Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) (40094 Views)

Meet Beautiful Lady, Gift David Who Barbs To Sponsor Herself In School(photos) / What Is Your Excuse? Meet The Pretty Lady Who Drives Keke To Sponsor Herself Thr / Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by Elchappo: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
People re just saying Fine crayfish, is it that the gal is now a crayfish
Cous nah she be the only fine thing i can see in that pix...
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by khalhokage(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
dovelike:
Not as much as your mom
Chai! See finishing, please remind me never to have a spat with you grin

Clean, simple and devastating.

3 Likes

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by khalhokage(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
shawnfamous:
d one she had was d one with my dad nd ur mum.. bastardd

Oga, e don do, she don win grin

Na only you call am "Goat and bastard'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
h
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by domopps(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
And someone will come nd ask me why do guys like career babes!

Cheeers
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by Laveda(f): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
cool She try.
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by protocol(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
I like ladies who hussule with their legs closed
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by gradeA(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
kudos girl.

And some girls somewhere be asking for Christmas gifts as if it is their birthday.

One asked me the other day, how would this Christmas be. I said I would be getting lots of gift and celebrating. she was like wow, for who? I said... for the celebrant.
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by ipain: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
abatisegun:
Hardworking lady keep it up u will soon gain it. When some of girls like u are into illicit job
lol. Like midehi2 who was busy defending yahoo boys. That biitch forks yahoo boys fro a living.

The bitchh should come see woman like her. Bloody nonsense!
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by ipain: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
dovelike:

My friend zzzziip it. Are you any better than the so called useless girls?
it seems your name is "useless girl" why do you feel pained by his words? Better be independent like the girl in the pic and men will respect you.

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by ipain: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
adexsimply:
Ayam not understanding, are you one of the useless girls he was referring to?
she definitely is one of those who depend on men for her upkeep. It's very obvious. That was how midehi2 took the yahoo boy thread personal. Why? Because she forks them for a living.

4 Likes

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Good
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by midehi2(f): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
ipain:
lol. Like midehi2 who was busy defending yahoo boys. That biitch forks yahoo boys fro a living.

The bitchh should come see woman like her. Bloody nonsense!
Eeyaa! if only you know my profession, let me give you some hints grin

Whisky
Papa
Charlie
Bravo
Lima

let me pause here grin

I am not olosho like your mother tongue grin

Chao!

1 Like

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by Agbalanze(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
dovelike:

Why are u vibrating like a Nokia torch cause the guy mentioned "useless girl"?
I would have said that you are a useless girl but it's none of my business...

3 Likes

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
una to dey copy from Linda ikeji.....spit
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by tivta(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Runs girls won't like this
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
midehi2:

Whisky
Papa
Charlie
Bravo
Lima

let me pause here grin

Chao!

Common.... Thats hard
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by ventilation: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
That's helen salami, Garba Ibrahims live in LovePeddler undecided
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
SexyNairalander:
i love girls that are hardworking

Seconded
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by akigbemaru: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Cray fish seller
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by igbeke: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
So what is the big deal? From time immemorial people have been doing menial jobs to sponsor themselves through school. It is not peculiar to Nigeria.
If u care to know, I was an Okada rider allthrough my Unilag days. I did it with dignity.
No food for lazy man.
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Agbalanze:

Why are u vibrating like a Nokia torch cause the guy mentioned "useless girl"?
I would have said that you are a useless girl but it's none of my business...
You don call am useless girl already na, lolz... But the girl sha, her own dey her body, she took it personal. Perhaps she's one of them. cool

Ur moniker though, what's the meaning plz Watched a movie where someone was referred to as 'Agbalanze the cat'...
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
igbeke:
So what is the big deal? From time immemorial people have been doing menial jobs to sponsor themselves through school. It is not peculiar to Nigeria.
If u care to know, I was an Okada rider allthrough my Unilag days. I did it with dignity.
No food for lazy man.
It's a big deal coz while this was common in the past as you say, same cannot be said in these times...

And the reason for this awareness is for her to get encouragement/patronage.. It's true this isn't peculiar to Nigeria but this is one of ours and as such she deserves all the commendation she gets..

1 Like

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by ipain: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
midehi2:

Whisky
Papa
Charlie
Bravo
Lima

let me pause here grin

Chao!

Bittch... how many diccks have you forked this month? How much were you paid? Bloody parasite, no skills, complete liability
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by babasolo(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
INTROVERT:
Location location location

your head dey there...
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by midehi2(f): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
ipain:

Bittch... how many diccks have you forked this month? How much were you paid? Bloody parasite, no skills, complete liability
Do i need to battle words with this crap, oh no! too classic for infant, my dear find your level, i have better things to deal with

less i forget, its like you dont know what 'chao' means, pls use google and stop crowding my mentions.
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by TheGuy5: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice one girl...The Lord bless your hustle. Finding what to do is not the problem of our youths. It is PRIDE (coming from where, one couldn't say) that is stagnating the youths of Nigeria. But they may travel overseas and do demeaning jobs. Irony. Should this girl succeed in packaging this venture into an efficient business process with a modern outlook and advertise for vacancies, the same youths who wouldn't identify with 'selling crayfish" would dress nicely and accept a 'packaged' title in the company for small salaries!

Package your own business. Working in a job is NEVER a sin or a bad option, BUT as is common with life, if the desired alternative is unavailable, please take your destiny in your hands and do something!

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by Ddy(m): 3:27am On Dec 18, 2016
dovelike:

u sound like a runs girl
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by ipain: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2016
midehi2:

Do i need to battle words with this crap, oh no! too classic for infant, my dear find your level, i have better things to deal with

less i forget, its like you dont know what 'chao' means, pls use google and stop crowding my mentions.
biitcch... it's "Classy" not Classic.

It's "lest" and not less and finally it's "Ciao" which is Italian word for goodbye and not chao.

Bitchh needs to upgrade her spelling.
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by midehi2(f): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2016
ipain:
biitcch... it's "Classy" not Classic.

It's "lest" and not less and finally it's "Ciao" which is Italian word for goodbye and not chao.

Bitchh needs to upgrade her spelling.
you are really dumb to know about Mexican and Italian...mumu

my last mention to you is 'Ode!
chao
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by abialic(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Oron is endowed.
https://mobile.facebook.com/oroheritage/photos/a.303236879848671.1073741828.301784736660552/305832722922420/?type=3&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.305832722922420%3Atl_objid.305832722922420%3Athid.301784736660552%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1483257599%3A9053562318730647074

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM / Discrimination Because Of The Kind Of University Attended.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.