Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

"I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky (3103 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by penisget6packs: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
NO..this is wrong! The bastard is even stating the fact that he's a gay and the authorities ain't doing nothing about it
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Rukkydelta(f): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Borbrisky:
Fvcking who?
I'm interested in your creams
Want to buy in wholesale
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by durentsneh(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
she he done warn una
snatch? Na juju u dey use?
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by durentsneh(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Borbrisky:
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE HATING? Berlynn undecided

U are an idiot. If i catch u outside ehn. Onye Akwuna

1 Like

Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=judeefcc post=51961749][/quote] undecided
Re: "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky by Alhajipablo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol are sure d gay on Nairaland is d real bobirisika gay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies When You See A Hot Young Married Guy / Guys,how True Is This??(photo) / Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.