Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings (3982 Views)

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
I love her so much but of late she is adding weight seriously, i like big round things wink but at this rate , i wont be able to try some certain things with her, she is tempered so if i talk she will take it wrongly, i dont have a problem with my queen being sexy but when its too much , its a problem, to me she is already fat sad

solution
majorbravo:
Try this, tho its a bit dramatic, but works everytime.

Pay some kids in your area to make fun of her lousy weight. Then when she comes crying to you that she wants to enroll in a gym, take her there personally and enroll her.
thanks bro cool cool

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Aniker(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
If you do work out, jokingly make her join you.. But make it girly and romantic wink

You can also tell her this: baby seems you're taking too much of those milk lately, you need to stop swallowing wink wink
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by durentsneh(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tell her a friend would like to takeover. Push her to my side. Biko
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
If you do work out, jokingly make her join you.. But make it girly and romantic wink

You can also tell her this: baby seems you're taking too much of those milk lately, you need to stop swallowing wink wink
what is doing you na angry if you cant help rest
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by herzern(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Followinq.

MODIFIED

Talk to your Pastor about it grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by phlamesG: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:

Aniker pretty lady shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by mofeoluwadassah: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016

undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by TrapHedges(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lols jude bro, this your girl thick oh.. Enough sausages and milk shaaa cool cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
durentsneh:
she no be mumu, if i talk gym or food she go code sad
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Adeinfo: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
the consequence of releasing too much inside her :othe consequence of releasing too much inside her
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Aniker(f): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
phlamesG:

Aniker pretty lady shocked shocked
Hey, thanks kiss
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Softorgasm(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
this is why i love being me, i will tell her straight without twisting mouth that she is adding weight, i will even use it to mock her but in a bedroom way,
no time to twist mouth..

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Aniker(f): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
what is doing you na angry if you cant help rest
thought that might help. Sorry Shaa cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Softorgasm:
this is why i love being me, i will tell her straight without twisting mouth that she is adding weight, i will even use it to mock her but in a bedroom way,
no time to twist mouth..
if i say it boldly na fight be that, she like drama well well so na weeks of plenty drama and begging, then she go bring i am not proud of her talk abeg i no get power
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
thought that might help. Sorry Shaa cheesy
you are a girl, you wont like it if he is direct so how she i approach this matter , how do you prefer to be told
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by gabinogem(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
That's just how I need my girls to be
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Adeinfo:
the consequence of releasing too much inside her :othe consequence of releasing too much inside her
wetin dey do this one , get sense na
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Attentionimus seekernus.....now what undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:
Lols jude bro, this your girl thick oh.. Enough sausages and milk shaaa cool cool
i wish say na that one self, she dey relax too much nowadays angry help me na , how i go tell her
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Attentionimus seekernus.....now what undecided
ok
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Aniker(f): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
you are a girl, you wont like it if he is direct so how she i approach this matter , how do you prefer to be told
errm seriously any nice way, maybe by jokes though, I'll surely figure
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
errm seriously any nice way, maybe by jokes though, I'll surely figure
i told her that i cant lift her , she laughed and called me a boy angry how person one code msg pass like that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by sunshine46(f): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
If u think telling her will put your relationship in jeopardy,then don't...there are no 2 ways about this...either you live with it or just take d bull by the horn...
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by phlamesG: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
Hey, thanks kiss
Uwlcm wink
I need you in my dm
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by TrapHedges(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
i wish say na that one self, she dey relax too much nowadays angry help me na , how i go tell her
Haha... Okay just hug her from behind, whisper the koko to her ear, ask her say when last she check her weight cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
sunshine46:
If u think telling her will put your relationship in jeopardy,then don't...there are no 2 ways about this...either you live with it or just take d bull by the horn...
even the ass done too big self , if i talk fight , you are not ok with me
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:
Haha... Okay just hug her from behind, whisper the koko to her ear, ask her say when last she check her weight cool cool cool
na to form tripping for slim girls win am , make she jealous slim down small
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by David25(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
You: Bae, how would you like to hit the gym every now and then? grin
sad
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Sandydayziz(f): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
durentsneh:
Did ans nor reach u op?
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by mankan2k7(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Send her Whatsapp no to me, she needs to be scolded
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Did ans nor reach u op?
angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Aniker(f): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
i told her that i cant lift her , she laughed and called me a boy angry how person one code msg pass like that
trust me she digged that, watch her lose weight

phlamesG:

Uwlcm wink
I need you in my dm
Hahahahahaha, you're not Billy are you? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Dating A Hungry Girl / Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up / How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.