Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

"I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky (3082 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
she he done warn una

Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
~~~~~~farts on thread, op's face and bobrisky~~~~

7 Likes

Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by nepapole(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ode jati jati.
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Sandydayziz(f): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Stu.pid
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin those husbands wey he dey snatch must be gay as well.Until those Alhajis wey dey tear boys yansh use this one for gay rituals he won't Learncheesy.

9 Likes

Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by RagnarBankz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
We aff heard! ..thank you

lala,u don ban this girl acct 4 nairaland baa?
Remenber we dont promote lesbians and gay on NL....thank you! cool
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin
he looks really irritating angry stop making this pitch popular na

1 Like

Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Fandango26: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Borbrisky: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE HATING? Berlynn undecided
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by mrcrabs(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
~~~~~~farts on thread, op's face and bobrisky~~~~

See as dis thread dey smell anihow lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by fullstreets: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Diz bs will make fp.
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Borbrisky:
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE HATING? Berly.nn undecided
oh myyyyyyyhy shocked so this moniker still existing angry the mods aint doing their job well sha undecided
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Borbrisky: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:

oh myyyyyyyhy shocked so this moniker still existing angry the mods aint doing their job well sha undecided
I have been busy at London and the demand on my cream is high also.
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by MadJay: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Stuppid idiot
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by vicstar(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
• ☆☆☆☆

••
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Borbrisky:

I have been busy at London and the demand on my cream is high also.
oh really busy fvcking them right grin
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Borbrisky: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:

oh really busy fvcking them right grin
Fvcking who?
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
mrcrabs:

See as dis thread dey smell anihow lipsrsealed
cover your nose
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Talk of the devil and the devil shows up gringrin
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Borbrisky:

Fvcking who?
your bae cool
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by mrcrabs(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
cover your nose
grin
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Borbrisky: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:
your bae cool

I miss Bae tho. We just started talking again. I cnt wait to be around kissing and cuddling smiley
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Borbrisky:

I miss Bae tho. We just started talking again. I cnt wait to be around kissing and cuddling smiley
cheesy cheesy
and fvcking through ya anuss too wink
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by ednihek: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Borbrisky: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:
cheesy cheesy
and fvcking through ya anuss too wink
Pls what do you mean by that?
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by casttlebarbz(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
o.p shld tell d mumu to go nd change his diapers
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Borbrisky:

Pls what do you mean by that?
grin nvm
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Borbrisky: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:
grin nvm
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Borbrisky:

Are you a Nigerian?
I really can't remember sad
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Borbrisky: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:
I really can't remember sad
It is OK you just missed your chance to be the BRAND OF MY CREAM
I need models and I was hoping you could be one
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Borbrisky:

It is OK you just missed your chance to be the BRAND OF MY CREAM
I need models and I was hoping you could be one

oh really....i am in a pool of my own tears right now... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Ayinke93(f): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
This crazy diapers wearing slowpoke still walks arnd unchained on Nairaland, I wonder what the usefullness of those mods are sef....... BOBRISKY WE DONT WANT YOU ON NAIRALAND!!!!!! Bleep the hell off

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Things I Miss About Having A Boyfriend When I’m Single / My Nairaland Experience Inside The Church. / Is This The Biggest And Most Curvy Ass You Will Ever See (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.