Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) (9090 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by goodman3(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
I have this girl i love so much, she also loves me too. We just finished secondary school and are about entering the university. She is sixteen yrs old while i'm 4months older than her, but i look like a 24yrs old because i am very tall and huge and i have a very matured face. Fellow NLs i already have marriage to this girl in mind(we have agreed not to Be Intimate). We are very close and comfortable with each other. We even share the darkest and shameful secrets about ourselves without feeling akward. We have lasted 8months without quarrelling and we talk and spend time with each other for hours almost everyday. Pls do you think it is possible for us to get married in future?
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by MrsChima(f): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
Ask the question again when you leave your parent's home, graduated from university, and obtain a steady job.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by 190: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
LMFAO!!!

JeffBABA - You are on a LONGGGGG thing - Fi le -

U are so confused and may God in his infinite mercies have mercy on you
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by upendo98(f): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ CHIMA!! cool

Thumbs up.

What's the hurry for? first /puppy love.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by livedit(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
Yes, it's possible.  You two could be high school sweethearts forever.  Not to sound like a old lady in a shoe.  But the two of you are still very young.  You two have alot of growing and maturing to do.  Although you say you may "look" older, the fact remains, you are NOT older.  Entering in adulthood changes many things in a woman and a man.  I'm not saying that you two couldn't live happily ever after, but right now. It's still very early on to be worrying yourselves to rather or not she is "the one".  Enjoy your teenage years because you won't get those back.  What was meant to be will be.  I think it's great that the two of you get along terrifically and seem very compatible.  But as you two go threw the changes of life, that doesn't mean it will remain permanently that way.  Livedit is not being pessimistic about your relationship/friendship, just being realistic.  I truly hope all goes well and that you were blessed enough to find someone whom you get along with and connect with on so many different levels.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by MMM2(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
op
RELATIONSHIP, ROMANCE  and NAIRALAND ROMANCE SECTION.

Re 4 18 yrs sorry 25yrs and above.

So logout right now and go and read ur books.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^^
That would mean kicking out NATASHA
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by goodman3(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
Tanx 4 ur opinions, @190 i ain't confused aiight. @MMM is it cuz i said i am 16 that u are degrading me, b a little matured about dis pls.[quote][/quote]
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by mcnikes(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ask the question again when you leave your parent's home, graduated from university, and obtain a steady job. 

Na true talk be that. Imagine 8months and they've had no argument. Real puppy love.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by MMM2(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
That would mean kicking out NATASHA

yes
all of dem should go 2 kids/children section or education section.
And read dere books.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by tellwisdom: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2011
op
RELATIONSHIP, ROMANCE and NAIRALAND ROMANCE SECTION.

Re 4 18 yrs sorry 25yrs and above.

So logout right now and go and read your books

True talk!

@OP, when i was at ur age, i was focused with my studies! wondering what u kids re turning into angry angry
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by MMM2(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2011
op
ok sorry,

u will marry her,
but go and read ur books 4 now.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by amuukwu1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
Jeffbaba:

I have this girl i love so much, she also loves me too. We just finished secondary school and are about entering the university. She is sixteen yrs old while i'm 4months older than her, but i look like a 24yrs old because i am very tall and huge and i have a very matured face. Fellow NLs i already have marriage to this girl in mind(we have agreed not to Be Intimate). We are very close and comfortable with each other. We even share the darkest and shameful secrets about ourselves without feeling akward. We have lasted 8months without quarrelling and we talk and spend time with each other for hours almost everyday. Pls do you think it is possible for us to get married in future?

an wao, u never see your jamb results, you are talking about marriage, nwoke m, go an study for your uni.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kanyingold: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
yeeee,lol, i trust ur guys with your responses.wat on earth r u tinkin of oga jeff?my advice,go and read ur books and stop tinkin of marriage for now.leave marriage for the marriageables and stop asking 'boyish' question
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2011
@OP
Berra think of books now, coz considering the factx too both of u are of same age, that alone might be an obstacle. . .before your through with uni and nysc. . get a job, then u will understand. Enjoy it, while it last though
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by 190: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2011
ROTFLMFAOOOO at the username :: His Excellency B.K. Njoku 
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2011
@OP face your book cuz
1.Your Girl's gonna leave you
2.You guys gonna break up.

Besides she's 16 she'll soon enter that phase when you are no longer on her level.just focus on ur studies and enjoy life the way it should beside marriage what the hell are you thinking. first u need career,and also some experience in relationships.True Story
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by chibaby5(f): 12:45am On Jun 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Imagine![/size] And i spent tym readin ds 4rm sum1 ma lil bro is even an elder to  angry
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2011

gat to behave, or my SSS boys will be waiting to interogate u.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by 190: 1:02am On Jun 29, 2011
His Excellency B.K. Njoku:

gat to behave, or my SSS boys will be waiting to interogate u.

what should i do, be scared

mtscheww angry angry
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by BABE3: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2011
^^ Can't you see his username? LOL-- You no dey fear face?
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by 190: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2011
Excellency B.K. Njoku  wat the heck kinda name is that

does that name put food in the mouths of the million hungry nigerians back home

should i be scared of a name, seems u dont know me BABE wife

No offence Excellency B.K. Njoku  but except someone is really worthy of making the life of a fellow being worth living

I usually dont give my respect out easily

All the same Greet your SSS boys for me  grin  grin
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by BABE3: 1:10am On Jun 29, 2011
^^ Lmao--- You still dey misyan---That his name carry power o.

Which kind username be dat sef---lol
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by 190: 1:17am On Jun 29, 2011
^I tire -

Njoku elijah!! grin grin
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Excelboi(m): 5:35am On Jun 29, 2011
^^NJOKU otororinpopo @op,beta no too trust una sef at this early stage! Dia will be a time u guys will be fed up with eachoda, though i cnt say of una relationship but me am talking from experience! Takia
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nekai(f): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2011
Jeffbaba:

How very cute!!! *Pats you on the head and hands you a biscuit*  kiss
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by ngensolut(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2011
hey, y do u think of marrying so early, u have been watching too much of african magic.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Spclst900: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2011
What young people think about these days scare the shit out of me. Marriage! When there are stock pile of books to read.

Poster.

Focus on your studies for now and leave things of later for later.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kpolli(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2011
190:

LMFAO!!!

JeffBABA - You are on a LONGGGGG thing - Fi le -

U are so confused and may God in his infinite mercies have mercy on you

AMEN
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kabukabu50(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2011
Jeffbaba:

The OP needs to get his life in order first before thinking about marriage, at 16 you should be totally into your books,you should not even start to think about marriage till you hit 30, smh,you haven't had ANY life experiences yet,and it seem right now you are [/b]thinking with your baby manhood instead of with your brains[b].

If I was your elder brother, I would design your face with backhand for even contemplating such rubbish,its immature punks like you that are procreating all over the place , littering the world with children who have no chance in life grin
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Roland17(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2011
@OP
both of u are still very young and inexperienced, you are going to meet so many other people, distance and time would determine how u r emotionally formed in years to come, just remove the thoughts of marriage now, u are a man and have got soooooo much to achieve and cover. keep your focus on ur education, if u succeed in that field, you might be lucky to still have her.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
Pay more attention to your education for now. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Like The Breasst Am Seeing Whenever I Open Romance Section / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.