Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This (2542 Views)

Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by LalaNiece(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
SO I had an appointment in town and my client was already buzzing me on the phone cause I was running late - my appointment was for 9am.

So I boarded a taxi and he charged me 800 from the junction which is pretty much a stone throw from my proposed destination ( wetin u go carry me 300 u say 800, no wahala, I gree).

So I met a little girl heading to school and asked her to join me in the taxi.

I got carried away with other things and started tapping my phone endlessly.
Now here's the juice - the taxi driver collected cab fare 50 naira from this innocent little girl thinking that I was oblivious. I kept mute.

She alighted and we continued on the journey.

Soon enough I arrived my destination and client was already outside waiting for me, I packed my bags and made sure my supplies were complete. Paid him 800 then he said

MADAME U NO GO PAY ME FOR THE LITTLE GIRL OWN?

i looked at him with so much pity and disgust and I replied NO WAHALA OGA, COLLECT AM FOR INSIDE THE 1K.

He shameless did and was forming familiarity, trying to initiate a conversation with me, ( na so I shun am) ...

The driver drives around the island (LAGOS ISLAND).

OGA IF YOU ARE READING THIS, KNOW THAT I KNOW AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE VERY FEW TARNISHING THE IMAGE OF THIS GREAT NATION...YOU PICKED ME OPPOSITE GT BANK... SHAME ON YOU....AGAIN SHAME ON YOU
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by Bibi294(f): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
LalaNiece:
SO I had an appointment in town and my client was already buzzing me on the phone cause I was running late - my appointment was for 9am.

So I boarded a taxi and he charged me 800 from the junction which is pretty much a stone throw from my proposed destination ( wetin u go carry me 300 u say 800, no wahala, I gree).

Now here's the juice - the taxi driver collected cab fare 50 naira from this innocent little girl thinking that I was oblivious. I kept mute.

Soon enough I arrived my destination and client was already outside waiting for me, I packed my bags and made sure my supplies were complete. Paid him 800 then he said

i looked at him with so much pity and disgust and I replied NO WAHALA OGA, COLLECT AM FOR INSIDE THE 1K.

He shameless did and was forming familiarity, trying to initiate a conversation with me, ( na so I shun am) ...

OGA IF YOU ARE READING THIS, KNOW THAT I KNOW AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE VERY FEW TARNISHING THE IMAGE OF THIS GREAT NATION...YOU PICKED ME OPPOSITE GT BANK... SHAME ON YOU....AGAIN SHAME ON YOU
It's just that you need to be outspoken and fight for yourself always... Y come here and rant

7 Likes

Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by Asianguy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wetin I go even talk now,
Just take it easy na Lagos,drivers always intimidate peole, na normal thing.
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by H2Ossss(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
LalaNiece:

When he collected N50 from the little girl, why didn't you offer to pay for her?

2 Likes

Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by Papadoh(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
What are we supposed to do about it? You chose not to stand up for yourself and now you've come online to rant. You know what? Op come here let me spank you!

1 Like

Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
I see no purpose for this post. You failed first as an individual and a good citizen to stand up for your right and that of the little girl. Now you're here hoping to trend or what with this show of cowardise.

1 Like

Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by Adaumunocha(f): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Speak out
Speak out, speak out for all to hear
Let's speak out against Child abuse
Let's speak out against corruption... #Singing.

You should have voiced out.
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by valgbo(m): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
mtcheeeeeew
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by Augustap(f): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2017
You're doing the wrong thing at the wrong time, in fact this is medicine after death. You didn't speak when there was need for it, why come here to disturb my peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by LalaNiece(f): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
H2Ossss:

When he collected N50 from the little girl, why didn't you offer to pay for her?

2 things
1 - Read to understand
2 - Commenting without understanding makes you look shallow
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by NeeKlaus: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
You didn't speak up when you needed to or even let the Cabman know that you were aware of his dubious act. Now you are coming online to give us a moral lesson and hoping the 'Cabman' stumbles on your Nairaland post.

Is this a form of crying over spilt milk? undecided
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by H2Ossss(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
LalaNiece:

2 things
1 - Read to understand
2 - Commenting without understanding makes you look shallow
No bro.. U the shallow dude... U were busy but you noticed he collected money from the lil girl.. The moment you noticed you should have asked him to give her back.... Learn to reply without....
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
I really do not understand the purpose of this Thread!

why will the Driver lose in life?

sister..TFARE ain't fixed!

A can be Charged 50naira
while B can be charged 500naira

it all depends in bargaining!

shalom!

you lost..that's it..you could have stood for your right and insist on paying the amt you wanna pay
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by H2Ossss(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
ennyhola:
I really do not understand the purpose of this Thread!

why will the Driver lose in life?

sister..TFARE ain't fixed!

A can be Charged 50naira
while B can be charged 500naira

it all depends in bargainingmb

shalom!

you lost..that's it..you could have stood for your right and insist on paying the amt you wanna pay

Exactly... I wonder what the rant is about....
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by loverboi97(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
H2Ossss:

Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by femi4: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
LalaNiece:

Is the driver on Nairaland?

Coward! That's what you are, you can only rant behind keyboard
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by DCONE1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
BIG COWARD !!! You can only come online and make noise , small taxi driver naim dagbo you...see your cup he_d. :
Re: Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This by LalaNiece(f): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
femi4:
Is the driver on Nairaland?

Coward! That's what you are, you can only rant behind keyboard

Lol common sense would tell you that there is absolutely no need fighting on the web cause you go just frustrate yourself by yourself

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? / Why Is Airforce1 So Famous? / Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.