Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Courage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Courage (440 Views)

If You Still Feel SHY To Approach Fine Girls Then Use This Trick to Get Courage / Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. / 5 Tips Of Approaching Girls – Get Courage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courage by Marioplus(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
This is not A TIME for US; BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS TO GET DISTRACTED BY
NEGATIVE NEWS
ECONOMIC MELTDOWN
FAMILY CHALLENGES
PERSONAL LIFESTYLE TRIALS
RATHER
AMIDST ALL THESE
FOCUS ON OUR VICTORY IN ALL SITUATIONS; JESUS CHRIST
ALL that HE HAS MADE AVAILABLE TO US
through HIS FINISHED WORKS "IT IS FINISHED" (Jn.19:30)
"BLESSED and WORTHY of PRAISE be the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, who has blessed us with EVERY SPIRITUAL BLESSING in the HEAVENLY REALMS in CHRIST" (Eph.1:3)
BE SPECIFIC TO CALL EACH SPIRITUAL BLESSING BY ITS NAME TO MANIFEST INTO YOUR LIFE THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR HUNGER FOR GOD, ask GOD TO REFILL YOU WITH A GENUINE HUNGER FOR HIMSELF WITHIN YOU thus
GOD, MY FATHER FILL ME WITH A GENUINE HUNGER FOR YOU THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR FIRE FOR GOD;
PRAY
LORD GOD RE-FIRE ME THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Courage by EmperorKross(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
May the good God bless us all. Amen.
Re: Courage by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
EmperorKross:
May the good God bless us all. Amen.
grin grin
Re: Courage by EmperorKross(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
grin grin

Baba you no type Amen ? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Courage by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
EmperorKross:

Baba you no type Amen ? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy
may the lord be with you sir

(1) (Reply)

Listerine Can Help To Curb The Spread Of STI / Are You A ONE MINUTES MAN? / Sugar Babes Or Momma Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.