Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month (79338 Views)

Lmfx:fake Address! LMFX Escaped After Swindling Investor Out Of 288,000 Naira / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Crownadex(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
200 needles can't stop a rag headed for the refuse dump .... 4 MMM participants
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by gbegemaster(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kenyans be careful. They want to use your money to enrich themselves and pay gullible Nigerians that they are owing oh. That is if they wee pay at all.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Phranex(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
gbegemaster:
Smarty lala. What goes around comes around. If you join MMM to defraud the Kenyans, someone will also defraud you or family members. What you sow is what you reap.

exactly.... mmm supporters do not think its scam... try convincing them first.. if they succumb.. then am game
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Proffdada: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:
God go punish all these media.

As long as I am alive, I will continue PHing and GHing.

#ibelieveinMMM

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by ramdris(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

My name is chima lusty and i hate hypocrisy!
And I just love u and the way u put down ur point...

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:
Yet Kenyans will still fall for it, just as Nigerians fell for it despite its failure in other countries and the jailing of the founder for fraud. Sad.

Visit kenya dash mmm dot net to see the new site for yourself. All the testimonials currently there were posted yesterday, so it's really new.

When I watched Hustle (TV series), One rule stuck to my mind. First rule of the game "you can't cheat an honest man"

7 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by highpriest4: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
OMOTOWO:
I was supposed to pay somebody #1.5m last week but the lady called me to tell me I should not pay the money inside the account detail I saw on MIKU MIGBE MIDARAN(MMM).She gavevme another account details.i suspected a foul play..na so a no PH abi na GH una dey call am.May God almighty console those who may have lose/have already lose money in this ponzi scheme..a o ni fi oru e San ooo..May good God return all what the cancaworms and caterpillar(MMM)have eaten in your blind pursuit to quick wealth.e o ni ri oru e no oo
gbenu e soun jaree, talo fu oloshi 1.5m

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by hardballripplez: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

My name is chima lusty and I hate hypocrisy!

FYI. MMM is actually not helping people, instead it is adding to the level of poverty in the land. This scheme robs peter to pay Paul. Those who have huge capital to invest rob those who have little. This scheme ought to be discarded. MMM is not into any business, no is it involved in any form of buying and selling. How to do explain a scheme that takes money from Mr A to pay Mr B? then who is going to pay Mr A if no new particiipants comes into the game? I think what the media and everyone speaking against MMM are doing is for the good of the participants. It is better to educate and encourage people to stop patronizing this scheme because the end result won't be favourable for the late adopters or laggards.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by SpicyMimi(f): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Phranex:

i think the mmm kenya uses bitcoin too... but i will sleep on it cool cool
I don't even know what bitcoin is about....toh
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by chumakk: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:

lol. Stop preaching nonsense gospel. MMM is not like marriage or business so stop it. MMM is a fraud and you are greedy to want to want to cheat your way to success

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Unigweson25(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
aku626:
Seun I think its enough with this MMM thing make fun of gullible people isn't fun. People having hopes and fears should not be laughed at, they've the right to do what makes them happy. EFCC and CBN have done their part and a word is enough for the wise. If the scheme bounces back good if not they'd get over it eventually. Constant mocking isn't needed.
...hahahahahahahaaaaaaataaaaaayaaaaaha... It is our fundamental human right to choose when to laugh, what to laugh at and how to laugh.... Just go and silo tape ur vocal cavity in shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by yomz1e(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
I AGREE with you completely, maybe aku626 lost money too grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue ntoorrrrr!!!
Unigweson25:
...hahahahahahahaaaaaaataaaaaayaaaaaha... It is our fundamental human right to choose when to laugh, what to laugh at and how to laugh.... Just go and silo tape ur vocal cavity in shame
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by OMOTOWO(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
highpriest4:
gbenu e soun jaree, talo fu oloshi 1.5m
iyalaya e lo fun mi..alaraka
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by guyXander(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
KissChrix:

No, thanks .......You're too kind undecided

Go back to school with your MMM money undecided

At least I will fund my schooling.

Oh, you still collect money from your mummy and daddy?
mummy's boy.
Run back to your mummy!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by mengho(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
where is my rich brother @eminentlaity, he defended MMM with zeal lol

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by yomz1e(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
the writing was one the wall, when people started loading fake bank tellers, pairing you with 50 people to help with N5000... am going to LIke every comment that takes the pi$$ out off MMM mugus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by sweeterman(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
OP ur lying, how can 40 and 30% be on the same page huh??

even though i never did MMM but dis una lie don too much

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by AlanSugar(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:
God go punish all these media.

As long as I am alive, I will continue PHing and GHing.

#ibelieveinMMM

Truth me told, can you swear that you have PHed or seen any PH since Tuesday?! When then will you continue to ph and gh, when you've moved to Kenya? Odiegwu!! shocked shocked
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by obanth2016: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM has been there all this while! Ignorance indeed, is a disease! U just wake up and write falsehood. Am not surprised. I have carried out a deep investigation and found that it's doing well in India, Turkey, South Africa, Japan and a host of other countries. So, what's ur problem? An ignorant and a fool is a person who does not know yet claims he knows; rather than humble himself to investigate! Now, none of u speaking against MMM is a member. How do I know? Because you think MMM defrauded and ran away with people's money! No. MMM has not central account u pay into. When you pledge to help with any amount, the systems registers it and matches u with somebody who, hitherto, has provided a similar help and waiting to get help for 30 days with additional 30%. So, if am matched to pay u, ur account and bank detail is provided to me together with ur phone no! Then, upon payment, am required to upload my payment details and u are expected to acknowledge receipt upon verification with ur bank (check and banles/control measure). Am a super user on SAP and I can say, u are ignorant and misleading people. I pity u. See attached file and eat ur shit.

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by wunmi590(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
dre44k:
no matter what Oga Seun post here, it can't bring MMM down. He's not a participant neither does he understand the MMM ideology. Together we change the world!!!

God bless you for your comment bro, I guess you are one of the sensible people I can quote. cool

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by wunmi590(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
bobo65:

Pls PH to me biko

Don't worry, very soon i will
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by VitaminB12(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:
Yet Kenyans will still fall for it, just as Nigerians fell for it despite its failure in other countries and the jailing of the founder for fraud. Sad.

Visit kenya dash mmm dot net to see the new site for yourself. All the testimonials currently there were posted yesterday, so it's really new.
Seun why are you doing this? From the screenshot, this testimonial from Kimani said he first provided help in August 2016, and you are saying its new in Kenya. I just don't know what to tell you

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by obanth2016: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oh, yes
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Naughtytboy: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bsc:
The only best time to invest in MMM is at its initial stage.... If you invest 9months after, the case of Nigerian participants crying now will be your story.

Note : if MMM don't unfreeze accounts by January am afraid.................
MMM don wash toto for dx one drink

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by wunmi590(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Unigweson25:
E no go beta for that person wee curse u

Is it your curse? Abeg BRT
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by yomz1e(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Just heard on AL Jazehra that CBN have instructed all banks to refund all customers money linked to MMM tongue tongue tongue tongue news flashed grin grin grin

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by gozzlin: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:

Nigga, abeg go and sit down.

Stop spamming nairaland with all this shitty epistle. The fact is that MMM don crash, no amount of epistle will recover the money lost by gullible Nigerians. The government and efcc sounded the warning on time, nobody listened. Cry me a river.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by mrsfavour(f): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aburi001:
I beg name who get Mavrodi phone number?

Since the "suspension" abi na collapse of the MMM few days ago in Nigeria, my woman has being playing with Ropes and Ratio poison. grin
Hahahahahahaha ! hold her o.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by wunmi590(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
redroom:

Stop deceiving pple, I have faced reality is a scam, I lost money, my family lost money, and I have moved on stop deceiving pple cos u have blood on ur hands

Who be this?

It is people like you that are giving the media something to talk about.

Let me get it straight to your head, every participant lost money on the scheme, so stop behaving as I you are the only one.

What you believe in might not be what I believe in, I sure that MMM is coming back for good.

Goodday

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by mrsfavour(f): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aburi001:
I beg name who get Mavrodi phone number?

Since the "suspension" abi na collapse of the MMM few days ago in Nigeria, my woman has being playing with Ropes and Ratio poison. grin
Hahahahahaha !
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by babtunns(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

lie
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by yomz1e(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Patrick, God don catch you, sebi you know wan borrow me money! you go borrow MMM, oya go collect am back..... thunder fire you! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.