Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" (15383 Views)

Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage / The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ransomed: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
I have known from your first comment when you quoted my post that all you do is to bully some weaklings on NL into submission with your barrage of insults and abuses. I am sorry to inform you that you have quoted a superior being who is immune to curses and unperturbbed by aspersions. Let us give genuine reasons to support our stands and not name calling.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by xolomonstrides(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
ebenholer:

Mind u all what u are referring to are corrections and not judgement. The real truth does not version, in truth there is nothing but the truth.
Everyone has his or her own opinion. To an aethist, believing in God is not truth, to a Moslem the resurrection of Jesus is not truth. Now back to we who profess Christianity. One person says tithing is allowed another say tithing is not allowed. To the 2 individuals their own view is the truth.

NOTE: None or 1 might be Gods own truth.

The Problem here is that, using the Do not judge tactics does not give room for a healthy discussion from the scripture concerning what is the truth according to God. The issue is that correction is now being termed judgement. So, no one now has the right to criticize the actions of anyone anymore in Iine with his own truth. If the criticism is in line with our dogma we hail, if not, we say DO NOT JUDGE!!
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by xolomonstrides(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
ransomed:
I have known from your first comment when you quoted my post that all you do is to bully some weaklings on NL into submission with your barrage of insults and abuses. I am sorry to inform you that you have quoted a superior being who is immune to curses and unperturbbed by aspersions. Let us give genuine reasons to support our stands and not name calling.

You guys should forget the discord and get back to the issue, no need for all these name calling @tonytony and @ransomed

However @ransomed I would say that @tonytony has a point. When scripture is being discussed it doesn't matter if the followers or the victims are not complaining. It is written where the blind leads the blind the both would fall into a ditch. Using the excuse of the followers not complaining is quite unfortunate in the most mild terms.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
YeyeGirl:
Just lyk Freeze, Ur also a cow!!! Der is no fun in mocking men of God... If u lyk b atheist, on d last day,u face ur creator... Nice one from d lady... As for freeze, May God have mercy on U

I am certain that I will face my creater on the last day unlike you lot that hope to face your thieving rogue pastors
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by Wolexdey(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
1stCitizen:
The lady should stfu

95.9% of Nigerian Pastors are thieves.

This statement is a huge one to utter. .. How did you arrived at such conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by olumide789987: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
i read where someone said dat our tithe used to go to d pastor
d fact is dat when we pay number pay our tithes and offering we dont think of who get d money but we look at d sacrifice behind d offering
if we are thinkin of who spend d offerin then we would be sining against God
for example jesus codemdd pharises but comended dat old woman who drop that little amount of money even when he knew who was goin to use d money
God is not after our limited money dat will finish one day but he is after d sacrifice behind d money
so ifu dont want to give dont give afterall i have never seen where a pastor said if u did not give u will die
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ebenholer(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
tonytony208:

Lols. You guys are disgusting and full of hypocrisy. You just called me a sinner. Aren't you judging me now? Now, you will say it is not right to judge, but you just judged another person. Isn't that a sin?

Or maybe only pastor's cannot be judged, but any other person can be judged, especially because Jesus only died for pastor's and not for church members. Hahaha. You guys are deep in hypocrisy and emptiness.

You have lost this argument. Go and sleep. Tell your pastors to correct themselves. They have all lost track with their first Love.

When Jesus said in the latter times, the love of many would wax cold, what do you think he meant? Mr, wake up, your pastors have lost it.
I did not judge u.. . I corrected u. I made a reference to acts of correction through ur statement so that u can understand better. I did not call u sinner mind u. I also might have committed sin in the past and was corrected in love. This is a correction in love from me to you.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by olumide789987: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
barofterror:
100,000 likes
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ebenholer(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
xolomonstrides:

You guys should forget the discord and get back to the issue, no need for all these name calling @tonytony and @ransomed

However @ransomed I would say that @tonytony has a point. When scripture is being discussed it doesn't matter if the followers or the victims are not complaining. It is written where the blind leads the blind the both would fall into a ditch. Using the excuse of the followers not complaining is quite unfortunate in the most mild terms.
Followers are to be genuinely lead by the Holy Spirit, it is only followers that are devoid of the Holy Spirit that are being tossed here and there by the winds of the false doctrines . If your leaders is missing the track, pray for them, and if possible personally meet them and gently correct them in love, and not to do it in derogatory ways
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by tundafayaBuhari: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dare2Try:

To slap u dey hungry me but the sad thing is that u are not close to me if not I could have format ur brain with just two slaps
na die dey hungry you. Are you a girl? You guys are the reason these pastors are buying jets. Foolish people
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ebenholer(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

I am certain that I will face my creater on the last day unlike you lot that hope to face your thieving rogue pastors
Great, everyone shall surely be judged by God. Even pastor's or any religious leaders alike. But the truth is pointing out the sins of others while we cover up our own sin can ever make us miss the track the more. Such can never take anyone to heaven.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by NoWorries7(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pastors are Angels, sent down from heaven, to do Gods work here on Earth. Believe that at your own peril...
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ebenholer(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Brethren insultive words against other are sins that can ever deprive ones of heaven... But I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak... Mattt 12:36
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ebenholer(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
NoWorries7:
Pastors are Angels, sent down from heaven, to do Gods work here on Earth. Believe that at your own peril...
No... Pastors are ministers of the gospel to bring to Christ those that are far away from Him and to monitor those that have known Christ in order to maintain there salvation till Christ comes back again.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
undecided this is how people interpret the Bible to suit their interests, to bring the tithe to "store house" which has been interpreted to be Church. No problem with that. Don't people think they have the right to know where their tithes go (accountability).

Preaching against pastors is not his job, whose job is it. angry Some would say it's the job of God in heaven, but pastors would want to ride exotic cars, fly private jets and live exotic lives on earth why don't they live the way Christ lived and wait for their reward in heaven.

People should wake up from being religiously gullible, this is 2016.
o yeah hypocrite and workers of iniquity stop talking rubbish the lady just said the right thing,David had the opportunity to kill Saul but he said far be it for me to kill God's anointed be careful with what you say b4 the wrath of God visit you like daddy freeze I wonder if you are even a christian
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ransomed: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
xolomonstrides:

::-- Has anyone demanded for a re-fund and the church committee hesitated in your church or areas before? Those crying more than the bereaved are not even paying tithe but derive pleasure in condemnation of Biblical order. Tithing is not a Christian stuff alone, muslims are also encouraged to pay tithe. Christians are to give 10% of their resources and not just money, while muslims are encouraged to give 16% of whatever God is providing for them. It is beyond money as people always claim on this platform. Christians read their Bible in English and Mother tongues. They understand the workability of the tithing concept and its administration. Nobody forces anyone to pay. When people bring the World Bank project monitoring concept into the church, it will not work. Thanks.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by xolomonstrides(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
ebenholer:

Followers are to be genuinely lead by the Holy Spirit, it is only followers that are devoid of the Holy Spirit that are being tossed here and there by the winds of the false doctrines . If your leaders is missing the track, pray for them, and if possible personally meet them and gently correct them in love, and not to do it in derogatory ways
I hear you.... Well that is if these people are considered leaders by the other party. Read ROM. 16. 17-18, 2tim. 4:10, 3john :9, matt 3:7, 12:34, Matt 23:23-34 . and tell me what judgement is.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by xolomonstrides(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
ransomed:
::-- Has anyone demanded for a re-fund and the church committee hesitated in your church or areas before? Those crying more than the bereaved are not even paying tithe but derive pleasure in condemnation of Biblical order. Tithing is not a Christian stuff alone, muslims are also encouraged to pay tithe. Christians are to give 10% of their resources and not just money, while muslims are encouraged to give 16% of whatever God is providing for them. It is beyond money as people always claim on this platform. Christians read their Bible in English and Mother tongues. They understand the workability of the tithing concept and its administration. Nobody forces anyone to pay. When people bring the World Bank project monitoring concept into the church, it will not work. Thanks.
Funny... "Has anyone asked for a refund?" "Nobody forces anyone to pay". Very funny
It's like asking a Russian whether MMM is fraudulent because they were not forced, do 419 force anybody? Whose money did MMM refund in Russia before he was imprisoned for 4 years for fraud?(apologies to my MMM people) ROM 16:17-18
Well since morning, not one biblical reference. Read the References quoted by people then learn. We learn everyday.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by feyilag(f): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
The amazing thing about those who condemn tithe payment and some pastors is that they don't even drop their tithes!!!if i drop my tithe,its because i knw d blessings attached to it!whether or not d pastor "spends it wisely"is not my main business!a pastor spending my tithe does not stop God from fulfilling His promises attached 2 tithe giving.if truely d pastor is fond of tithe embezzlement then sooner or later God's judgement will come upon him/them as the case may be.I av always said it&i'l say it again boldly,i see no big deal in a pastor buying a jet with his hard earned money!wer is it written that men of God should be poor&live miserly?if dey buy it from the church fundss den their judgement will definitely come.There are true men of God who are rich;as a xtian,if a pastor tells me God blesses&maketh rich&he himself is poor,trust me i'll av my doubts.So therefore all ye non-tithers stop using paracetamol for sum1 else's headache!God is d judge of all.it's d same way many Nigerians call the Government corrupt&dey demselves are guilty.u find dem jumping queues,paying for positions,using connection to cut corners,bribing PHCN officials,bribing lecturers,cheating during exams,stealing,involved in fraudulent activities&cheating people 2 gain profit so u see most of us are also corrupt.i'm sure 80% of us won't do better when we get there.many Nigerians are tribalistic&intolerant of other religions asides theirs&we expect Nigeria to be better when we are own greatest enemies? when last did we pray 4 Nigeria?i know people who fast and pray in secret for things 2 get better in Nigeria.some of these "celebrities"are just hypocrites& tell us wat dey think we want 2 hear.
N/b:i dnt support pastors spending money unwisely&I am not in SUPPORT of corrupt government officials...thanks
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by bonechamberlain(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
shedybaba44:
o yeah hypocrite and workers of iniquity stop talking rubbish the lady just said the right thing,David had the opportunity to kill Saul but he said far be it for me to kill God's anointed be careful with what you say b4 the wrath of God visit you like daddy freeze I wonder if you are even a christian
you the hypocrite here, what right thing, that people should pay tithes to individuals who wake up one morning and declare they are God's anointed, open a church and starts asking for tithes and you don't want people to know What the tithes are used for. Stop being gullible, am not a gullible Christian.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ransomed: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
xolomonstrides:

Funny... "Has anyone asked for a refund?" "Nobody forces anyone to pay". Very funny
It's like asking a Russian whether MMM is fraudulent because they were not forced, do 419 force anybody? Whose money did MMM refund in Russia before he was imprisoned for 4 years for fraud?(apologies to my MMM people) ROM 16:17-18
Well since morning, not one biblical reference. Read the References quoted by people then learn. We learn everyday.
::-- Thanks for your suggestion. I am privileged to know your reference like the back of my palm. I am not the type that is sanctimonous and make references to what they do not practise. You now bring MMM to issue of tithe. What is the correllation? Do you want your church to give you the proposal on how to spend your tithe? Freeze and his admirers should contact their church committee on tithe administration before condemning what they know nothing about. Once again, thanks.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by xolomonstrides(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
ransomed:
::-- Thanks for your suggestion. I am privileged to know your reference like the back of my palm. I am not the type that is sanctimonous and make references to what they do not practise. You now bring MMM to issue of tithe. What is the correllation? Do you want your church to give you the proposal on how to spend your tithe? Freeze and his admirers should contact their church committee on tithe administration before condemning what they know nothing about. Once again, thanks.

The correlation is deceit and your statement of" afterall nobody forced them'
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by david290(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
ebenholer:

James 4:12... God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?
1 Corinthians 2:15: For he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
That's it. You have it up there. So if I pretend you don't understand what that part implies, here goes...
If I am 'spiritual' (which most of us claimed we are or aren't you spiritual?), then I can judge all things (our pastorpreneurs inclusive!).
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by InvertedHammer: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
ebenholer:
It is even a sin to judge men of God. And acne lead to hell doing so. It is a pity that people forsake the way of righteousness and keeps judging others. I have discovered over time that those who judge others are majorly sinners who are looking for sinners like them.
/
Anyone can wake up any day and claim that (s)he is a wo(man) of God.

Who made these people men of God?

God didn't tell you that. The pastors did.

If a man walks into your house and claims that he is a surgeon, will you let him operate on your daughter without verification?

Pastors rape members. Pastors scam people. Pastors sleep with other people's wives. Pastors impregnate church members. Pastors fighting for church fund. Why? Because fo.ols embrace "touch not my annointed" slogan and trust every charlatan that claims to be of God.

Every scammer that has made his game daringly obvious should be called out. Evil thrive because a few good people keep mute.

Kudos to Freeze.
\
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ransomed: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
xolomonstrides:

The correlation is deceit and your statement of" afterall nobody forced them'
;:-- Is Malachi 3:10 a deceit? My statement does not change the word of God. Thanks.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
ebenholer:

Great, everyone shall surely be judged by God. Even pastor's or any religious leaders alike. But the truth is pointing out the sins of others while we cover up our own sin can ever make us miss the track the more. Such can never take anyone to heaven.

Are you the gate keeper of heaven that knows what will take others to heaven. Most of your Pastors are thieves and I stand by my statement. Has it ever crossed your mind that Nigeria has one of the highest population of churches and flamboyant men of God and yet one of the darkest countries in Africa.

Even countries with a high number of Atheists are better blessed by God than Nigeria. Why?....because the shepards are fleecing the brainwashed followers and God has turned his face from the stench of the evil emanating from the country.

Most of your Pastors are thieves.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by xolomonstrides(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
ransomed:
;:-- Is Malachi 3:10 a deceit? My statement does not change the word of God. Thanks.

Read and learn

https://www.nairaland.com/3511194/take-tithing#51807764
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ransomed: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
xolomonstrides:

Read and learn

https://www.nairaland.com/3511194/take-tithing#51807764
:: I prefer the Bible to your link. Thanks. Freeze and his admirers cannot cause division in the body of christ and can never stop God's injuction. I have issues to attend to now. Tata....
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by xolomonstrides(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
ransomed:
:: I prefer the Bible to your link. Thanks. Freeze and his admirers cannot cause division in the body of christ and can never stop God's injuction. I have issues to attend to now. Tata....
This is the content in the link I gave you.
Let us hear what the New Testament says about being under the Old Testament Law:

Matthew 11:13 law prophesied till John,
Luke 16:16 law and prophets until John then gospel of the kingdom,
Matthew 22:37 Love God with all your heart with all your soul etc-love your neighbor-these two ARE the whole law and prophets,
John 1:17 law through Moses Grace and truth through Jesus,
John 7:23 circumcision a must to keep the law,
Acts 13:39 not justified by law,
Acts 15:5-20 observe law? Saved through faith,
Acts 18:13 these men want us to worship contrary to the law,
Acts 21:21 you teach to forsake Moses,
Romans 3:19 want the law says it says to those who are under the law, Romans 3:21 apart from the law is righteousness manifested,
Romans 3:27 the law of faith,
Romans 3:28 saved by faith apart from the law,
Romans 4:1-16 faith not law,
Romans 6:14 we are not under the law but under Grace,
Romans 7:4 we are dead to the law,
Romans 7:6 we are released from the law,
Romans 8:3-4 the law is fulfilled,
Romans 10:4 Christ is the end of the law,
Romans 13:8, 10 love fulfills the law,
1st Corinthians 9:20 not being under the law,
Galatians 2:16 we are not justified by the law,
Galatians 2:21 if righteousness is through the law Christ died in vain, Galatians 3:2 does the spirit comes by the law or faith,
Galatians 3:5 are miracles by law?,
Galatians 3:10 if you're under the law your under a curse,
Galatians 3:11 were not justified by law,
Galatians 3:13 we are redeemed from a curse,
Galatians 3:17-29 not by law but by faith we are linked to Abraham's blessings,
Galatians 5:3-4 we are severed from Christ if we keep the law,
Galatians 5:14 law fulfilled by love,
Galatians 5:18 we are led by the spirit thus not under the law,
Galatians 6:2 law of Christ,
Philippines 3:9 we are made right by faith not by law,
1st Timothy 1:9 law is not for righteous,
Hebrew 7:12 priesthood has changed and is necessary to change the law,
Hebrew 7:28 after the law comes the son,
Hebrew 8:6 we're under a better covenant,
Hebrew's 8:7 after the first; there is the second,
Hebrew's 8:13 the 1st has become obsolete and is ready to disappear,
Hebrews 9-10 describes the first being the law and the second being faith
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by Dare2Try(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
na die dey hungry you. Are you a girl? You guys are the reason these pastors are buying jets. Foolish people

U are one of the most foolish person have come across , infact it because of greedy people like u that make MMM and other scheme scam people idiot, u and ur role model daddy freeze mental sickness is beyond the climax of cure
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by tundafayaBuhari: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dare2Try:

U are one of the most foolish person have come across , infact it because of greedy people like u that make MMM and other scheme scam people idiot, u and ur role model daddy freeze mental sickness is beyond the climax of cure
Mumu, who told you I participated in MMM? do you even know me? How much can MMM give me? Where I'm people don't even go to church and they don't lack anything. They don't pray and they blessed. They don't pay tithe, use your brain. foolish followers. mess you mess your pastor
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by Dare2Try(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Mumu, who told you I participated in MMM? do you even know me? How much can MMM give me? Where I'm people don't even go to church and they don't lack anything. They don't pray and they blessed. They don't pay tithe, use your brain. foolish followers. mess you mess your pastor

Well the only advice I will give u is that, don't let their wealth and other things to lead u astray, people like that their end is always terrible so be wise son, don't let people like daddy freeze leads u astray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[leaked] 2017 Taylor Swift Nude Photos Leaked / Singer Allowed Fans Touch Her Private Parts On Stage While Performing / Runtown Reacts To Being Sued By His Former Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.