Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,624 members, 7,840,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" (15390 Views)

Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage / The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
you the hypocrite here, what right thing, that people should pay tithes to individuals who wake up one morning and declare they are God's anointed, open a church and starts asking for tithes and you don't want people to know What the tithes are used for. Stop being gullible, am not a gullible Christian.
Mr man go and read your Bible about tithe and stop saying what you don't know b4 you bring the wrath of God on urself,tithe is in the scripture I can't argue with you I leave you to search the scripture if truly you are a Christian. I wonder why a Christian will talk rubbish like this even Muslim don't argue about tithe they call it (Zaka)
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by Zenlife: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Olawaru:
Freez sometimes talks too much

Nigerians talk too little without action on important issues of liberation from political, religious, economic and mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by felixomor: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
1stCitizen:
The lady should stfu

95.9% of Nigerian Pastors are thieves.

Who compiled the statistics for you?
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by bonechamberlain(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
shedybaba44:
Mr man go and read your Bible about tithe and stop saying what you don't know b4 you bring the wrath of God on urself,tithe is in the scripture I can't argue with you I leave you to search the scripture if truly you are a Christian. I wonder why a Christian will talk rubbish like this even Muslim don't argue about tithe they call it (Zaka)
mr Bible pay your tithe as u like, if that's what won't bring the wrath of God on you, but you have no right to teach people how to serve their God, you and that lady Should stick to your own opinions, don't generalize it.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by Arielle: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2016
ebenholer:
It is even a sin to judge men of God. And acne lead to hell doing so. It is a pity that people forsake the way of righteousness and keeps judging others. I have discovered over time that those who judge others are majorly sinners who are looking for sinners like them.

Bull crap! !!!
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2016
bonechamberlain:
mr Bible pay your tithe as u like, if that's what won't bring the wrath of God on you, but you have no right to teach people how to serve their God, you and that lady Should stick to your own opinions, don't generalize it.
i don't need to teach anymore is compulsory not mandatory,if you don't know learn
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by bonechamberlain(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2016
shedybaba44:
i don't need to teach anymore is compulsory not mandatory,if you don't know learn
exactly what I Said, enforce what u believe or ur opinions on yourself, not others. When it comes to religion no one is superior Better learn that.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ransomed: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2016
xolomonstrides:

This is the content in the link I gave you.
Let us hear what the New Testament says about being under the Old Testament Law:

Matthew 11:13 law prophesied till John,
Luke 16:16 law and prophets until John then gospel of the kingdom,
Matthew 22:37 Love God with all your heart with all your soul etc-love your neighbor-these two ARE the whole law and prophets,
John 1:17 law through Moses Grace and truth through Jesus,
John 7:23 circumcision a must to keep the law,
Acts 13:39 not justified by law,
Acts 15:5-20 observe law? Saved through faith,
Acts 18:13 these men want us to worship contrary to the law,
Acts 21:21 you teach to forsake Moses,
Romans 3:19 want the law says it says to those who are under the law, Romans 3:21 apart from the law is righteousness manifested,
Romans 3:27 the law of faith,
Romans 3:28 saved by faith apart from the law,
Romans 4:1-16 faith not law,
Romans 6:14 we are not under the law but under Grace,
Romans 7:4 we are dead to the law,
Romans 7:6 we are released from the law,
Romans 8:3-4 the law is fulfilled,
Romans 10:4 Christ is the end of the law,
Romans 13:8, 10 love fulfills the law,
1st Corinthians 9:20 not being under the law,
Galatians 2:16 we are not justified by the law,
Galatians 2:21 if righteousness is through the law Christ died in vain, Galatians 3:2 does the spirit comes by the law or faith,
Galatians 3:5 are miracles by law?,
Galatians 3:10 if you're under the law your under a curse,
Galatians 3:11 were not justified by law,
Galatians 3:13 we are redeemed from a curse,
Galatians 3:17-29 not by law but by faith we are linked to Abraham's blessings,
Galatians 5:3-4 we are severed from Christ if we keep the law,
Galatians 5:14 law fulfilled by love,
Galatians 5:18 we are led by the spirit thus not under the law,
Galatians 6:2 law of Christ,
Philippines 3:9 we are made right by faith not by law,
1st Timothy 1:9 law is not for righteous,
Hebrew 7:12 priesthood has changed and is necessary to change the law,
Hebrew 7:28 after the law comes the son,
Hebrew 8:6 we're under a better covenant,
Hebrew's 8:7 after the first; there is the second,
Hebrew's 8:13 the 1st has become obsolete and is ready to disappear,
Hebrews 9-10 describes the first being the law and the second being faith
:---The Bible describes those who refuse to pay as robbers Malachi 3:8, Remember Prov3 : 9, Generations before us had the same mentality of going away from God's ordinances. Mal. 3 :7. People are ever learning but, not coming to the true knowledge of God. Thanks.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by drstone1: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2016
1stCitizen:
The lady should stfu

95.9% of Nigerian Pastors are thieves.

What about 95.9% of Nigerian Imams? And 95.9% of Nigerian atheist??

I always wonder why comedians seldom make dirty jokes about Terrorists. There must be a reason they advise themselves not to..
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by xolomonstrides(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2016
ransomed:
:---The Bible describes those who refuse to pay as robbers Malachi 3:8, Remember Prov3 : 9, Generations before us had the same mentality of going away from God's ordinances. Mal. 3 :7. People are ever learning but, not coming to the true knowledge of God. Thanks.

I can see that you are bent on acting like a lazy Christian. Did you read the verses at all. The question is this the laws given to the Jews. Are they still binding on us today?
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ransomed: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
xolomonstrides:

I can see that you are bent on acting like a lazy Christian. Did you read the verses at all. The question is this the laws given to the Jews. Are they still binding on us today?
::-- A jot of His word will never Go unfulfilled. I accept the Bible in its entirety and not the sectionalization of the law of the prophets and the messianic messages. Thanks.
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by xolomonstrides(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
ransomed:
::-- A jot of His word will never Go unfulfilled. I accept the Bible in its entirety and not the sectionalization of the law of the prophets and the messianic messages. Thanks.

Hmmm.
So the coming of Jesus which stopped animal sacrifice is sectionalization,
When the bible say Jesus is our new high priest and not more levitical priesthood,
When moses said give your wife a letter of divorce and Jesus said God hates divorce,
So when moses said an eye for an eye and Jesus said pray for your enemies. Etc
Are all these sectionalization?
The scripture is the scripture but there are dispensations. God said on the Mount of transfiguration " this is my beloved son, hear him" it is Jesus that we should hear not Elijah any more. No more moses. Jesus!!! Heb 1:1-2 God now speaks to us through his son in this present days. The word remains the word but the old was to prepare men till Jesus would come Gal 3 :21-25
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by jaycass50: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
angry
am not saying it is a lie but it is not true grin
SunnyBlaze1:
angry
am not saying it is a lie but it is not true
In other news you should go and check out this awesome post.
https://naunaknow./2016/12/16/dear-old-heart/
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by ransomed: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
xolomonstrides:

Hmmm.
So the coming of Jesus which stopped animal sacrifice is sectionalization,
When the bible say Jesus is our new high priest and not more levitical priesthood,
When moses said give your wife a letter of divorce and Jesus said God hates divorce,
So when moses said an eye for an eye and Jesus said pray for your enemies. Etc
Are all these sectionalization?
The scripture is the scripture but there are dispensations. God said on the Mount of transfiguration " this is my beloved son, hear him" it is Jesus that we should hear not Elijah any more. No more moses. Jesus!!! Heb 1:1-2 God now speaks to us through his son in this present days. The word remains the word but the old was to prepare men till Jesus would come Gal 3 :21-25
::--Indeed His son has conveyed the message of love and forgiveness and has sent the comforter to us but, some are still fanning the ember of discord, polarising the body of Christ through partition known as denomination. They have forgotten that Gal. 6: 7 stands sure. Some have appointed themselves as judges to condemn workers in God's household and anything that partain to godliness. Whereas we are suppose to let the incorruptible judge, the maker of the eyes to see for Himself and dispense justice according to His standard and not Freeze's pontification. 1 corinth3 :13 - 14
Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" by VirusOO7(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Who are we to judge.... So yeah freeze was wrong to judge but I am not in the best position.
to be the 2nd most Religious country in the world. Y'all are in it
theplaceng.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KWAM-1 On Why He Married His Ex-wife’s Niece / Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Sound Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.