Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Is It Possible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible (662 Views)

Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible by Pelummy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
is it possible for a lady to just get married immediately without dating(at least,for weeks,months or a year).cos my girlfriend said she does not want to experience heartbreak.
Re: Is It Possible by Godmother(f): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
She will end up getting married to someone she doesnt really know and that in itself will cause her a lot of pains later on
Re: Is It Possible by Pelummy(f): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ godmother,i tought as much,bt i told she wouldn't listen
Re: Is It Possible by coolier(f): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2009
Re: Is It Possible by madlady(f): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2009
@Poster, Yes
Re: Is It Possible by Pelummy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ madlady,don't u tink she can still experience heartbreak in her marriage life,but i prefer it when am still a spinster so i cn treat any Bleep up coming my way in future
Re: Is It Possible by omega25red(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2009
Arrange marriage will work for her. Hope she is very subservient because if she doesn't do what her man says she will get her ass beat
Re: Is It Possible by madlady(f): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ Pelummyn, yes she most defiantly can, but  you will have bad experiences even if you know a person for years.
                     Both sides of my family practice "match making" some times you do not even met until the wedding day, ok it's rare for us to do that anymore.
Re: Is It Possible by no1madman(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2009
yes oh. . .  it works sometimes,if there's understanding,patience and love.
Re: Is It Possible by no1madman(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^how u dey,jamo girl?
Re: Is It Possible by Mrblazer(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
I cant believe ''package marriage'' still exist in Nigeria. Tell her she might end up marrying an Incubus.
Re: Is It Possible by madlady(f): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2009
grin grin grin grin

@no1madman, so i am no longer your NL wifey, ok oh. I am fine, you keeping well?
Re: Is It Possible by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2009
@poster
am i missing something?
isnt it that if you get heartbreak from dating then you ¨postpone¨the wedding or take your time to get the RIGHT person?!

what is this lady afraid of? if she doesnt want to experience heartbreak then she MUST get to know/discover/bond/like and LOVE this guy beforehand.

there is no reason to marry any guy until she KNOWS for sure that he is the right one.
anyway it takes some time to plan a wedding so it wont be that quick.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Made In Heaven: I12 Years Old Man Weds 17 Years Old Girl Teenager / What A Relationship Is This Pls Help / Re: What Attracts You Most In A Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.