Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month (79352 Views)

Lmfx:fake Address! LMFX Escaped After Swindling Investor Out Of 288,000 Naira / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by opethom(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:

chaaaaaiiiiiii! Osanobua..... Opethom Hava shey you talk say you go bounce back lie bounce game grin grin

MMM don crash
Iyalaya MMM
let's wait till January 12
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by carluva(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Don't believe everything u read on the Internet
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by bobo65(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
opethom:
let's wait till January 12

Tot twas 13th?

This mmm wahala dey really affect una o
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
deleo16:
well said a black will never allow a black raise above him but but will prefer a white person this words only remind me of Pastor Mensah otabil when he preach on level of wickness spoke on this issue especially black race some people glory in another people failure
Tnks bro
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
gbosaa:

Lustychima,
I am touched by your narration but know this, successive life failures and life disappointments are no reason to get involved in demonic business like MMM. I called it demonic because that's what it is. It is designed to exploit and ruin lives.

People give testimonies of how they moved from one room apartment to mansions but have you asked yourself how that money come through? A few people prospering at the expense of millions is CAPITAL EVIL. MMM does not produce anything. MMM does not manufacture any product. All it does is recycle people's money.

Wtf is 'GETTING HELP' and 'PROVIDING HELP'?
You invest your hard earned money and some smart evil man tells that you aren't investing money rather 'providing help'!!! Is that not enough warning to you to stay the hell away from such a man and such a scheme!??

Can you sue him?? Bro you provided help because you are a PHILANTHROPIST and very benevolent.

There are news of this sort of scheme all over. Umana, Benaz bond in the east in the 90s. They all crashed and the smart brains behind them vanished with people's money.

A friend was telling me about ZEEK scheme. It was in ththe US. It crashed. Where does your 30% come from?

No one should celebrate MMM...You are ruining lives same way drug dealers destroy lives. A drug dealer is even better than you lot. He buys with his money and gives to gullible and helpless people out there who can't resist his product.

I don't mock those who get involve but there are several warnings out there for the wise to heed. Govt, financial institutions all warn d about this evil but your likes defended it as long as you are 'getting help' from gullible people from the base of the pyramid.

I believe you are an Igbo man...there's a saying..." Ukpana okpoko gburu, nwanne okwa nti chiri ya o.
I respect ur opinion

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by silvernus0: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Y DO U HAVE TO REMOVE THE URL

NAIRALAND WERE IS THE URL OF THIS KENYA MMM

SHOW US THE URL SOLIDIFY YOUR FAKE STORY

THAT IS NIGERIA MMM WITH PHOTOSHOPED 40% AND KENYA NAMING

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by jkarmstrong(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
kennyhydee:

My guy, kolewerk there, Y? Simple ppl there think with their brains unlike in Africa where ppl think there their buttholes!!

Actually it's because it is illegal over there. Any one caught promoting or managing a ponzi scheme, jail straight. No I dey come, I dey go.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
what's the point of mmm going on break

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
silvernus0:
Y DO U HAVE TO REMOVE THE URL

NAIRALAND WERE IS THE URL OF THIS KENYA MMM

SHOW US THE URL SOLIDIFY YOUR FAKE STORY

THAT IS NIGERIA MMM WITH PHOTOSHOPED 40% AND KENYA NAMING

http://kenya-/
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by OMOTOWO(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sweetrolly:

poor guy mentioning 1.5m...in your dreams
I refuse to be poor in Jesus name
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
osazsky:
Still rocking my mmm till infinity I just pH 100k now

Please, I know I know NOTHING. But what is the point of MMM going on a break? If the system is overloaded, there are ways he can take his system to the cloud, MMM can get stronger and better, as you all say. Why go on a break? I don't understand? If there is an overload on the system, technology has made it easy for such overload to be eased. So why the long break?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by jkarmstrong(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Famsey:
But really, I have a question for this stuff. Why don't they take it to developed countries like US, Canada, etc??

It's illegal, that is why. In Nigeria, at this moment, it isn't. The law is silent on ponzi schemes---------no express injunction banning it, but over there because they have got history with ponzi schemes, the letter of the law is express. Attempt to manage or promote ponzi schemes means jail time. No 2 ways around it, no its my money allow me do whatever I what with it, the promoters are caught and jailed finito.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by opethom(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
bobo65:

Tot twas 13th?

This mmm wahala dey really affect una o
life is all about risk.....
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by bobo65(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
opethom:
life is all about risk.....

There is a diff BTW risk taking and gullibility
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
FancyDaddy:
This news is a lie.
MMM has been in Kenya since July 18 2016.
MMM dribbles them like Merci. Every MMM Bad news is a Success Attraction. Publicity stunt.
Still got Paid today on MMM.
And more People are joining because they found out that MMM is working. The system is secured like Berlin Stone wall. MMM is Rock. It stand gidigba. Every Upgrade is a blessing. Even Banks Upgrade their server/site too. Come January!! Dews of Heaven!! Showers of Blessings. No bi today MMM is changing lives. ISTANDWITH MakingMyMoney(MMM)

Nigeria Media na wash.

Inept.

MMM dribble them like Merci. Every MMM Bad news is a Success Attraction. Publicity stunt.
Still got Paid today on MMM.
And more People are joining because they found out that MMM is working. The system is secured like Berlin Stone wall. MMM is Rock. It stand gidigba. Every Upgrade is a blessing. Even Banks Upgrade their server/site too. Come January!! Dews of Heaven!! Showers of Blessings. No bi today MMM is changing lives. ISTANDWITH MakingMyMoney(MMM)

Kenya Started MMM Long ago.
Sometimes It is embarrassing to share the same space with low IQs.

If FG can distribute Social welfare in a decentralized way like MMM. No begggar would be on our street.

The Future is Blockchain technology it is Decentralized Tech.

The System can be adopted by FG to make everyone rich. Instead of centralizing the who nation resources in Foreign account, buying houses in Dubai with Public money.

Learn to see the good sides of things. Dont have evil eyes on people.

I only understand one part in what you said, "Every Upgrade is a blessing. Even Banks Upgrade their server/site too"...
I totally agree, but how long does it take banks to upgrade their system?
Why will MMM take such a long break and not upgrade so quick? Why take a month?

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by opethom(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
bobo65:

There is a diff BTW risk taking and gullibility
Expanciate
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
ramdris:

And I just love u and the way u put down ur point...

You make it sound like before MMM, people didn't live, people never helped, people were so poor to the extent no one cared. You make it seem like MMM was the actual hope to where you got all your hard earned money you PH and GH from the start. You make it sound like MMM is your saviour. I have no wrongs in those who have done it or do it, its your cash, do it and enjoy what you can from it. But don't make it sound like there was no life before MMM.

Since you seem to know it all, may I ask why the system is overloaded, and if it is, why go on a long break? At a crucial time? You know about taking your database to the cloud, why won't he do such? Why won't he take MMM to countries like the UK, USA, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Belize, Czech Republic, Why China? Why Africa? Why!! Are there no poor people in the US of A? Are there people who won't want to engage in MMM in the UK? Or do you think people from Romania won't want to be engaged in something like this? Why the less privileged countries?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by chessguru(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM Nigeria has not crashed ........
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Skmoda360:

na so i warn my immediate cousin wey invest his cash into this ponzi scheme.......it don go be that, 400k don go.
Nigerians and awoof .. hmm
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Joe50(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
The bitter truth is that mmm nigeria has crashed already.
there is no central account where they use to pay investors, how the system works is that they use new investors to pay old once. so for those who about to withdraw, is going to be successful only if new investors comes in. if not those people about to cash out are just wasting their precious time, because no central account mmm will use to pay off investors, thus, older investors will never ever get their money back until new investors are ready to invest.

but now that the whole system is shaking, which new investors wants to risk his/her money into the system? only the greedy once will do and when they enter, then the old once will get paid. if not, the system will ask every old member to provide help for another member before his/her money will be paid. because mmm owners will never and i repeat again, mmm owners will never ever pay all members with their money.

this is just a game. very simple game, new members money used for paying old members. there is no investment and no central account.
so opening mmm by january is going to be tough paying members.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by chessguru(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ignorance is a sickness List of countries MMM is currently operating in:

MMM Argentina: argentina-
MMM Australia: Australia-
MMM Bangladesh: Bangladeshmmm.com
MMM Brazil: Brazil-
MMM Cambodia: Cambodia-
MMM China: China-
MMM East Africa: Ea-
MMM Egypt: Egypt-
MMM France: France-
MMM Hongkong: Hongkong-
MMM India: India-
MMM Indonesia: Indonesia-
MMM Italy: Italy-
MMM Japan: Japan-
MMM Korea: Korea-
MMM Kuwait: Kuwait-
MMM Malaysia: Malaysia-
MMM Mexico: Mexico-
MMM Nigeria:
MMM Peru: Peru-
MMM Philippines: Philippines-
MMM Singapore: Singapore-
MMM South Africa: Rsa-
MMM Spain: Spain-
MMM Thailand: Thailand-
MMM Turkey: Turkey-
MMM USA: Usa-
MMM Venezuela: Venezuela-

You can check them all out and read testimonies of participants in those countries

Indeed, this is nothing short of a global financial revolution
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by chessguru(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kiakia:
MMM have crashed in Nigeria. Fact! It crashed in Zimbabwe and South Africa. It will also crash in Kenya.
MMM South Africa is still on
...... MMM Nigeria is on too..... You are ignorant
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by chessguru(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
There is nothing like MMM Kenya...... Kenya is under MMM East Africa
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
bobo65:

Guy comot jhor
Ppl. Only PH cos they know they will GH + 30%

It's diff from giving to the poor

Even if it's to give the poor and get back the same amt of money u gave at d end of the month, I doubt if Nigerians will do it, its cos of that profit that ppl patronized it
I suppose you read his writing but I doubt if you comprehended it or at least caught his drift. What he is saying in essence is that if gratuitous help and charity was extended to those in need then many people would not have turned to MMM. And it has been established that nobody does anything freely. Somehow we do it for a reward either for material reward or non material reward. That's the way it is. Human nature, pure and simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by profinmasscom(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
what i really discovered on this particular post about MMM has just shocked me now. not every internet guru can find out about this. of which, if i reveal it, it will shock everyone. but believe it or not, MMM Nigeria will resurface again the time they promised and it will be stronger than the way it is. i'm not telling you to join or not, but, mark my words.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Neddstark:

Greedy people deserve to be scamed and their defenders like you sould try sniffing my boxers
All Hail the selfless and generous Saint neddstark. Some might be greedy but it is pathetic how hypocritical many others are. Let him that is without sin cast the first stone if not let him keep shut and go and wash his stinking boxers!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
ndcide:

Yes I agree. But you think you are not greedy?

Don't reply me just search your soul and tell yourself the truth.
Don't mind the hypocrite. Easy to call people stupid and greedy when what is really at play in his mind is plain bad belly and pull him down syndrome. If we all are not greedy would the world be in the state it is in now? Abegi

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
gbosaa:

Lustychima,
I am touched by your narration but know this, successive life failures and life disappointments are no reason to get involved in demonic business like MMM. I called it demonic because that's what it is. It is designed to exploit and ruin lives.

People give testimonies of how they moved from one room apartment to mansions but have you asked yourself how that money come through? A few people prospering at the expense of millions is CAPITAL EVIL. MMM does not produce anything. MMM does not manufacture any product. All it does is recycle people's money.

Wtf is 'GETTING HELP' and 'PROVIDING HELP'?
You invest your hard earned money and some smart evil man tells that you aren't investing money rather 'providing help'!!! Is that not enough warning to you to stay the hell away from such a man and such a scheme!??

Can you sue him?? Bro you provided help because you are a PHILANTHROPIST and very benevolent.

There are news of this sort of scheme all over. Umana, Benaz bond in the east in the 90s. They all crashed and the smart brains behind them vanished with people's money.

A friend was telling me about ZEEK scheme. It was in ththe US. It crashed. Where does your 30% come from?

No one should celebrate MMM...You are ruining lives same way drug dealers destroy lives. A drug dealer is even better than you lot. He buys with his money and gives to gullible and helpless people out there who can't resist his product.

I don't mock those who get involve but there are several warnings out there for the wise to heed. Govt, financial institutions all warn d about this evil but your likes defended it as long as you are 'getting help' from gullible people from the base of the pyramid.

I believe you are an Igbo man...there's a saying..." Ukpana okpoko gburu, nwanne okwa nti chiri ya o.
Demonic? Did you see ghosts or dream bad dreams of Hellish or gory things when you heard about MMM ?

"A few people prospering at the expense of millions is CAPITAL EVIL."
Better edit that shit before em politicians catch you!

When we did "investment" Nigerian stock exchange and it crashed in 2008
Why did you not come here and post "get the he'll away from that scheme !! "?

You speak of other programs ; if Americans fell for such schemes..
Why beaker when a third world citizen does the same?
Or we shouldn't want money?

You are tribalistic animal... Go and hide in some pig shit hole!

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Maybe you should have seen the way MMMers were abusing people for cautioning them. This is a case of he who laughs last laughs best. Call me wicked but I aint done laughing yet Im fact Im just getting started
If your motivation in warning them was from out of genuine concern you will not laugh at all. You will look at them as misguided folks who did not know better. It's a test of maturity for you. It's not Mmmers. It is you. What kind of person are you? That's the question your reaction to all of this puts across to you. And it's not yet ended yet ooo. Let's wait and see. But meanwhile don't laugh. You will lose nothing if you don't laugh and you might perhaps gain more in being more understanding and sympathetic to those who don't accept your advice because remember we are all human. No man is an island.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Icharityteam:
I don't understand Nigerians at all...them all talking about crash and money like its a new thing.. That's y d rich will keep getting richer and poor getting poorer...let's say u didn't invest 100k in mmm,instead u started a business with it...what's d guarantee that that business won't crash and also fold up?...my point is life is all about risks,making more money simply involves taking a little bit of risks here and there.its now left for you to make very calculated risks,indeed...this incidence will scare many about further investments online...but I only laugh...you will only take yourself even farther away from you financial breakthrough.let's be wise to seize opportunities when we see one.
When the shit hits the fan some guys stay some guy run. Whether MMM comes back on stream or not I am happy that against my nature I tried something new, I ventured. I tried!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Maj196:
Mogbe = Am in a problem, Moku = Am dead, Modaran = Am in trouble. All in Yoruba.
Am pretty sure you are in Givers forum.com
Because it's owned by a Yoruba man...

You tribalistic animal..evolve! Grow up!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
January 14th.

The most important date in 2017.

Second coming of Christ? Na. Second coming of MMM.

Tension will be high on the 13th.

If most victims of domestic violence stay with their abusers, what makes you think MMM players will let go?

It usually takes a second crash to shock them from denial to acceptance.

\
What if, just what if? Life is beautiful, rich and full of endless possibilities, good, bad, positive, negative. What if, just what if. Whistles as he walks away

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.