Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) (40091 Views)

Meet Beautiful Lady, Gift David Who Barbs To Sponsor Herself In School(photos) / What Is Your Excuse? Meet The Pretty Lady Who Drives Keke To Sponsor Herself Thr / Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by ipain: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2016
midehi2:

you are really dumb to know about Mexican and Italian...mumu

my last mention to you is 'Ode!
chao

Bitchh, yahoo boy forked your brains so bad you can't even take correction. How could you know the right spelling when you roll with dudes who are less educated, drop outs and scam people for living and you defend them on nairaland.

Bitch, how much would you pay for schooling you without forking you?

Roll with educated dudes like moi cheesy and your life will be upgrade because right now, you seem to roll with yahoo boys, many of whom can't even spell.

Midehi2, defender of yahoo boys. What a befitting title huh undecided

Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Kids every where! They don't even value their parents any more!!
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by ipain: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
austinosita:
Kids every where! They don't even value their parents any more!!
lol
Re: Female Student Sells Crayfish To Sponsor Herself In School (Pics) by divineappo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
I called her, she has a bad attitude, Its seems her business is booming already and she is now feeling proud.

The way she even responded was so unfriendly. As if my call was a disturbance.

Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / Discrimination Because Of The Kind Of University Attended. / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.