Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! (764 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / Can You Date Your EX Back After 5yrs Of Broken Relationship? / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by olistan(m): 3:18am On Nov 16, 2009
Yes, she said what surprises her is buying her gift or taking out for shopping not giving her money to buy herself. Is there still love in that or is she seeing someone else?
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by Gabry(f): 3:22am On Nov 16, 2009
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by Kunbee: 3:29am On Nov 16, 2009
Mschew
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by OAM4J: 4:33am On Nov 16, 2009
so? keep suprising her now.
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by na2day2(m): 4:40am On Nov 16, 2009
olistan:

Yes, she said what surprises her is buying her gift or taking out for shopping not giving her money to buy herself. Is there still love in that or is she seeing someone else?

u can surprise her by dumping her, am sure she will like that alot grin grin grin
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by selena(f): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2009
So what is the problem?
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by Pweety4me(f): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2009
So na so some men dey think?r u not poor by d way?is she not kinda doing u a favour here?c'mon!give her some credit here jeeeeez lipsrsealed grin tongue
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by airzzee(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2009
If she likes surprises, then call her one weekend and tell her "Baby, it's all over between you and me." Which other surprise will be bigger than this
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by iice(f): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2009
Will you be hiring NL to do P.I work? undecided
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by tashanja(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
Why not gift wrap her an empty box for a surprise cool grin
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by Godmother(f): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
I rteally dont understand why you are asking questions here.Just because she has changed over time and now prefers gifts doesnt mean she is cheating undecided
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by omega25red(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
To me it seems like the poster had a special occassion with his lady and instead of buying her a taughtful gift he tried to give her money for her to buy what she wants her self. in response to this the lady now decided to let him know that instead of being thoughtless with the way you give me gifts or without even trying to know the things i like you should take me out shopping.

undecided i think thats what i get from his story. Poster be more thoughtful and learn about your woman instead of throwing cash at her.
Re: After 5yrs Of Relationship, My Babe Said What She Likes Most Is Surprises! by N101: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
omega25red:

undecided i think thats what i get from his story. Poster be more thoughtful and learn about your woman instead of throwing cash at her.

Thank you, I can't believe it's taken him 5 years to figure this out.  There's an obvious communication problem!

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In Her/his Sheos What Would You Do? / Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly / Would U Still Go On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.