Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) (47116 Views)

Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda / 100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2016
Ok next!!!!
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Lagbaja01(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Elchappo:
If I am to answer that number 1;
My answers:

1a.. The agent inhibiting the healing process is called Bigotry nd tribalism, in a nut shell, The Change agent..

1b. The type of inflammation therein is Illiteracy...

1c.. Stages of the occurring inflammation are;
- Economic try ur luck policies
- handing the finance affairs to an account clerk.
- Confusing Forex to cows.
1d. The only type of healing process here is removing the dullard, Mr Buhari from The other room..
your carryover na automatic o...in short na rustication... lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by prinzeepule(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2016
am i the only person that see this questions as fake? Am not a fan of bubu buh the instruction says answer 1 question from each section yet questions 1 n 2 shown has only one question each. Not sure there is any school that base exam on 40 marks too.

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Asiri1991: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2016
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki and technical questions are like Lala and snake.
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by excess4luv: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2016
This is simply " [color=#990000]WORD PROBLEM LEADING TO SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION/color]"
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Gentlesoul96(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2016
WOruGunu:
am sure this questions are being set by a Kwasu lecturer

I guess as much.....kwasu lecturers prefer applied questions than a straight forward question
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2016
I need the Name of the school now!!!
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by tunjidare2(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Freedom of speech dey I no go dull you, but freedom out of speech I can't assure you...

It's a nice troll on the present situation of the country, I hope we get a lil correction in the presidential office, so as to do the needful for Nigerians.
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Realist2: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
nero2face:
de lecturer didn't want them to pass...he is confusing them even more

The No.1 question is direct applied question, your concern should be MAINLY on a knife cut and its refusal to healing, causes of inflammation........, the ''Aisha buhari and the other room '' are just unnecessary distractions.
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol did you really pass through school lol and everything is anti-buhari to you

The Whole story is a distraction that relates to normal distraction in life when you have surgical procedure to go through, just forget the story behind the question, pick out the point and answer.

Exactly ! Its just a hilarious scenario question .
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by fergie001: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Elchappo:
My answers:

1a.. The agent inhibiting the healing process is called Bigotry nd tribalism, in a nut shell, The Change agent..

1c.. Stages of the occuring inflammation are;

1d. The only type of healing process here is removing the dullard, Mr Buhari from The other room..
Chappo,Chappo,how many times did I call u,U are wicked,wallahi

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by adisaigbo1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Correct lecturer.....he deserves an award

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Kimikazi2: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Eleyi lagbara o
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by nopretense: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
D questions r standard ones...
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by pembisco(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
As a medical lab scientist, those questions are standard.
Just pick the points and forget about the names and other distractions. These are just basic Histopatholgy questions done in 300L

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by princefaculty(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Using buhari in this exams is enough to fail the students...
Hunger, recession, kwarapshun, oza room, Magu, Baba-chair, travelling, cabal, hike is prices of goods and services, not accepting responsibility for even wrongs abviously committed, etc
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
I can't wait to see what Buhari has to say to this lmao grin
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Elchappo:
My answers:

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by tutorago: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Which kain kweshons be this bikonu

This lecturer actually went to far. Which school was this exam written?
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Elchappo:
My answers:

hahahahahahahahahah chisoz. What a perfect answer. Walahi, u don kill person with laughing gas

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by brownhawk: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
nero2face:
de lecturer didn't want them to pass...he is confusing them even more
dude there's nothing confusing in that for a serious mind
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Krasid2: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
pembisco:
As a medical lab scientist, those questions are standard.
Just pick the points and forget about the names and other distractions. These are just basic Histopatholgy questions done in 300L
Do you know the answers to the 1st question?
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by pembisco(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Krasid2:
Do you know the answers to the 1st question?
Why not. The question has already ruled out immuno suppression (platelets, phargocytes) and vitamin deficiency (ascorbic acid) as the reason behind the delay in the wound healing. So anything outside these two could be your answer to (a).
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by nelszx: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
prinzeepule:
am i the only person that see this questions as fake? Am not a fan of bubu buh the instruction says answer 1 question from each section yet questions 1 n 2 shown has only one question each. Not sure there is any school that base exam on 40 marks too.

#JustSaying

The exam isn't 40 marks the essay section is. There is a section before this which is subjective like a question carrying 5 answers T or F which is 30 marks on its own.
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by DanielGb(m): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Normal questions for the serious students. The funny thing is the illustration.
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by DanielGb(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2016
prinzeepule:

#JustSaying

Each Section have an illustration with 4 different questions.
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Playa0ne: 1:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Abbeyme:
grin grin grin

So COMICAL!!! That's whom you are!!

I thought that your command of English is flawless? Dummy!
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Abbeyme: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Playa0ne:

I thought that your command of English is flawless? Dummy!

Whats dumb and dummy about you? None for now!
Re: Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity / Induction Of IMSU Theater Art Freshers (Photos) / Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.