Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) (24246 Views)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Masikay:

Is it that obvious? embarassed

Here we go again

Ain't you from port Harcourt ??
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by MsFaith: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
na true him talks, thank God for hairdo, even at 45 men still handsome but at 45,ladies without make up is dead already. Na true yarn.
Na true him talk na. Your mothers, sisters, female cousins, nieces at 45, dey become dead already because they are women too.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by idesylvester(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Warhawk:
You peopleshould stop posting this kind of Things nah
Now Nneka is asking me when i will meet her parents just cuz she read this Write-up
To my MMM brothers, welcome back, We ,at Bet9ja, really missed you guys!!
My brather, walai I dey po my mind... We missing zem fa, let them kam back pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by Omonigeriarere: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

With the fake appearance (heavy make up)

Fake hair (weave)

Fake nails

Fake height (high heels)

Fake everything

No girl deserves a good man and no girl should have an opinion/suggestions on men

And no girl should call a guy ugly because girls are the ugliest creature on earth

U dey mind them? How can a lady call a man urgly when 80% of her beauty can be wiped out with wet handkerchief?

My brother, just take her to swimming pool: you will see their worst
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2016
MsFaith:

Na true him talk na. Your mothers, sisters, female cousins, nieces at 45, dey become dead already because they are women too.
remove the make up from your profile and let's see the authentication of your ugliness, most women are ugly, won't denied, even the nature knows that, ear ring was force on them, hairdo was force on dem, make up by force and even baba God have to attach breast and nyansh so we can take our eyes of their ugly face and focus on the rest of their body. I just love fucking dem. That's all.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2016
MsFaith:

maybe you don't understand my points. You are very beautiful, infact one of the most beautiful among women but when any woman cross their line, don't compare yourself to the man at all. I swear, men are far more cute than woman generally,I swear to God. .. No matter how woman are beautiful, when it comes to man world, they are the ugliest, that's why we switch them, we tried to dump them after 3 to 5 years because they depreciate in beauty. We aren't fool for trying to marry 2 to 3 women.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by Padipadi(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2016
ajokeade920:
hmmmm What do Men really want in a Woman sef? Having a woman as a wife does not even satisfy their selfish ego!
we want a submissive woman.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by MsFaith: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
maybe you don't understand my points. You are very beautiful, infact one of the most beautiful among women but when any woman cross their line, don't compare yourself to the man at all. I swear, men are far more cute than woman generally,I swear to God. .. No matter how woman are beautiful, when it comes to man world, they are the ugliest, that's why we switch them, we tried to dump them after 3 to 5 years because they depreciate in beauty. We aren't fool for trying to marry 2 to 3 women.

you say 'when it comes to man world', like women don't have their world too. If na only to Bleep them you sabi and have nothing better to offer them, then you are worthless to them too. The entire world is not a man's world. It's for both sexes.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Worse relationship talk of 2016.
The article make no single sense. Jor o!
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by MsFaith: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
remove the make up from your profile and let's see the authentication of your ugliness, most women are ugly, won't denied, even the nature knows that, ear ring was force on them, hairdo was force on dem, make up by force and even baba God have to attach breast and nyansh so we can take our eyes of their ugly face and focus on the rest of their body. I just love fucking dem. That's all.

Put your pix on ur profile, let's see how 'handsome' this born2fuck really is. Most women are ugly so are most men. Since you love fucking them don't forget to Bleep ur female relatives join.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2016
MsFaith:

you say 'when it comes to man world', like women don't have their world too. If na only to Bleep them you sabi and have nothing better to offer them, then you are worthless to them too. The entire world is not a man's world. It's for both sexes.
worthless to who? The one I paid her school fees from 100 level to 400? Or the babe that took waec fund once or jamb twice? Or the one that took 20k to 50k on birthday or every festive periods, or the one that I sent to computer school or the one I took to hairdressing to learn when she was roaming street for nothing, If I lie, make thunder fire... if you says I'm worthless, they can't, but the only good things is the one I paid her up to 400 level is my baby mama now so investment not wasted. If no my mumu for bi first class.. I dey vex jooh, or all the olosho and ashis that collected over 1k-3k for shortime to 5k to 8k till day break from 2004 to 2016, accounting to more than 150 olosho/ashi so far and you still see me as worthless. I have invested more than you ever think. Mchew.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2016
MsFaith:

Put your pix on ur profile, let's see how 'handsome' this born2fuck really is. Most women are ugly so are most men. Since you love fucking them don't forget to Bleep ur female relatives join.
which of the female relatives, my Uncle daughter or Sister daughter? I don't think you are serious, I Bleep and they enjoyed it, they even demanded for more later on. Wetin come bi my own, na enjoyment to enjoyment.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by MsFaith: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
worthless to who? The one I paid her school fees from 100 level to 400? Or the babe that took waec fund once or jamb twice? Or the one that took 20k to 50k on birthday or every festive periods, or the one that I sent to computer school or the one I took to hairdressing to learn when she was roaming street for nothing, If I lie, make thunder fire... if you says I'm worthless, they can't, but the only good things is the one I paid her up to 400 level is my baby mama now so investment not wasted. If no my mumu for bi first class.. I dey vex jooh, or all the olosho and ashis that collected over 1k-3k for shortime to 5k to 8k till day break from 2004 to 2016, accounting to more than 150 olosho/ashi so far and you still see me as worthless. I have invested more than you ever think. Mchew.
cheesy, omo, I just laugh ur matter.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by oscaruzie(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2016
elobyobi:
Interpretation:
1. So, if a guy doesn't feel happy, sad, moody, disappointed, angry, Hot, ecstatic, anxious, at various times he doesn't love you.
2. If he loves you so much that he flaunts you to his ex. If he thinks you're the one, and he just needs to get the pesky ex off his back, to try to convince her to move on and find love, as he has done, then he doesn't love you
3. If you so happen to be "hot" (whatever that means), and he takes you places, the same places he used to go to when he was single, He doesn't love you. If he weren't using u, he'd wrap u up like agidi and then lock you up in the house for his eyes only. (Why does that remind me of a certain religion?)
4. Of course love is not sex. He should keep visiting his exes and side chicks, whom he doesn't love, because he doesn't want to "use" you.
Did I miss anything?

you get sense broad.....stewpeed ass girls
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by Nonsreal(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Fake hair (weave)

Fake nails

Fake height (high heels)

Fake everything

No girl deserves a good man and no girl should have an opinion/suggestions on men

And no girl should call a guy ugly because girls are the ugliest creature on earth
guy dat guy a bottle of origin
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by activelyA(f): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Fake hair (weave)

Fake nails

Fake height (high heels)

Fake everything

My God!!!
Mama Afonjastinks ... Behold your son
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by Adedayo97(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na xo we c am oh
Martinola:
broz...women mata taya me
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by Caseless: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
ajokeade920:
hmmmm What do Men really want in a Woman sef? Having a woman as a wife does not even satisfy their selfish ego!
grin e pain am
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by Frankraj: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
PROJECT 50 BILLION NAIRA.

Stand up for what you believe, because you can fall for anything.- Les Brown.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there. The ability to stay FOCUSED is the key to winning.

The GOAL is to keep MMM Nigeria strong and standing. For us to achieve this, there must be a healthy balance of PH AND GH.

I CHALLENGE every participant who has ever gotten HELP from this community.
Anyone whose life MMM has touched;
Anyone whose family got better in 2016 through the HELP of MMM COMMUNITY;
Anyone who paid rent with the HELP of MMM;
Anyone who got married with the HELP of our Green MAVROS;
Anyone who bought a new car;
Anyone who started a business with the HELP of our Green MAVROS;
Anyone who bought a plot of land;
Anyone who built a house;
Anyone who moved up the ladder of FINANCIAL FREEDOM;
Anyone who paid medical bills;
Anyone who paid school fees;
Anyone whose life has changed for the better through the HELP of our Green MAVROS;
Anyone who has ever written "Together we change the world in their letter of happiness "

I CHALLENGE you to stand up for what you believe.

Stand up for THE CHALLENGE TO SUSTAIN MMM NIGERIA. JOIN PROJECT 50 BILLION NAIRA TODAY.

The Magnificent Power of Crowd Funding:

We have approximately 2.5M participants in MMM NIGERIA, with each of us creating a request to provide HELP of 20,000 today which will not be matched till the freeze is off, see the maths:

20,000 Naira X 2,500,000 participants = 50 BILLION NAIRA. FIFTY BILLION NAIRA.

It is not about a few people doing a lot, it is about lots of people doing a few things.

Pls, keep reposting.

#istandwithMMMNIG copied as received.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by majorbravo: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Frankraj:
PROJECT 50 BILLION NAIRA.

Stand up for what you believe, because you can fall for anything.- Les Brown.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there. The ability to stay FOCUSED is the key to winning.

The GOAL is to keep MMM Nigeria strong and standing. For us to achieve this, there must be a healthy balance of PH AND GH.

I CHALLENGE every participant who has ever gotten HELP from this community.
Anyone whose life MMM has touched;
Anyone whose family got better in 2016 through the HELP of MMM COMMUNITY;
Anyone who paid rent with the HELP of MMM;
Anyone who got married with the HELP of our Green MAVROS;
Anyone who bought a new car;
Anyone who started a business with the HELP of our Green MAVROS;
Anyone who bought a plot of land;
Anyone who built a house;
Anyone who moved up the ladder of FINANCIAL FREEDOM;
Anyone who paid medical bills;
Anyone who paid school fees;
Anyone whose life has changed for the better through the HELP of our Green MAVROS;
Anyone who has ever written "Together we change the world in their letter of happiness "

I CHALLENGE you to stand up for what you believe.

Stand up for THE CHALLENGE TO SUSTAIN MMM NIGERIA. JOIN PROJECT 50 BILLION NAIRA TODAY.

The Magnificent Power of Crowd Funding:

We have approximately 2.5M participants in MMM NIGERIA, with each of us creating a request to provide HELP of 20,000 today which will not be matched till the freeze is off, see the maths:

20,000 Naira X 2,500,000 participants = 50 BILLION NAIRA. FIFTY BILLION NAIRA.

It is not about a few people doing a lot, it is about lots of people doing a few things.

Pls, keep reposting.

#istandwithMMMNIG copied as received.

So who pays the 30% of the 50 billion (65billion) back to the 2.5million participants who would provide help in the end? This model is bound to crumble at some point even if not now. All the people who invest in this Ponzi scheme don't give a f**k whose ox is gored.
Re: Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) by michaelolushola: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Here are few classic ways to know the truth behind his love. Read on…

Changes in behaviour: Does your guy show different types of mood and behaviour towards you? Then he might not be in love with you. Notice, if your man is changing his behaviour before and after meeting you, then, it is a clear sign that he is using you. A selfish man will butter you when he needs or else would consider you nothing!

Make ex jealous: Did he have a bad past relationship? If he has shared with you then try to see whether he talks about taking revenge with his ex and make her jealous. Getting cheated or betrayed hurts the ego of a man and revenge is the best option to feel light. If he is trying to take you at places where his ex can notice the two of you, then it can show that he is trying to use you.

Arm candy: A girl can clearly make out that her man is not interested in her if he tries to treat you as his arm candy. Just to show off to friends, many men date hot chicks. If your guy tries to come extremely close to you in public places or in front of his friends then it shows that he is not really in love with you but, just using you to get popularity. If your guy is not treating you the same way when you two are alone then it is clear that you are not his love. This is a sign to know the hidden intentions of a man.

Physical love: Love is more based on physical proximity than mental. In the beginning, physical love is more stronger in the lives of a couple. But, there are many men who control themselves till the right time comes. If your guy tries to get physically close to you (with or without your consent) then he is using you for wrong intentions. Test him. Avoid letting him come close to you for few days or weeks and see his response. You can judge accordingly.
http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/is-your-man-using-you.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Don't be a side chic to anyone ladies! You are far more precious than this. Find a man who needs you and is more than capable of providing for you. Check out LostRib.com for quality men looking for serious relationships here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crush / Our Pre-wedding Pictures / Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.