Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai (11308 Views)

Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly / Probe Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Govts Over N11trn Electricity Fund – Serap / Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by desiredmee(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
And why is he telling us,please take it to the appropriate quarters and let it be looked into
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2016
You left out Obj's govt Wc u served in. Hypocritical midget.
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by signz: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2016
mmsen:

The big mistake that Jonathan made was in squandering money on trying to educate the northern masses.

He failed to appreciate northern culture which, that the impoverished majority are meant to be a slave underclass without means of providing for themselves.

You see that now with foolish northern governors claiming that Almajiri schools are too expensive to run but then they turn around and spend equivalent sums on trips to the Arabian desert.

I cannot agree with you more. This is spot on
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by AnodaIT(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
but your ineffectual buffoon that received more than $120 per barrel And $67b in reserve also has excuses for 6yrs.
I looked at your comment then at your name and I'm beginning to have doubts if I really would like Jesus to love me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by mmsen: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Billiondoe:
The only problem I feel Jonathan had was that he did not know the power he had as a Commander in chief and dint want to step on people's toes.

I mean no disrespect but I wonder why we are always been lead by [b][/b]Ex-Convicts...just look at the list of people who are in power undecided the only one who has a clear record was GEJ...

So really what do Nigerians want? We don't respect people with good Values...Am not saying he was a saint but I think he did his Best... Instead we celebrate Ex-cons. And they all go into power without Rehabilitation... from Obj to even the Man who killed the First Democratic elected president, for what sins again? I can't remember?

I believe if you have a problem with the law you are not a first-class citizen and respect the law, how can someone who dose not obey the law protect it?

GEJ was far better than his predecessors.

Yar'adua was the original 'Baba Go Slow' who lied to the public about his health and subsequently caused a constitutional crisis. Meanwhile his wife was collecting bribes from all comers.

OBJ's tenure was an extension of the destructive military era.

Abdusalami's tenure gave us the useless constitution that we now labor under.

Abacha. Even today money that himself and his family stole is being repatriated. Meanwhile some people insist that 'Abacha never stole'.

Shonekan was never given a chance.

Babangida. No comment.

Buhari. We all know what Buhari is and has been. This is the fool who decided that it was better to pay the penalty fee for not building the much needed Lagos metro than to complete the project and reap the benefits. The final project would have cost N100m, the penalty fee (for late cancellation) N70m. This is what happens when people waste their youth studying the Quran instead of mathematics...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Yyeske(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
GEJ was just a waste,

He never empowered the south not even providing pipe borne water for his Otuoke with his influence as president,

Made a few millionaires and billionaires,

Squandered our Commonwealth,

Was the weakest link in the midst of five presidents we had during his tenure(Iweala, Stella Oduah, PEJ, GEJ himself and Alison madueke the petroleum minister).

A fool he is
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by icybeth(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
U are very sick! Stupid man
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by DaBullIT(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
How long has she been President's wife that she single-handedly funded a project to feed IDP camps among other things during the first week of swearing in ? Didn't you and your people accuse her of spending 500M when Buhari was asking Nigerians to donate money to buy his presidential ticket ? hahahahahahahbbbb ??

At least Buhari has not been in Politics since early 80's so what's your excuse ??

Your arguments are immature , sorry i won't engage you again

sekundosekundo:

It's you that has no shame. How old is Aisha in the office of the president's Wife and her least wrist watch is #24mil. By the time she stays longer in that office, how much do you think will be in her accounts and that of her ghost accounts if she can spend such in ordinary wrist watch?.
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by NairaMaster1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
correct yourself, is $29. 5b not 35b

I pity you. Google Nigeria foreign reserves as at may 29/2015.
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by Codes151(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Calm down you are wrong on that

Gej is a big mistake Nigeria made

Analyst and patriot says it's going to take us a

century & half to correct the damage he caused.
you are too wrong cuz u couldn't see through!!! Gej was the best
Re: Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai by sekundosekundo: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
How long has she been President's wife that she single-handedly funded a project to feed IDP camps among other things during the first week of swearing in ? Didn't you and your people accuse her of spending 500M when Buhari was asking Nigerians to donate money to buy his presidential ticket ? hahahahahahahbbbb ??

At least Buhari has not been in Politics since early 80's so what's your excuse ??

Your arguments are immature , sorry i won't engage you again

She feeds IDP camps my ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun Plays Golf At 2017 Governor's Cup Tournament / PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke / APGA Appoints Emeka & Bianca Ojukwu, Obiano, Soludo, Umeh Others As Bot Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.