Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? (24236 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by dafman10(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
Is it proper to tell your friend that his wife is seriously having an affair with your boss?

Pls my dear NLders i need candid opinion(s) cos am in a serious dilemma
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Tobenia(f): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2009
what else is new,i don't think there is anything new again in this generation of ours. I will just mind my bussiness. its left 4 him to find out himself.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Sine1: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2009
I will fuk her as well

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by PacAmaru: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Depending on how close I am with that my"friend"
Else I wouldn't mind fvvcking her too when I find out,on comasi level

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
No.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by tosik(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
sometime people doesn't know that minding your own business is priceless.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Kobicove(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
dafman10:
Is it proper to tell your friend that his wife is seriously having an affair with your boss?

Pls my dear NLders i need candid opinion(s) cos am in a serious dilemma

Do you know this for a fact or are you just making assumption? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Theboy21: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2021
cheesy cheesy just use a new Anonymous sim to prove or show evidence to your friend, it should be by message or chat (never reveal your identity to your friend) and let him witness with his two eyes... Better play smart cos you might be the biggest loser cheesy cheesy

270 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by coldsummer: 12:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Amebo is not your portion.

Stay out of other people's marriages. You don't know the battles they are fighting. If you can't help them, don't destroy them.

You are not even sure if the husband knows or if they have an open marriage.

Anything and everything is possible in this time and age.

Stay out!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by DoctorDree(m): 12:34am On Apr 20, 2021
No.......My job will be at risk and I might end up loosing more than the three people involved...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by TimmyTen(m): 12:36am On Apr 20, 2021
It is right to do the right thing... Let the friend know what he is into.... but be smart about it cos if the couple reconciles you’ll become the enermy, if your Boss finds out you lose your job grin

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by AllenSpencer: 12:36am On Apr 20, 2021
This are some of the reason people get missing and never to be found again.

Silence is golden!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Yes. Find a way to do discreetly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by AfroKnight: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2021
angry

The “Mind your business” crew will tell you to keep quiet. That’s why when shît happens to them nobody tells them until they lose out big time.

Friendship is about being loyal even when it is difficult to be loyal.

Solution:

Tell him

However, if you are sure your friend is the type who believes in “mind your business” when he sees another friend in danger, then ignore him. He will not appreciate your loyalty. Let him find out the hard way, else you will be casting your Pearls before swine and they will trample upon it and turn against you.

Just know that if you tell him the truth, HE WILL TELL HIS WIFE THAT YOU TOLD HIM. That’s how people in relationships and marriages do. Whatever you don’t want the wife to hear, don’t tell the husband. And if you think he deserves to know the truth, prepare for the consequences. And tell your friend what the consequences are if he reveals your identity to his wife.

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by AllenSpencer: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2021
TimmyTen:
It is right to do the right thing... Let the friend know what his/she is into.

And If I happen to be the Boss she is dating, He will end up inside a canal. Never to be seen by any human again.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Twoclans(f): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Is something wrong with my brain or did I actually see a 2009 thread been pushed to front page cool cool

Since 2009 ?The wife would have even given birth for the boss sef.

Biko let me just go back to sleep. This is unbelievable.

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by itzmarvyx(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2021
AllenSpencer:
This are some of the reason people get missing and never to be found again.

Silence is golden!

May God never give us your type of friend. Amin.. undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by errigdee: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2021
walai e nor just good make man dey do AMEBOR anyhow #egetwhy
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by sorom4: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2021
I wonder why people are asking the Op to be silent. Where is the brotherhood? Op...if you are so sure, abeg tell your friend ASAP. It can either be indirectly or anonymously

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by TripA(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2021
you, your boss your friend and his cheating wife should all get out....

but in Nigeria it now a state of " look out for number one" Everyman for himself

So......
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by emmabest2000(m): 12:40am On Apr 20, 2021
For your info
The Boss in the picture no longer alive shocked
The husband of the woman filed for divorce in 2010 and they’re no longer together anymore grin
The OP that posted this thread traveled abroad but end up in jail lipsrsealed

CASE CLOSED tongue

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by AllenSpencer: 12:41am On Apr 20, 2021
itzmarvyx:

May God never give us your type of friend. Amin.. undecided

I pray your mouth wont also set you on a journey of no return.

Amin!
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by luminouz(m): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2021
Will you? undecided

Then you have the answer to these annoying questions of late

N.B: Being a NL Mod is tough job. Imagine being so starved of topics to generate clicks that you have to go like 12 years into the past to get one as clickbait. I just hope y'all are getting paid. I can't imagine what you guys go through with these bombastic topics just to generate traffic.

Even the OP last visited NL 2 years ago. Haba!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by revived: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2021
E go be
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by BruncleZuma: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Option A4: Quit your job, move to another town, city then make a post on Social Media like the Banker from Calabar and his 'girlfriend'.

Option 1: Talk to your boss, tell him you know the woman is married; there is a high probability you'd get fired.

Option 2: Talk to your friend, there is a higher probability that he has the IQ of a snail and would drop your name into the conversation and the wife gets her beau to fire you.

Option 3: Talk to the wife, with your evidence and convince her to stop or you'd inform her husband (make sure you record it - because small bunu wen she go give her husband fit twist the story against you).

Option 4: see option A4 above.

Option 5: Mind your business as you have to work to survive and your friend and his wife have their own respective problems to work on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Wetin concine me?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Kingcalls: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Y not...I will open her asss just like they opened pantamis asss... she is street , so she should b kicked to the streets... this is what u get when u decide to wife a hoe that lived a promiscuous life...sex to them is nothing....this is for the simps that say , her past is her past, do not cast the first stone, do not judge .... this is usually the end result...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by mejai(m): 12:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Thread since 2009

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by starbuck(f): 12:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Op made this post months after I gave birth to my 1st daughter (she is 12 already)...

He should come and tell us the aftermath beside is MOD that pushed this high on something we don't know shocked shocked

Modified

The poster is even MIA since 2019 shocked shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Folabifreeman(m): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2021
*Light's weed*

2009 topic just made Mothersucking FP. shocked

RIP NAIRALAND!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 20, 2021
Kobicove:

Do you know this for a fact or are you just making assumption? undecided
Op, this is that your friend #busted
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Twoclans(f): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2021
luminouz:
Will you? undecided

Then you have the answer to these annoying questions of late

Shebi you won't go and sleep you are disturbing your head ontop 2009 matter .OP's last seen is 2019.

Lumi go and sleep or better still go and look for a good ukwu. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm A Christian In Love With A Muslim Friend / Our Pre-wedding Pictures / Things Girls Should Know About Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.