Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How God Blessed Me With MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How God Blessed Me With MMM (936 Views)

What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? / What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? / A Participant's Chat With MMM Nigeria Online Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Blessed Me With MMM by guyXander(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2016
THIS IS MY STORY.
I THINK WE SHOULD NOT FORGET WHO AND WHAT HELPED US
September 2016.
I left school. I was so broke that I hated myself. I had lost my smartphone and even my touch light phone to a thief, all in the month of august. I tried to cry but couldn't. Till help came. Someone convinced me to join MMM. He even Lent me 20k which I used in joining.

After a month, paid him back his 20k and started my own investment.

I didn't stop there. I heard of cycler too. And I joined. I made almost 200k.
I joined MMM united, and I've made more than 100 dollars and counting.
I didn't stop there, I joined paid rocket and still making money.
Today, I'm a big boy. From beggar to mega!

Today, I have a smartphone better than the one I used have, a touch light, and even a laptop. And even more money in my account.

Even though I still have cash in MMM, I'm not worried because, it's only frozen. Ecobank bank that froze my account since have not yet opened it. The media didn't hear that one.

I don't know what some people have against MMM oh.

My God will vindicate MMM.

You rejoice today that someone you know lost money to MMM. Hmm and you call yourself a Christian. My brother, you are fooling yourself oh. A native doctor is better than you.

But even if I lose money to MMM it's the money MMM gave me in the first place
Abeg my people, no be God do am for me?!

please share your testimonies to shame the devil.

1 Like

Re: How God Blessed Me With MMM by israelboy1(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2016
one of the MODS will soon delete it, but if it were to be A family of 3 died cos of MMM it will be shifted to the front page to create more transaction...

i don't know what they are trying to preach....i guess..to mock the participant i guess...

smiles, they should continue...cos, the more they try...the stronger i am.

to the MODS....you can go ahead as usual again.

3 Likes

Re: How God Blessed Me With MMM by RoyalBlak007: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2016
.the way MMM threads
.be flooding F.P

Re: How God Blessed Me With MMM by Hiploko(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2016
guyXander:
THIS IS MY STORY.
I THINK WE SHOULD NOT FORGET WHO AND WHAT HELPED US
September 2016.
I left school. I was so broke that I hated myself. I had lost my smartphone and even my touch light phone to a thief, all in the month of august. I tried to cry but couldn't. Till help came. Someone convinced me to join MMM. He even Lent me 20k which I used in joining.

After a month, paid him back his 20k and started my own investment.

I didn't stop there. I heard of cycler too. And I joined. I made almost 200k.
I joined MMM united, and I've made more than 100 dollars and counting.
I didn't stop there, I joined paid rocket and still making money.
Today, I'm a big boy. From beggar to mega!

Today, I have a smartphone better than the one I used have, a touch light, and even a laptop. And even more money in my account.

Even though I still have cash in MMM, I'm not worried because, it's only frozen. Ecobank bank that froze my account since have not yet opened it. The media didn't hear that one.

I don't know what some people have against MMM oh.

My God will vindicate MMM.

You rejoice today that someone you know lost money to MMM. Hmm and you call yourself a Christian. My brother, you are fooling yourself oh. A native doctor is better than you.

But even if I lose money to MMM it's the money MMM gave me in the first place
Abeg my people, no be God do am for me?!

please share your testimonies to shame the devil.
mmm Making lives better

2 Likes

Re: How God Blessed Me With MMM by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
with MMM money, I'm putting my name on the list of CEOs in Nigeria... with two world class website soon to be launched.... what FG and banks cannot do, God has used MMM do it for me....

3 Likes

Re: How God Blessed Me With MMM by kidap: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Become An Expert In Any Of This Courses Below...

• Web Design And Development

• Web App Development

• Mobile App Development

• Digital Media Marketing

• Photography

• 3D Animations

• Motion Graphics

• Graphics Designs

• Video Editing

We are Nigeria’s No 1 Web Solutions Company

Contact Us For More Info.....

Ultra Media Solutions | UMS Training Hub | UMG Academy | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | Training | +2348187428339, | info@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44  l Websites : www.ultramediasolution.com | www.umstraininghub.com | www.umgacademy.com
Re: How God Blessed Me With MMM by wman(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM didn't help you. God didn't help you.
It was some people who paid into your account that helped you.
Re: How God Blessed Me With MMM by guyXander(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
wman:
MMM didn't help you. God didn't help you.

It was some people who paid into your account that helped you.

I will say it how I want to say it. Is it your mouth.
Go and create your own thread naw!
Is it a must that you must comment.
mtcheew!

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: What Can CBN Learn From MMM?- Punchng / MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash / Here Is Paypal 5 Dollar Money-making Method As Seen On Oprah. Need Extra Money I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.