Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? (765 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? by CyberG: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2009
Often times, Nigerian guys traveling to Nigeria for the holidays (Christmas, etc) try to "hook-up" or pre-arrange to meet someone they first got their attention online (e.g. NL). This seems quite a nice idea. . .because both parties can get an idea of what raunchy and crazy maradonic games grin would be up once the eagle lands. Well, I am planning to be in Naija but though I have thought of this, I think is really extra hassle I don't need. Me thinks I could just fly into Naija and I can meet as many ladies as I have time for. Maybe, I am over-confident with my silky moves? My good looks? Or, just plain old conversation that gets somewhere really fast? Or, the fact that I don't care to impress anyone but just says what I wanna say and any lady who so meets me would truly have met an awesome cookie?

Okay, so guys: what has been your approach when you go to Nigeria? Do you go the online route, face-to-face or even a combination of both? In fact, maybe some lady first tried to pick you up?

Ladies: do you prefer to be intrigued by a guy who, though you just met. . .but gets you pleasantly dizzy sooner than you could imagine wink, or the careful one who plans like 3-6 months ahead by chatting you up in the meet-up zone? Plus, the fact that you have to deal with with the accompanying drama, insults and counter-insults that can easily ensue (from 3rd parties who also become interested)? Your thoughts?
Re: Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? by whitelexi(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2009
Dude, whichever model u choose, u will not escape it. The funny part is that no matter how hard u try to hide the fact that you came in from abroad, they will know. . . Easily too. I went out with friends, we were all dressed tight and speaking correct pidgin but for some reason, i was the centre of attraction for the babes. Asked why, they replied: My skin texture and complexion is different.

Next we went to get some food at a nice joint like that. . . Everyone ordered what they wanted but when it got to my turn the waitress smiled and asked if i came in from somewhere. . . Asked how she knew, she said: even my pidgin english sounded like it had some serious phonetics. . . Personally, i didnt even notice anything different in all our pidgin english oh.

Whatever boat u choose, girls will come to u, the bad side is its the hardest thing to know which one is for real and which one just wants to flow with u cos u are in from abroad. Guard your loins, because they will also see u as easy prey!
Re: Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? by toshacer: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
hahahah- ladies are for ten kobo, so, if you like dress tight like astronauts or speak like queen elizabeth- other dudes, local dudes, will always get the correct ladies while you struggle to impress, you no know say na naija? nobody send anyone for naija, except you dey yah local village.

Poster, just be yourself, if you only have your mouth, you will get ladies, where you come from doesnt realy matter, at least not in Naija, but realy, sophis ladies do hate guys who want to impress them with their clothes, their looks, there accents or where they come from, why, because the same place wey you dey pose say you come from, might just be the same place they come from., so, just be your true Naija guyman.
Re: Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? by SisiKill1: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sigh!
Re: Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? by Gabry(f): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2009
I dont date people whom I meet online smiley
Re: Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? by iice(f): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2009
undecided
Re: Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? by Sauron1: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2009
CyberG:

Okay, so guys: what has been your approach when you go to Nigeria? Do you go the online route, face-to-face or even a combination of both? In fact, maybe some lady first tried to pick you up?

Nigeria?
Do you need any step by step manual to nail Naija babes?
Go to any of their malls in Lagos, buy popcorn and coke and watch as Naija babes will swarm at you like KILLER BEES.
Re: Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
Desperate with no game whatsoever grin
Re: Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nigeria?
Do you need any step by step manual to nail Naija babes?
Go to any of their malls in Lagos, buy popcorn and coke and watch as Naija babes will swarm at you like KILLER BEES.

grin grin grin
Re: Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? by platinumnk(f): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
lol is it that serious- ??
Quote-Asked why, they replied: My skin texture and complexion is different--

I was told that in Lagos too! lmao

(1) (Reply)

After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! / Proposing Without A House Yet: / Coping With An Older Lady(sincere Reply Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.