Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones (55379 Views)

CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by mctowel01: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
FlyboyZee:
Another dumbo spotted...
Get a life
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by anigbajumo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2016

Wat baffles me is that this nonsense from gullible fools won't stop me to PH 450k in d next 2weeks despite my 200k remain frozen,shame will catch you all very soon, am very sure a brave men like me are there in community in thousands.......

3 Likes

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by muyiwaojo1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why can't u guys just leave this MMM matter alone..... HABA.....

3 Likes

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Sike(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Enough on MMM already please
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by stallion2: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
cramjones:
As always, I would comment on contemporary issues that affect the Nigerian populace. All for love of Nigeria. Even though I believe that Nigeria as it stands is close to a failed state, we can all do more through visionary leadership to emancipate our country from the cesspit that has gutted it. That said, I have followed closely the MMM phenomenon since it came to my attention, and as it is normal of my analytical mind, I have taken time to study the trend, review historical facts, and all other data available to me. After this review I have therefore, come to the following conclusions on the fate of MMM.

1. For those that are hoping MMM would suddenly resurface in January because the Nigerian planter's wife said so in a note, are definitely setting themselves up for depression. Nothing of such would happen. This is the deal, MMM is not an investment it is a gamble. The money is only redistributed therefore the system would crash when two conditions occur - something that has already taken place - and these conditions are as follows:

-When new comers or "help providers" exceeds those who want to receive "help" it sets the stage for a crash

-When those withdrawing exceeds a critical amount needed to keep it rolling regardless of the number of people joining, then the system would crash.

I believe these two conditions have been met. Christmas time is a time no one wants to give money, rather they want to be helped, with the overwhelming withdrawals that far exceeded the "help providers" the system had to be shut down, because money does not grow on trees.

2. If MMM ever have a blinker to open, which I doubt very much in January as stated in their later, there would be a state of panic withdrawals, and there would be sharp decline of the new people that would have otherwise joined. This panic withdrawals, would lead the MMM handlers to shut it down completely and take with them whatever is left of the system.

3. The other reason MMM had to shut down early December is more likely than not to ensure maximum "cash outs" by the handlers. At this time there is an all time high of money in the system because people put in most of what they had to ensure they get good cash for the Christmas, this high would not happen any other time of the year, so this was the best time for the handlers to cash out big, and I believe they already did.

Finally, the MMM phenomenon further shows the failed system of Nigeria. This system only flourishes in this magnitude in failed countries. It thrived in Russia during the collapse of the Soviet Union, failed Zimbabwe, thrived in failed parts of South Africa, like Soweto. People have lost hope in any decent labor or lack of jobs thereof. Other are greedy and sometimes plain dumb.

Good luck to everyone "waiting" in trepidation to get help. I wish you luck.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

i just dey wonder why people dey drink panadol for another person headache mmm crsh or e no crash how e take affect u ooooooooooooo?

3 Likes

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by fejeerow(f): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Your analysis is completely wrong...if u really followed mmm closely then u won't even say these.
Do know know mmm crashed ( account we're frozen ) in south Africa and zimbabwe? But check now ..they are still up running. The man is a genius..he has everything mapped out... the freezing of our money for a month was not coincidental...it was planned.... can't you see that the same trend is what is going on in the other country? The freezing is the remote control button to restart the cycle. The cycle has to restart again to prevent it from crashing...it is hard to last more than a year.
The 2017 mmm will blackmail us.
Our money is in there....we can't just leave...we want our money.... mmm will give conditions... to get help, you have to provide....that way brings the system up and running again....it happened in south Africa and zimbabwe.
Only govt can send them away and it will be cruel... we want to take our money first before they go...
Mmm has to come back .. if not death rate will increase... hunger and recession will worsen. You are in...you are in...you can't run away from mmm.

cramjones:
As always, I would comment on contemporary issues that affect the Nigerian populace. All for love of Nigeria. Even though I believe that Nigeria as it stands is close to a failed state, we can all do more through visionary leadership to emancipate our country from the cesspit that has gutted it. That said, I have followed closely the MMM phenomenon since it came to my attention, and as it is normal of my analytical mind, I have taken time to study the trend, review historical facts, and all other data available to me. After this review I have therefore, come to the following conclusions on the fate of MMM.

1. For those that are hoping MMM would suddenly resurface in January because the Nigerian planter's wife said so in a note, are definitely setting themselves up for depression. Nothing of such would happen. This is the deal, MMM is not an investment it is a gamble. The money is only redistributed therefore the system would crash when two conditions occur - something that has already taken place - and these conditions are as follows:

-When new comers or "help providers" exceeds those who want to receive "help" it sets the stage for a crash

-When those withdrawing exceeds a critical amount needed to keep it rolling regardless of the number of people joining, then the system would crash.

I believe these two conditions have been met. Christmas time is a time no one wants to give money, rather they want to be helped, with the overwhelming withdrawals that far exceeded the "help providers" the system had to be shut down, because money does not grow on trees.

2. If MMM ever have a blinker to open, which I doubt very much in January as stated in their later, there would be a state of panic withdrawals, and there would be sharp decline of the new people that would have otherwise joined. This panic withdrawals, would lead the MMM handlers to shut it down completely and take with them whatever is left of the system.

3. The other reason MMM had to shut down early December is more likely than not to ensure maximum "cash outs" by the handlers. At this time there is an all time high of money in the system because people put in most of what they had to ensure they get good cash for the Christmas, this high would not happen any other time of the year, so this was the best time for the handlers to cash out big, and I believe they already did.

Finally, the MMM phenomenon further shows the failed system of Nigeria. This system only flourishes in this magnitude in failed countries. It thrived in Russia during the collapse of the Soviet Union, failed Zimbabwe, thrived in failed parts of South Africa, like Soweto. People have lost hope in any decent labor or lack of jobs thereof. Other are greedy and sometimes plain dumb.

Good luck to everyone "waiting" in trepidation to get help. I wish you luck.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
komonibo:
bro we re 2 different pple wit entirely different tinx involved....i do what I 1nt 2 do ND nt wat u 1nt...nd ur quoting is highly not nidded ere...u re nt bin forced 2 b a member or persuaded 2 b 1...ND nxt tym don't quote me cos I don't think I will have d time 2 reply u...ND I don't think u have any quality dat wil match mine in a superior way in terms of anything
can't you type properly? do u have to abbreviate and re-spell even common words..

imagine typing "things" as "tinx", "want" as "1nt" undecided WTF??!!!!

...and to think you're a guy? I am very sure you are gay or effeminate.. no offence

5 Likes

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by econity(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
nonjebose:
Na wa for this op sef. Which research? You only repeated what has been said times over. Well, I warned many people to be circumspect in putting their money in this scheme. I admit that it helped a lot of people in meeting their needs, to that end I wish the scheme continues

For you to wish the scheme to continue means you know nothing about the scheme. The earlier the scheme ends the better for the masses. If the scene should continue that means any body that has is money there will need another person to bail him/her out plus 30% and it goes on and on to the day you will want it to end because it'll definitely end.
Until you guys realize that what ever you or done one is gaining from the system is what others stand to lose then your liberation is far.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by econity(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
fejeerow:
Your analysis is completely wrong...if u really followed mmm closely then u won't even say these.
Do know know mmm crashed ( account we're frozen ) in south Africa and zimbabwe? But check now ..they are still up running. The man is a genius..he has everything mapped out... the freezing of our money for a month was not coincidental...it was planned.... can't you see that the same trend is what is going on in the other country? The freezing is the remote control button to restart the cycle. The cycle has to restart again to prevent it from crashing...it is hard to last more than a year.
The 2017 mmm will blackmail us.
Our money is in there....we can't just leave...we want our money.... mmm will give conditions... to get help, you have to provide....that way brings the system up and running again....it happened in south Africa and zimbabwe.
Only govt can send them away and it will be cruel... we want to take our money first before they go...
Mmm has to come back .. if not death rate will increase... hunger and recession will worsen. You are in...you are in...you can't run away from mmm.

Clap for your self.
So for your mind MMM will pay you your money January? Lemme tell you the OP is near 100% right.
It will only take few MMM fanatics with gut to click to provide help while every other person that has money in the will quickly request for help when they unfreeze it.
What do you think will happen when GH < PH?
this is the end of MMM.
The earlier it ends the lesser the losers and the amount that will be lost.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by fejeerow(f): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
No need to argue.... in jan, u ll come back to read this post again...I said so!
econity:

Clap for your self.
So for your mind MMM will pay you your money January? Lemme tell you the OP is near 100% right.
It will only take few MMM fanatics with gut to click to provide help while every other person that has money in the will quickly request for help when they unfreeze it.
What do you think will happen when GH < PH?
this is the end of MMM.
The earlier it ends the lesser the losers and the amount that will be lost.

2 Likes

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by teawhy2788(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrEverest:
I doubt you really did research on MMM as you said op, your analysis is wrong. I hope you wont eat your words when they come out again in january.

Oga,forget about d second coming of mmm o! No one will take risk of PH in January,so when there is no one to PH,how u want GH to collect ur money?
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Those that did not invest kobo are the ones making so much noise & analysis.

Haba? Na your money dem invest?

Taking panadol for another's headache.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Abagworo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin MMM created accounts that just receive without providing help. Thats where their founders and promoters made several Millions of Naira grin

1st sensible comment from a wailer. I'm surprised.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
tammie24:
you are the one that's ignorant here

I didn't say it helps the economy, I said it's helping people with the economic situation in the country. The government should be happy this is happening now to be honest otherwise things would have been worse for people
why answering that guy. Don't u see he has problem of understanding. That is the same way they twisted mmm message.

1 Like

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Benoxvals:
BETWEEN PONZI SCHEME AND FRACTIONAL RESERVE LENDING POLICY: A CASE FOR MMM AND OTHER MUTUAL AID (PEER-TO-PEER DONATION) SCHEMES.

I would start by saying I am an ardent student in the subject of money and currency (Yes, they aren't the same). From the creeping into America's lexicon of "war is profitable" and the severing of dollar from gold by President Nixon (that set a new standard of fiat currencies for the rest of the world), I read about and crave money devotionally. Since I love the subject of money and currency, I had to do my study into the two subjects above. This became necessary as the words "ponzi scheme" first landed on the Nigerian mainstream terrain, an event that coincided with the arrival of MMM 2011.

We hear a lot of publicity about the danger of MMM, about how it is a "ponzi scheme", they keep saying; and how it is doomed to crash. Funnily, I hear these narratives from people who are hurt first hand by the mere existence of this economic bandage from Russia, and also from people whom this scheme is designed to liberate from and assuage their poor standard of living. So I concluded that the rich and powerful are as rich and powerful because the others are lazy and ignorant. That I'm very sure of.

I digressed.

My simple litmus test to ascertain if any antic against MMM is really a decision based on knowledge and research, or simply a "masses reasoning" that exists for the rich and powerful to exploit: I try to engage people in a debate comparing fractional reserve lending legally practiced by financial institutions and the ponzi scheme of Sergei Mavrodi and other Robin Hoods. 99% of the time, they test very blue: they've never even heard of Fractional Reserve Lending, and they first heard the words "ponzi scheme" from Linda Ikeji Blog or Premium Times.

So what exactly is a ponzi scheme? And does MMM really fit as one? I am asking you!

My attempt: I'll spare you the dictionary definition. You can find that with a quick Google search. An analogy that attempts to describe it (one the authorities and other critics have used to describe MMM), because it is the least "jargonless", is simply ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL. But that definition falls flat in the face of mutual consent between Peter and Paul. No one is being robbed. Today Paul takes from the pool Peter also contributed into, tomorrow Peter does. Sounds more like very sophisticated "Osusu". Very sophisticated. Since I'm not an expert, pardon my non comprehensive elaboration. But I think its conciseness fits the context.

So how about Fractional Reserve Lending. It's simply a policy that allows a commercial bank to just keep a fraction of the deposit it claims to hold, and is able to use the other in other ventures that are not fully risk-proof; like give out a loan to individuals or government, invest in capital projects or whatever. In other words, Customer A takes N100k to "Second Bank of Nigeria". He gets some sort of digital receipt in the form of a balance back to his home. The law of Fractional Reserve Lending allows the bank to keep just a percentage of that N100k (usually 10%) and engage the other in trade. So Second Bank of Nigeria can then go ahead to give out N90k as loan to Customer B. So customer A has digital receipts, Customer B has N90k in hand. That is 190k in existence without any interest, without any genius from any banker, without any sweat from any marketer. Just the law.

Let's pull both concepts towards a meeting vanishing point. The concept of Ponzi Schemes and Fractional Reserve Lending allows artificial currency to be created into a system. 30% extra Mavros; N100k final balance in an account. Both of these can be converted to cash. You either GH or you communicate with your bank to pay you.

So, the obvious question arises: how are those extra derivatives we created from the ponzi scheme and fractional reserve lending accommodated? The simple answer is that everyone won't go to the bank the same day. Today it's Peter, tomorrow it's Paul. If Paul and Peter go the same day, MMM or Second Bank of Nigeria crashes. That simple.

So if they are so similar, why is one embraced and the other is considered legally and morally criminal?

Let's go back to the illustration. Customer B deposits his 90k in Second Bank for a while or simply takes it to "Gitib Bank". Gitib Bank replicates the process and are able to keep just N9k and loan out N81k to another customer, C. Already N271k has been generated from just 100k physically circulating. The rest are just numbers in computers. Only one person has N100k, two other people owe the banks N171k. Imagine!

Maybe they all loan at a generous interest rate of 5% pa (which never happens). Do the math on the derivatives these banks can create from mere "keeping" of people's currency. Even without any interest on the ricocheted use of people's deposits, those guys will smile to the bank. Oh! They are already at the bank. My bad.

Secondarily, money supply increases, inflation sets in, the keke guy has to work harder to afford the life he lived earlier with less resources and stress. All while some Agbaje or Adenuga guy smiles at his billions made "legally."

Then came Sergei Mavrodi with his concept of creating this pool of increased currency supply, but designed not to benefit him, but to benefit the masses. Not the big owners. Not the government who feed on taxes and can't do anything to hurt compliers. Then came MMM.

If you didn't know this already and was busy criticising, I hope this will help you understand why the huge PR efforts to discredit MMM and dissuade your involvement in it. And I hope you now know that those guys had what they were fighting for, and you didn't. You were just an egotistic opinionist who didn't even know where the gun barrel was pointing. I hope too you realise how foolish you've been all the while.

In conclusion, MMM is actually your friend that you threw out. The real ponzi scheme is the bank. They won't even give you loan to plant a plot, they don't go any extra length to add value to you. It's all business for them. The government is their accomplice and we all know they are worse. Like Sergei asked, "if you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?"

If a Senator that does not care about your dilapidated learning infrastructure, where you have to go out from and compete in the same market space with folks from Norway and China, if they don't care about your near zero healthcare, why do you suddenly think that they will care about where your business risks lie? How could you be so foolish? The other day I landed in a chat room with folks that are deeply into cryptocurrency and are in far away Europe, and I began to really feel the impact of NOT having power 20 hours out of 24 in the 33 years I've been alive; of taking GST classes in a hall crammed to varendah, under a lecturer who does not even know me; of having to buy internet bundles at exploitative prices and still having to move from kitchen to varendah in search of signal to connect Google. I felt like an illiterate with no hope.

Yet those guys who are benefiting from this ruin want to advise me how to keep my hard-earned money. I stand with MMM through the trying time. I just PHed 50k. I'll gladly pay that into the system and not expect return if that's the cost of finding its balance again. #IStandWithMavrodi!

THIS GUY WROTE A MAGNIFICENT PIECE AND WAS NEVER ON FP..I still wonder Nairaland is seriously advocating against MMM.

Seun would never put it on FP. The anti-MMM stance is becoming irritating and boring and quite frankly, d most bothered person about d MMM saga is Seun himself. Kinda feels like he has a personal score to settle against Mavrodi.

@Cramjones. Ur analysis is laughable. U're ignorant. No better way to put it. But of course, what do we know?

For me, the different reactions on the MMM 'crash' by non-participants showcases the mindset of a typical black man towards his neighbour. All my years on earth, i've never come across a pple who get euphoric on d perceived misfortune of their kinsmen, even within close family units. Even d suicide talks are a thing of fun n ridicule. Lets say d system fails, people commit or threaten to commit suicide. Is that sth to get orgasmic about? because u wanna relish d i-told-u-so feeling? Why get so pained over what does not personally affect ur finances or individual freedom? Will badmouthing others or pretending to be d Einstein of Economics solve ur problems?

I've visited d MMM website. All d warnings packaged as golden words of wisdom, being pandered about by non-participants are already clearly displayed on d website. It is risky, there are no guarantees, u might win or lose, all clearly shown there to my surprise. So whats d hullabaloo about d scheme deceiving pple? Can a fraudster be honest with u?
How many Nigerian politicians can boldly say sth like "See, voting me is risky. U may become prosperous or shortchanged cos i might embezle ur money. Pls use ur spare sense to vote me in. If i fail, dont say i didnt warn cos i told u to use ur spare sense, d one u dont need for reasoning"

If anyone has read all d warnings and still decides to join, its their business not urs. Concentrate on ur life n problems.

Even if MMM crashes, d idea behind it is already in pple's head and many more will still come up. In fact as i'm typing now, there are 2 or 3 ponzi schemes just like it now. Soon, it will be a competition lol. Seun, better start reserving space for ponzi topics on FP since its now ur headache cos u 'luv' nigerians so much and dont do it for d traffic.

Btw, what abt d sports betting platforms all over d place? Are they not risky too? Do people not make millions there too at d expense of losers? Is it not this same Seun that advertises some of them on his site knowing fully well that millions of pple WILL LOSE money there?
Have d owners of these sport betting sites not turned into millionaires and billionaires overnight? With whose money biko?

Finally eh, Nigerians are d worst set of hypocrites and bad belle human beings on earth. Quote me anywhere. There are people who will develop high BP if d scheme actually comes back.

At d end of d day, survival is a basic human instinct.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
uckennety:
Jobless blogger looking for attention watch and see

shut the hell up and stop sulking!! MMM is gone!!!! hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha.... i warned alot of my friends but they didnt listen hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha grin grin
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Yarduni: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin MMM created accounts that just receive without providing help. Thats where their founders and promoters made several Millions of Naira grin

Why mmmugus fail to understand this is surprising
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Kenchukky(m): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
learnedman:
16/12/2016 8:40:35 AM: Sanchos Glo: Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to MMM...
Guy you got me on this one. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by gemale(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrEverest:
I doubt you really did research on MMM as you said op, your analysis is wrong. I hope you wont eat your words when they come out again in january.
It is always beta 2 assume d worst in such situations. It is beta 4 op & mmm 'haters' lyk me 2 eat our words dan 4 us 2 b ryt. If we r ryt.... Things wld b very terrible. D signs dnt look too good.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by gemale(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:

Finally som1 who can thru bull$hit. Chop knuckle, my broda.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by tbliss22(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Nice analysis Op!!

I look forward to the magic this guiders and super-guiders want to perform to convince Nigerians to provide help come january to pay those hanging debts of those already provided help.

Let us have it in mind that those that will eventually provide help come january should also pray that more people are being convinced to continue to provide same help. Right now over 3.5 million participant have over N2billion to N3billion naira hanging funds to be cleared by those who will be finally convinced come january.

Mavrodi himself has even shifted his focus to kenya, the guy is just a baddest business tycoon using traffic to the MMM website to make his millions of dollars via google ads and so on. Also the so called super guider from Nigeria is also some where right now chilling with billions of naira gotten from referrals and so on at the expense of gullible Nigerians under him as downlines....... Those who got caught by this trap saw all the warnings but was only dreaming of the profits after they've provided help.

However, let's open our eyes wide open and learn some lessons on all these funny ponzi scheme (MMM, Ultimate Recycler, and so on). Hard work and smart work pays, don't always believe in put 30 to get 100 just like that even when your friend or neighbour is making cool cash from it.

Finally, I see all these as lack of love towards fellow Nigerians and even the so called super guiders knew days of gnashing of teeth like this will come but they kept introducing people into it just because of their selfish interest on referral bonuses. This is WICKEDNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!

Shalom!!
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by uckennety(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

shut the hell up and stop sulking!! MMM is gone!!!! hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha.... i warned alot of my friends but they didnt listen hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha grin grin

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by greggng: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Is unfortunate some people still believe this money doublers will reopen. People needed their money and the admin of mmm restricted them from taking their money. Instead they re now telling you to wait till January to cashout. By January if they ever open, people will rush to cash out thereby committing the same thing which mmm is afraid will happen by this December. In a nutshell they postponed their certain death. I pity no one in that type of business only greed will make a man invest in a business that has no product they re marketing. For some of us who witness the wonder banks will know that mmm is another form of wonder bank on the Internet. They use matrix to spread money.
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Walecoker65:
Buh some people are mad sha, what do you derive from mocking your fellow citizen, since you didn't invest, why don't you keep your dirty mouth and hands shut. Must you crack your rusty brain and write shit here embarassed
MMM dis MMM dat
Your own tears even exceed those that have stake in the MMM. undecided

Baboons angry

Bro, its a black man thing. Thats y we hardly progress.

1 Like

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=uckennety post=51999408][/quote] hahahahahahahaha
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by nonjebose(m): 12:24am On Dec 17, 2016
econity:

For you to wish the scheme to continue means you know nothing about the scheme. The earlier the scheme ends the better for the masses. If the scene should continue that means any body that has is money there will need another person to bail him/her out plus 30% and it goes on and on to the day you will want it to end because it'll definitely end.
Until you guys realize that what ever you or done one is gaining from the system is what others stand to lose then your liberation is far.
I understand the scheme far much than you realise. Read my statement again, it will help you understand my view. I need not start explaining the schemeto you. That it will not last forever is surely a no brainer. It came as a result of the depression, just like in some of the other countries. Have you ever seen a win - win financial system? That is something to ponder upon
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by ojtech8291: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Nigerians and bad mindset..... We are the architect of our problems. Enough of prediction jobless bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by Nyceguy92: 1:28am On Dec 17, 2016
Those attacking this post or making negative comments obviously are victims of the MMM scam.
They are only trying to muster some hopes and optimism by justifying their unintelligent investments.

In the world of financial investments, interest rates are not such a windfall...
Even a typical illiterate great grandma knows this much.

The scheme just uses money gotten from Mr A to pay Mr B, and from Mr C to pay Mr B.
When the chain of payment breaks, as many as have not been paid lose out.

I am baffled that there are people still arguing in favor of MMM.
Such people have lost their brains!
Re: Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones by zheroes(m): 2:43am On Dec 17, 2016
MrEverest:
MMM is dead, and will be buried in january!!! Who wll be willing to gibve help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.