Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) (47107 Views)

Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda / 100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by NigerDeltan(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2016
G
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by legendte(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Angrymode: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2016
Elchappo:
If I am to answer that number 1;
My answers:

1a.. The agent inhibiting the healing process is called Bigotry nd tribalism, in a nut shell, The Change agent..

1b. The type of inflammation therein is Illiteracy...

1c.. Stages of the occuring inflammation are;
- Economic try ur luck policies
- handing the finance affairs to an account clerk.
- Confusing Forex to cows.

1d. The only type of healing process here is removing the dullard, Mr Buhari from The other room..

grin grin grin
You won't kill person this morning with this your comment.

Please be careful so the dullard and his dulling crew don't decide to quadruple the intended data hike to reduce such washing.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by bazzyblings: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Which kain kweshons be this bikonu

The lecturer dey write he family history
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2016
These questions are easy believe me.. If you study well and attend classes.. Should be a breeze.. I'm used to questions like this so i don't see it as a big deal

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool coollectural fe pa yon
Lecturer fe pa eniyan
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Always say no to weeds, or other hard drugs grin
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
AnonyNymous:

Lecturer fe pa eniyan
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by passionate88: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Elchappo:
My answers:

1a.. The agent inhibiting the healing process is called Bigotry nd tribalism, in a nut shell, The Change agent..

1d. The only type of healing process here is removing the dullard, Mr Buhari from The other room..

PARMANENTLY keep the dullard in the other room. let him not near the office again. he should die ontop Mama zahra
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by princejayboss: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Elchappo:
My answers:

Dam you got me cracked up, that I forgot the traffic light has shown for me to movie... Kai you get bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Onechancearmy:
I hope the person who set this question is left alone. He or she clearly has a talent for comedy.

Our Universities have become a joke. Comedians producing graduates who will then complain they can't find work.
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by zuby4real10(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2016
I doubt if this nonsense is really coming out from that school cos no serious institution will approve that crap as an examination.i smell some anti buhari agents printed it to just to make unnecessary attention.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by seunlly(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2016

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Newton8(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2016
princejayboss:

Dam you got me cracked up, that I forgot the traffic light has shown for me to movie... Kai you get bad mouth

Driving and still browsing... undecided Please, keep the road safe! That's risky bruv
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by nelszx: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2016
zuby4real10:
I doubt if this nonsense is really coming out from that school cos no serious institution will approve that crap as an examination.i smell some anti buhari agents printed it to just to make unnecessary attention.

Aside the names which I believe are illustrations, those questions aren't crap. You fail it you repeat that year. He used illustrations to ask his questions. Once you fail the (a) part you have failed the full question

cc: davbravo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by fudmitesdeedat(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2016
Is this true soo?? The lecturerl must have gone insane.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Abbeyme: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2016
grin grin grin

Elchappo:
My answers:

So COMICAL!!! That's whom you are!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by harmbhrosz(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Lol... good old days of exam.

Just forget the story behind the question, pick out the point that relates to the course and lay down your answers
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Myself2(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2016
Elchappo:
My answers:

grin grin grin
OMG I'm laughing so hard right now tears are in my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by harmbhrosz(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2016
zuby4real10:
lol did you really pass through school lol and everything is anti-buhari to you

The Whole story is a distraction that relates to normal distraction in life when you have surgical procedure to go through, just forget the story behind the question, pick out the point and answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by curvilicious: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Buhari is a name of a president
Therefore the name can be used to site examples

Shikena
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by curvilicious: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2016
fudmitesdeedat:
Is this true soo?? The lecturerl must have gone insane.

Abegi go and sitdown
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by AbuMikey(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2016
Scenario Questions, the type You see in "Law of Contract"
Just to spice up the questions and get you confused a little gringrin
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by toprealman: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2016
The lecturer is in order as question is very basic. Microchip squad will be disorganised definitely!
My only observation is that each section has one question and candidates ate expected to attempt one from EACH section.
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by princejayboss: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Newton8:

Driving and still browsing... undecided Please, keep the road safe! That's risky bruv

Copy that bro ... But the traffic in Mexico city is killing, what can one do than to read crazy Naija news while you wait for the traffic to move .... Thanks anyways
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Deilluminator(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Nothing is wrong with the questions. Anyone who thinks that any of the names use in the questions belongs to him should rush to court and claim damage.
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2016
na medical student go sabi this one
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Sike(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2016
What's the name of this University please
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by godson4u79(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Pls dont dp follow follow inside canal oooo shocked shocked shocked
herzern:
Followinq

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by lawalosky(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Which kain kweshons be this bikonu
who is des lecturer dat set dis "Tantamount of decorum hullabaloo" questions, pray baba no trace u, if he sees it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity / What's The Difference Between 'Good Evening' (5pm) And 'Good Evening' (8pm)? / The 31 Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.