Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai (11278 Views)

Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly / Probe Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Govts Over N11trn Electricity Fund – Serap / Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by emmasege: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Calm down you are wrong on that

Gej is a big mistake Nigeria made

Analyst and patriot says it's going to take us a

century & half to correct the damage he caused.
Then, how long will it take to correct the mistakes, cluelessness, lack of sense and urgency of purpose of the current and worst regime (Buhari) in Nigeria's democratic history, Mr. Analyst and Amoye?
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by agbangam: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2016
Firefire:

SMH...

Your case is beyond natural. But keep going, you might eventually get deliverance ahead.

But seriously have u ever wondered where all d money Nigeria made during d oil boom in GEJ time went to? We all can see wat Dubia, d UAE did with all d money dey made from oil, but were did our own went to? May God have mercy on dis nation.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Babysheart(f): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2016
Yawns.
Babachir Lawal
Buratai
Amaechi
the guy at the FIRS...
Aisha Buhari..
Yawns.
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by agbangam: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
So what happened to the good times we were enjoying then?

Do you think it was the Grace of God that was keeping our economy buoyant?

Please ElRufai should go to hell

My dear u were not enjoying any good times den rather dey were dey only suspended our dooms day, which is now here wit us. Countries like Norway, Dubai n Co. Were busy saving, investing for d future while our politicians were only paying Salaries n looting d rest. As soon as d oil price dropped, we all can now see how empty d country is. No savings, dey did not diversify, nothing to fall back on as soon as d oil boom was over.
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by NairaMaster1(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Jibril659:
Oga try get sense for once in your life, 20billion dollars got missing under Jonathan and no one said a thing, it cost Sanusi his position because he tried to expose them.

The two spent 9 years. Wait and see what Buhari will spend in 4 years on travelling alone. He met $35b now your reserve is $24b in less than a year.
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by sekundosekundo: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Can you name all the past presidents of Nigeria, their origins and their sainthood?.
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by seguno2: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
I thought that the Federation Account is jointly owned by the:

- 774 LGAs
- 36 states and
- the Federal government

https://www.nairaland.com/3521361/faac-disburses-n386bn-fg-states

Maybe El Rufai doesn't get that.
Maybe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by sekundosekundo: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
I don't think Ya'Adua had chance to blow half of that

I believe Notorious spender GEJ spent all of that money

Little wonder why his wife has $175M is dead mother's name

And Aisha your saint's least wrist watch costs #24mil.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by seguno2: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

PARROT is very different from patriot oh, Alagba.
Haba!
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by sekundosekundo: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

F L A T H E A D

How is drug pushing in SA? i heard those commie police are coming hard on your business /?? grin grin grin grin grin

FLATCHEST

How is ritual killing in Ogun? we heard that one kills his Mum there and nemesis is catching up with them?.
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by femi4: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2016
Like Dagrin asked: Where is Mr Yar adua?
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by henrysam(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2016
How much was your own share out of it, you need to tell us as u are part Oc the administrations
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Proffdada: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2016
okosodo:
Jonthan was the best thing to happen to nigeria, but evil will always be exalted in nigeria. Just like some animals are campaining for atiku for 2019, he might just win. Nigeria is finished
undecided

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Billiondoe: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
The only problem I feel Jonathan had was that he did not know the power he had as a Commander in chief and dint want to step on people's toes.

I mean no disrespect but I wonder why we are always been lead by [b][/b]Ex-Convicts...just look at the list of people who are in power undecided the only one who has a clear record was GEJ...

So really what do Nigerians want? We don't respect people with good Values...Am not saying he was a saint but I think he did his Best... Instead we celebrate Ex-cons. And they all go into power without Rehabilitation... from Obj to even the Man who killed the First Democratic elected president, for what sins again? I can't remember?

I believe if you have a problem with the law you are not a first-class citizen and respect the law, how can someone who dose not obey the law protect it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by DaBullIT(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2016
sekundosekundo:

And Aisha your saint's least wrist watch costs #24mil.

Typical, #24M vs $25M and $175M

Shame has departed from you
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by ujadonald: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Your vote don't count when you insult your leaders[color=#006600][/color][quote author=sasquareT post=51972003][/quote]
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by lagosrd: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Idiotic of this man always blaming the dead and the alive ones. Can someone tell him that tarsus death is better than his been alive with the trash he calls APC.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by DonCortino: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
$40bn in (foreign) reserves and $27bn in the Excess Crude Account?

That is a lot of money.

For those insulting Nasir el-Rufai, ever wondered what happened and where the money went?

Hell rufai was part of the team that squandered that money! He was still in pdp then. If not he would not have known.

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Sibrah: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

That is a lot of money.

For those insulting Nasir el-Rufai, ever wondered what happened and where the money went?
Good point, they prefer to attack the messenger.
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by AnodaIT(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2016
TheBlackGeneral:

Odiegwu o. Met ke
abeg just collect the extra "e" go add for me
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by signz: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2016
agbangam:

But seriously have u ever wondered where all d money Nigeria made during d oil boom in GEJ time went to? We all can see wat Dubia, d UAE did with all d money dey made from oil, but were did our own went to? May God have mercy on dis nation.

How much did we make?

52% belonged to the Federal government

the remaining 48% went to State governors and LG Chairmen.

We've seen what GEJ did with his 52% ( whether the projects he embarked on are small or low quality is another matter entirely ).

I believe we should also ask what State Governors and LG Chairmen did with theirs

3 Likes

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Jesusloveyou: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2016
AnodaIT:
How much did Obasanjo met when coming to power and oil price was $45?

Buhari has no excuse
but your ineffectual buffoon that received more than $120 per barrel And $67b in reserve also has excuses for 6yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Jesusloveyou: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2016
NairaMaster1:

The two spent 9 years. Wait and see what Buhari will spend in 4 years on travelling alone. He met $35b now your reserve is $24b in less than a year.
correct yourself, is $29. 5b not 35b

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by flowe247(f): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2016
he never get tire of talking.... while his state is having difficulties here and there....

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Mujaheeeden: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2016
agbangam:

My dear u were not enjoying any good times den rather dey were dey only suspended our dooms day, which is now here wit us. Countries like Norway, Dubai n Co. Were busy saving, investing for d future while our politicians were only paying Salaries n looting d rest. As soon as d oil price dropped, we all can now see how empty d country is. No savings, dey did not diversify, nothing to fall back on as soon as d oil boom was over.
Get out from my mention

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by tuniski: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

That is a lot of money.

Have u ever heard of CBN defending the naira? That is where the Foreign reserve went and as per the ECA and other monies, salary increase,subsidy and infrastructure consume them. Less I forget, nigeria was still far better when handed to buhari and worse when handed to pdp/obj.
They should stop complaining and face their work or simply resign sef.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Adminisher: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2016
AnodaIT:
How much did Obasanjo met when coming to power and oil price was $45?

Buhari has no excuse

OBJ was as much a failure as Jonathan. Jonathan was the worst President Nigeria ever had. There is a mistake in translation here. ElRufai only compared two failures.
Nigerians should look more holistically.
The PDP never delivered on infrastructure, power, Agriculture, education or health.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Davialala(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2016
Hell Rufei how much did u pay ur bloodsucking brothers to kill the innocent people in Kaduna? Pls i need an answer.

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by tonytony208(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

That is a lot of money.

Why not ask hell fire Rufai to show evidence that they actually left such money before you start taking side? Or maybe you are one of those dumb and blinded payperpost agents.
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by sekundosekundo: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Typical, #24M vs $25M and $175M

Shame has departed from you

It's you that has no shame. How old is Aisha in the office of the president's Wife and her least wrist watch is #24mil. By the time she stays longer in that office, how much do you think will be in her accounts and that of her ghost accounts if she can spend such in ordinary wrist watch?.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by mmsen: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

That is a lot of money.

Why don't you ask yourself why you are so gullible?

Remember when Sanusi claimed that $47 billion went missing? Then continually revised that figure until it was zero?

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by mmsen: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2016
signz:

How much did we make?

52% belonged to the Federal government

the remaining 48% went to State governors and LG Chairmen.

We've seen what GEJ did with his 52% ( whether the projects he embarked on are small or low quality is another matter entirely ).

I believe we should also ask what State Governors and LG Chairmen did with theirs

The big mistake that Jonathan made was in squandering money on trying to educate the northern masses.

He failed to appreciate northern culture - the impoverished majority are meant to be a slave underclass without means of providing for themselves.

You see that now with foolish northern governors claiming that Almajiri schools are too expensive to run only for them to turn around and spend equivalent sums on trips to the Arabian desert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC / PDP Releases Timetable For Fresh Governorship Primary In Abia / FG Closes Land Borders Till Sunday For Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.