Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife (43740 Views)

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / OMG My Junior Sister Just Beat Up My Mom. / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Oladokunst: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
You too.get belle for his younger brother thrice

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by sanpipita(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
5minsmadness:
Is it incest to sleep with one's sister-in-law? undecided

Incest is the best, put your sister in law to the test.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Hillzy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by AnanseK(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
5minsmadness:

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by willibounce1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Your sister's pussy must be very sweet and she probably must be a good phucker.. if not how you go give wife sister belle twice. Phucking her without condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by alatbaba1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
ur sis is a hoe.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by seunlly(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:

grin that guy na wayre grin
Guy u be something else.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Dare2Try(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jchi9876:
These yeeebohhhs again na wa oooooo

Momodu Okechukwu is the man's name from Arondiziogu Imo state

Name Checkers Association of United States
NCAUSA

Columbus Ohio

U try so hard but end up being irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by lastpage: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Two Mad folks!

You are 55yrs old, you are asking a Judge not to dissolve a marriage in which you claim the same Man removes your womb without permission, impregnated your sister twice.... and what was her reason: "Who will marry me now?", and "I still love him"! shocked shocked
Who will marry a 55yrs old woman in the first place?

Is it until he uses you to do Juju, that you will know its time to divorce him?
Talk true, you are either lying or you just want the court to allow you time to kill him so that you can inherit his house.

Una type full Benin! Na so-so Mama Landlord u go dey here for that side. Baba Landlord has been dispatched to the grave!
grin grin

BTW: The man showed evidence of charms you buried in his house!
Which man wants to remain married to such woman again? At 60yrs, he is past "spent" so who will marry him too?

And writing "This House is not for Sale" on his house, without permission, shows that you are "all about the property".

If l were the Judge, I will dissolve the marriage sharp, sharp...
...BUT: I will ask the man to pay her a lump sum of money to start Business so that she can "independently" cater for herself.
I will also ask the Man to have the children (girls) and cater for them so that she can be actually FREE to remarry!
But if she insists that she also wants the children, l will arrange that she should keep them for three Months in the year (when on Holidays) while the man should have them during school terms and pay all school fees.

Whoever wants to keep the children, must be ready to cater for All their expenses.
The other party will be given visitation rights, at specified periods.
No more using children as a "source of money/ATM or punishment for the other ex-spouse

Case Closed joor!

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by shumuel(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Am not really interested in the man's adultry, what picks my interest is the younger sister, was she charmed to forget she was dating the husband to her elder sister.

Sigh... What these ladies are causing but would continue to blame men.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by yinkslinks(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by veekid(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
seunlly:

Guy u be something else.
No dispute

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by ElsonMorali: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Not once but twice! You, your sister and your husband must be idiots. angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by BuyGoats: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I will do the same thing if I'm married to a lazy good for nothing woman

And your wife will do same with your brother if it was the other way round

Not my biz anyway.
#MyBizMyGoats.
Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by babooshka: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
seunlly:
Expecting veekid to come and say Na buhari
cheesy cheesy cheesy him done talk am
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by veekid(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
babooshka:
cheesy cheesy cheesy him done talk am
abi now grin
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Abee79(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
5minsmadness:

You must be an Afonjite.!
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by iluvpomo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nigeria + 'Charm' = Big big problem grin
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by doll912(f): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I will do the same thing if I'm married to a lazy good for nothing woman

Sleep with her sister? Common....stop smoking that weed and just understand.... this story is just a silly one.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by dingbang(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
lalasticlala will marry you, no fear
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by WomanOfRace(f): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Icecomrade:

Wicked woman.

After everything you alleged to have done.
You still tell the court not to desolve the marriage because you are still in love with him.

Devil

Funny you believed that man. It is obvious the man is lying.
First, since 33yrs he lived with the lazy and diabolic woman and wants to divorce her now? 33years is too much to endure something you can't live with.

Again, he called his relatives before digging for the charms.........looks like a set up. Of truth,the man did it himself on the ground to throw out the wife with the support of the relatives. na today?

On the woman part, why would a man ask the doctor to remove his wife's womb after giving birth to just two girls? without the wife consent? lies.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by doll912(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
assana:
why will she agree to remove her womb in the 1st place stupidity of the highest order, of course the man knows what he is doing,sorry is her second name, cos the husband will still marry another woman.

It's not that serious Na....she can cut off his manhood...tit for tat.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by doll912(f): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
lastpage:
Two Mad folks!

You are 55yrs old, you are asking a Judge not to dissolve a marriage in which you claim the same Man removes your womb without permission, impregnated your sister twice.... and what was her reason: "Who will marry me now?", and "I still love him"! shocked shocked
Who will marry a 55yrs old woman in the first place?

Is it until he uses you to do Juju, that you will know its time to divorce him?
Talk true, you are either lying or you just want the court to allow you time to kill him so that you can inherit his house.

Una type full Benin! Na so-so Mama Landlord u go dey here for that side. Baba Landlord has been dispatched to the grave!
grin grin

BTW: The man showed evidence of charms you buried in his house!
Which man wants to remain married to such woman again? At 60yrs, he is past "spent" so who will marry him too?

And writing "This House is not for Sale" on his house, without permission, shows that you are "all about the property".

If l were the Judge, I will dissolve the marriage sharp, sharp...
...BUT: I will ask the man to pay her a lump sum of money to start Business so that she can "independently" cater for herself.
I will also ask the Man to have the children (girls) and cater for them so that she can be actually FREE to remarry!
But if she insists that she also wants the children, l will arrange that she should keep them for three Months in the year (when on Holidays) while the man should have them during school terms and pay all school fees.

Whoever wants to keep the children, must be ready to cater for All their expenses.
The other party will be given visitation rights, at specified periods.
No more using children as a "source of money/ATM or punishment for the other ex-spouse

Case Closed joor!

Lastpage!

Mr lawyer
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
ednut1:
i still dont get our obsession and compulsion of marriage in these parts sad

My brother, this kind of a thing eh?
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by KaptainAfrika: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
If you don't want to use condom, postinor 2 is your friend!
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Icharityteam(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
such a funny story
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by rattlesnake(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
hes not your husband its hers
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by AmeerahFKI(f): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na wa oooo.......
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Semper247(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
She, however, begged the court not to grant her husband’s request, saying she was still in love with him.

Loool.....
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by smart024(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sometimes I begin to wonder...
In a case like this, one party is saying "I no do again..." and the other party is saying "you must do o..."
Na by force...?

At the age of 55, wetin she wan born again...?
If the man dey look for who to continue with him name, na im in-law to be go come born the pikin for am...?

If you ask me, wetin I go talk...?

On a second thought, maybe wetin she use tie the man don spoil so way make the man get this kind mouth after 33yrs of being married to her o...

How old are the kids we are talking about here pls...?

If it is accepted by both parties that the house belongs to the man, then his kids needs a shelter nah...
The house should be divided into 4 (one part for the man, one for his ex [sorry... former wife to be], one for a kid each) whoever doesn't want to sell should settle the others nah...

But wait o...

On a third thought...
As dem no fit settle themselves inside house come drag themselves outside, the best way na to make everybody go their separate ways nah...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.