Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures (2376 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Thashen(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Draei:

...After you had to edit their words,
Dumb move from a daft dude.
After I had to edit their posts? Do you think I'm that devious, son? Ah, pardon me for that rhetorical question. Of course you don't think, brains in Nigeria don't come in handy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Thashen(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
By the way Op, keep basking in your folly. You'll probably die an old wretched bachelor with an erect phallus. Fool.
Baby, do you know what it does to me every time I see you upset?

Come take out your anger on me then, in bed.

We'll kiss for hours, till our lips are swollen, and our jaws are tired.
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Thashen(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
mercichoco:
Will their nude green your account, beside nude is overrated.
Have you washed your pussy today?
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Draei: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thashen:
After I had to edit their posts? Do you think I'm that devious, son? Ah, pardon me for that rhetorical question. Of course you don't think, brains in Nigeria don't come in handy.
The issue here ain't about you trolling,
Naa, its about you trolling with your senses
beneath your feet. Feel free boy, feel free...
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by alphamarine009(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
cry

Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by naijaboiy: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
One can't even find insightful or interesting threads to comment on these days.
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Thashen(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, nairalanders can dig the undig...we sha know everything you posted upthere is as fake as you are, rubbish...lalasticlala lock or delete this threadundecided
Eish king, you sound so frustrated. I know this fake thread is a stark reminder of the fake pussy you currently have in between your legs. Yeah king, we all are cognizant of the fact that you once felt trapped in the wrong body hence you opted for a fake pussy just like the likes of Bruce Jenner!
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by RoyalBlak007: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
.Is the slot still open..?..
..@ siggy?.

Cc laveda
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
One can't even find insightful or interesting threads to comment on these days.

Experiencing same here sad

All I see nowadays are pvssy/d!ck/sex related topics sad
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by MadJay: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dude you've been scammed so expect nothing
trusst me smiley
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Thashen(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
KissChrix:

naijaboiy post=51960173:
[i]One can't even find insightful or interesting threads to comment on these days.

[/i]
Why don't you try the Education section?
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by firstking01(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thashen:
Eish king, you sound so frustrated. I know this fake thread is a stark reminder of the fake pussy you currently have in between your legs. Yeah king, we all are cognizant of the fact that you once felt trapped in the wrong body hence you opted for a fake pussy just like the likes of Bruce Jenner!
Get a life mateundecided
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Adeinfo: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
A classical case of many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Laveda(f): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
.Is the slot still open..?..
..@ siggy?.

Cc laveda

Sure.. If still interested.
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by RoyalBlak007: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Laveda:

Sure.. If still interested.

.alright i'll whatsapp that..
...digit
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Laveda(f): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.alright i'll whatsapp that..
...digit

Drop yours in my inbox, will add you up. smiley
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by RoyalBlak007: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Laveda:

Drop yours in my inbox, will add you up. smiley

.aiit..
cool ...
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by TamedWolf90: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
By the way Op, keep basking in your folly. You'll probably die an old wretched bachelor with an erect phallus. Fool.

Nwa relax...you are taking it too far...laugh over it and move on..you can as well joke with the op and life goes on...the guy is funny though

1 Like

Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Thashen(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
firstking01:
Get a life mateundecided
Lol King son, We'll just pretend like you're talking to your reflection in the mirror cos, well, you need to get a life more than any other person in this forum and you know that for a fact! grin
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by RoyalBlak007: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thashen:
Lol King son, We'll just pretend like you're talking to your reflection in the mirror cos, well, you need to get a life more than any other person in this forum and you know that for a fact! grin

Easy bro......just let it slide
.let it slide bro cool..

1 Like

Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by naijaboiy: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
KissChrix:

So sad bro.
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by durentsneh(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
click like if you have seen laveda's boobs.
her boobs wey be like unleavened bread. D girl wowo, i dont need a fortuneteller to tell me d boobs too go wowo
Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by durentsneh(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
you're idiot. And to think diz is someone future mother. See long mouth. Mgbeke feeling posh. Rooooobish

1 Like

Re: Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures by Nonsreal(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
ahhhh!!! Has it gone to dat, i taught we are all jokin here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who The f**k Is Mz Erica / . / One Thing You Should Check In Your Partner’s Family Background Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.