it and praying and delighting in their down fall. Donald Trump has not sent anyone home, so they were all rejoicing in vain. Secondly; The frozen MMM account story. Within seconds of hearing that news, the whole social network and media went viral with an uproar of mockery, joyfulness against other Nigerians that have money there. This is a very clear indication that we are filled with jealousy and hatred. What have people benefitted in making their fellow ones feel bad. I even heard someone committed suicide, and i read posts of people laughing and happy. This is the level jealousy can bring a person as to not to care about his brother's life. MMM is still very likely to come back, and those rejoicing would have been rejoicing in vain. CONCLUSION: I applaud all those that had the mind of investing money into MMM. You did that because you wanted to improve on your finance, though the process might be wrong, but atleast you were not stealing or sponsoring terrorism or other malicious acts. For those mocking others, do not forget that life can be very unpredictable and those you are laughing at might be the one to help you when you are in need tomorrow and if you are not doing anything currently concerning your life, and finance. Then an MMM participant even if his/her money is lost is better than you. He/she made a step or took a risk and you have done nothing and you would probably do nothing until you end in poverty.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by mctowel01: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
FlyboyZee:

Very reasonable participant. Not all those dumb people trying to act as if e no pain dem, but dey find where to borrow money take rearrange things.

You are a wise one my dear...
And if they pretend not to be pained, do you have a problem with it or you actually want people pained so you can make mockery?
You re a pathetic person..Get a life

3 Likes

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Rozaystunna(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
i don tire for all this bs news

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by MrEverest(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
candidbabe:

Kudos brother. You nailed it. With this analysis I am hopeful
Yes we all have to be hopeful and also do the needful if need be. everything being equal, without undue interference by government or enemies under any guise, then mmm will most likely return fully by next year though with some changes in the system.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Rozaystunna(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
cupidFlint:
We were warned to invest with our spare money which I personally did. am not even disturbed. if it comes back on in January, which I doubt it would, then good for us, if it doesn't so be it. The greatest blame should be on the present government cos if our economy had been buoyant these folks wouldn't have come in the first place.
me too I didn't invest all I have
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by ramalot(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
cupidFlint:
We were warned to invest with our spare money which I personally did. am not even disturbed. if it comes back on in January, which I doubt it would, then good for us, if it doesn't so be it. The greatest blame should be on the present government cos if our economy had been buoyant these folks wouldn't have come in the first place.

That's a lie.

The ONLY person to be blamed is YOU, for being greedy. MLM, MMM and such pyramid schemes have been in the US and most other functional countries for a long time. It has NOTHING to do with a failed government, but personal greed of those who go into it.

MMM is pretty much the same as the flood of HYIP websites we had about 10 to 13 years ago.

The people at the end ALWAYS get burned. No exceptions to this rule.

1 Like

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by learnedman(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
16/12/2016 8:40:35 AM: Sanchos Glo: Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to MMM...

1 Like

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Rilwayne001: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin MMM created accounts that just receive without providing help. Thats where their founders and promoters made several Millions of Naira grin

You got it right there.. Thumbs up.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by metrosexual: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
123ABCXYZ:
This cramjones of a guy no even understand how d system dey work. Nobody is cashing out anywhere as there is no central bank account. The cashing out is done continously by guiders and super guiders wen dey collect their bonuses as u ph and gh. Those who would "cash out" are d last set of people to gh before d crash.

Look, please be analytical in your thinking, saying MMM doesn't have a central bank account sounds like reasoning from a child, MMM admins control the system, they control who is paired with who to provide help(pay), doesn't that give you a clue that they can pair all the big PH to their designated bank accounts?

They came up with a 50% offer and started pairing people faster than it was done before, that's how they channelled all the large PH amounts to their designated accounts, if just 10 MMM admins in Nigeria have 10 bank accounts each, that would be 100 bank accounts, they can pair all the large PH amounts of like N3million to their various accounts.
If you wanted to PH worth N3million and MMM admin pairs you to a Mr A would you not pay? And they would do same thing to thousands of other large PH amounts to their bank accounts, they got all the monies during this 50% period and systematically cashed out.

January ain't far, by then the mirage must have cleared from the eyes of those of you whom MMM deceived and possessed.

3 Likes

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
uckennety:
Jobless blogger looking for attention watch and see

123ABCXYZ:
This cramjones of a guy no even understand how d system dey work. Nobody is cashing out anywhere as there is no central bank account. The cashing out is done continously by guiders and super guiders wen dey collect their bonuses as u ph and gh. Those who would "cash out" are d last set of people to gh before d crash.

MrEverest:
I doubt you really did research on MMM as you said op, your analysis is wrong. I hope you wont eat your words when they come out again in january.

uckennety:

U'll still beg to join later

desiredmee:

Do you have something to back this or you are speaking out of assumption

tammie24:
you are the one that's ignorant here

I didn't say it helps the economy, I said it's helping people with the economic situation in the country. The government should be happy this is happening now to be honest otherwise things would have been worse for people

when I see people like this, I cringe inwards. These days, it is easier to find a dinosaur than people with common sense
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by ramalot(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrEverest:
I doubt you really did research on MMM as you said op, your analysis is wrong. I hope you wont eat your words when they come out again in january.

Whether or not they return is irrelevant. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when it would collapse.

MMM is not a business by design, so it is NOT self-sustaining.

EVERY "HYIP" scheme eventually fails, leaving the tears of greedy people behind.

No exceptions.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by crestedguy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
cramjones:
As always, I would comment on contemporary issues that affect the Nigerian populace. All for love of Nigeria. Even though I believe that Nigeria as it stands is close to a failed state, we can all do more through visionary leadership to emancipate our country from the cesspit that has gutted it. That said, I have followed closely the MMM phenomenon since it came to my attention, and as it is normal of my analytical mind, I have taken time to study the trend, review historical facts, and all other data available to me. After this review I have therefore, come to the following conclusions on the fate of MMM.

1. For those that are hoping MMM would suddenly resurface in January because the Nigerian planter's wife said so in a note, are definitely setting themselves up for depression. Nothing of such would happen. This is the deal, MMM is not an investment it is a gamble. The money is only redistributed therefore the system would crash when two conditions occur - something that has already taken place - and these conditions are as follows:

-When new comers or "help providers" exceeds those who want to receive "help" it sets the stage for a crash

-When those withdrawing exceeds a critical amount needed to keep it rolling regardless of the number of people joining, then the system would crash.

I believe these two conditions have been met. Christmas time is a time no one wants to give money, rather they want to be helped, with the overwhelming withdrawals that far exceeded the "help providers" the system had to be shut down, because money does not grow on trees.

2. If MMM ever have a blinker to open, which I doubt very much in January as stated in their later, there would be a state of panic withdrawals, and there would be sharp decline of the new people that would have otherwise joined. This panic withdrawals, would lead the MMM handlers to shut it down completely and take with them whatever is left of the system.

3. The other reason MMM had to shut down early December is more likely than not to ensure maximum "cash outs" by the handlers. At this time there is an all time high of money in the system because people put in most of what they had to ensure they get good cash for the Christmas, this high would not happen any other time of the year, so this was the best time for the handlers to cash out big, and I believe they already did.

Finally, the MMM phenomenon further shows the failed system of Nigeria. This system only flourishes in this magnitude in failed countries. It thrived in Russia during the collapse of the Soviet Union, failed Zimbabwe, thrived in failed parts of South Africa, like Soweto. People have lost hope in any decent labor or lack of jobs thereof. Other are greedy and sometimes plain dumb.

Good luck to everyone "waiting" in trepidation to get help. I wish you luck.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

Lovely Lovely Lovely write up and very educating, the real point is in the final paragraph of the Write up,it only thrived in failed country,you said it all,a country that can't provide for the citizen,a country where the rich are getting richer and the poor otherwise, a country where the collective fund of a country will be used to finance arrangement of a president daughter marriage , and one old fool will rise up at tell us that no single of the FG money is spend of the marriage, as If WE GIVE A Bleep,the people are hungry 'they saw that as an avenue to make double money out of greed,am very very disappointed with the level of educated people involved in this ,i don't believe they be could be so daft to invest in phonzi schemes that you saw the warning on their website .well any wa I fa o wa o fo,
Over 18billion naira was interchange hand during this phozi scheme, our collective stupidity made us ,to make some few people quickly capitalized on our greed and foolishness in this country to be rich under a very short period of time , a well executed scheme that was tailored in Philippines.

My only fair now is, January will be a very bad year for some family who have invested a fortune to get rich quicker without working for it, the level at which federal government will be picking up mad people will be alarming, because a lot of people will grow bananas

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by eyinjuege: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
MisterGrace:
Stop creating more tension. You are not helping matters.

I really don't expect MMM faithfuls to be fazed or tense. They had so much faith in MMM from the way you hear them speak. So for their sake, let's give MMM the benefit of doubt.
Countdown- 27 days more
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by goalkey: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
MisterGrace:
Stop creating more tension. You are not helping matters.

e send dem work?
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by NaLaugh: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by goalkey: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrEverest:

uve got a better analysis brah?
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by MrEverest(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
goalkey:

uve got a better analysis brah?
O yes, you can check the next page for it!
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by tammie24: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

when I see people like this, I cringe inwards. These days, it is easier to find a dinosaur than people with common sense
you are the one that don't have one single sense since you can't read and comprehend

Ode!
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by DavidEsq(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrEverest:
The OP made a sound analysis of MMM's modus operandi; if u feel otherwise, shldn't u educate us by giving a better illustration dat impeaches the OP's views?
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by olaoge(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
ON MMM

You got into many relationships that didn't work, and no one is mocking you. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook mocking you, and you haven't killed yourself. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost monies, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story.

Even if they were stupid, must you add to their sorrow?

Don't you have any shame sire? Are you not a hypocrite?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squater to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

Copied

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by olaoge(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lakesydha4real:
How

ON MMM

You got into many relationships that didn't work, and no one is mocking you. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook mocking you, and you haven't killed yourself. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost monies, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story.

Even if they were stupid, must you add to their sorrow?

Don't you have any shame sire? Are you not a hypocrite?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squater to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

Copied
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by cheleku(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrEverest:

Keep living in delusion. Have you ever asked how MMM makes the humongous profits it pays you? I wonder how we churn out daft heads from our schools; fools that can't even analyse simple math problems.

1 Like

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by akoko11: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nonsense write up, MMM haters everywhere
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by christiengeorge(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
I didn't read this cos I knw it is junk.For your information I want to tell u dat 30days is not far from now.In ur own very eyes,u will see mmm participant smilling once more.I haven't been disturbed about this freeze thing cos I knw mmm rocks

2 Likes

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Laple0541(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
cupidFlint:

Which money is spare in this current situation of the country? moreover, don't blame the government as such in this matter, a certain Hon Fijabi raised this issue in the lower chamber and warned Nigerians against investing in it, but to my surprise many subscribers were threatening him with text messages. All the same goodluck to them, am less concern if it resumes or not.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by joey150(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Now every tom dick and harry has an opinion.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by obstead200(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
123ABCXYZ:
cramjones understands the system more than u ever will.
These guiders and super guiders at the very top of the pyramid get bonuses each time someone PH and GH. These bonuses have accumulated to probably billions.
They now used the opportunity of a lot of pple investing shortly before Xmas (in order to make extra cash for Xmas) to GH massively using their vast bonus.
What better time to cash out and close shop?
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by MrEverest(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Such a fool who thinks he is wise
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hehehehehee grin

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by akoko11: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
metrosexual:

Look, please be analytical in your thinking, saying MMM doesn't have a central bank account sounds like reasoning from a child, MMM admins control the system, they control who is paired with who to provide help(pay), doesn't that give you a clue that they can pair all the big PH to their designated bank accounts?

They came up with a 50% offer and started pairing people faster than it was done before, that's how they channelled all the large PH amounts to their designated accounts, if just 10 MMM admins in Nigeria have 10 bank accounts each, that would be 100 bank accounts, they can pair all the large PH amounts of like N3million to their various accounts.
If you wanted to PH worth N3million and MMM admin pairs you to a Mr A would you not pay? And they would do same thing to thousands of other large PH amounts to their bank accounts, they got all the monies during this 50% period and systematically cashed out.

January ain't far, by then the mirage must have cleared from the eyes of those of you whom MMM deceived and possessed.

MMM haters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
In 2007 NOSPECTO closed down... it was similar to MMM.

ovieigho:
Let not decieve ourselves anymore ,the January time won't come.it is all over but watch out for similar scheme in the next ten years and take precaution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.