Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

[must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs (2505 Views)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by NaijaLoaded24: 10:05pm On May 24, 2017

An unmarried young man representing the ‘F*ck Boys Association of Nigeria’ has inspired the members of his social circle about how he finally had his way with a lady who stubbornly refused his advances.

Relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a casanova who seems proud of his actions. He has shared his recent encounter with a lady who refused him s*x severally till he hoodwinked her with the architectural work of his house.

More To Read @ http://celebrityvibez.com
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by Afonjashapmouth: 10:07pm On May 24, 2017
Maybe d gal dey even help d mumu save the remaining 5mb glory wey he use remain from fukery... Congratulations on ur emptiness bro..

3 Likes

Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by Ribajae(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
woah i like dis... embarassed
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by Alphamale2017(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2017
immediately I saw joro , I stopped reading. because I can assure u it's a lie that was cooked up

2 Likes

Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by MostBanned: 10:51pm On May 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:
immediately I saw joro , I stopped reading. because I can assure u it's a lie that was cooked up

Lol.....but this kain lie sweet
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by agrovick(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by SexyNairalander: 12:14am On May 25, 2017
booked

lols
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by stevewale(m): 2:02am On May 25, 2017
grin the way all these empty brain so called slay queens fall for anything anyhow these days make smh for some ladies out there
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by boss1310(m): 3:13am On May 25, 2017
in other words,for those of you who are chasing every pant available make sure you are doing good with yourself before focusing on women
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by NaijaLoaded24: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Maybe d gal dey even help d mumu save the remaining 5mb glory wey he use remain from fukery... Congratulations on ur emptiness bro..
lolzzz
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by NaijaLoaded24: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2017
boss1310:
in other words,for those of you who are chasing every pant available make sure you are doing good with yourself before focusing on women
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Date An Illiterate / Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe / Apologises To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.