Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! (4888 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad / Could My Dirty Past Be Haunting Me? Please Help Before I Go Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! by prittigrrr(f): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2010
coolier:

Oh! I finally summed up the courage to call him and you know what? he's not a ghost after all. We're becoming good friends and getting to know each other, we mail, chat, exchange photos and talk on the phone from time to time and as we do not live in the same country, we plan on meeting again some place this summer.

That is wonderful! I knew he was a gift to you from our Lord! How sweet the father is to give you another piece of your late father and beloved brother, no matter the circumstances of his birth.
Re: I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! by bigworld: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2010
men! its a big world,GOD has granted your wish,only not the way you planned . i lost my younger broda last year,while i was serving. and i,ll give anything to know that he is a twin.and guess what i lost the only thing i took from him after his death(his sim card). and now i fell i have failed him. some how i envy you.get to know the new broda ,and establish a bond that people will envy.
Re: I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! by whiteroses(f): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2010
aww girls get attached to their brothers a lot i pray noone lose a sibling by Gods grace
Re: I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! by coolier(f): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2010
bigworld:

i lost my younger broda last year,while i was serving. and i,ll give anything to know that he is a twin.and guess what i lost the only thing i took from him after his death(his sim card). and now i fell i have failed him.

No, you haven't failed him for loosing his sim card and that is not the only thing you have of him, you have lots of memories my dear, and those are more valuable than a sim card because he continues to live in your heart.
Re: I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! by bintab(f): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2010
coolier:

Oh! I finally summed up the courage to call him and you know what? he's not a ghost after all. We're becoming good friends and getting to know each other, we mail, chat, exchange photos and talk on the phone from time to time and as we do not live in the same country, we plan on meeting again some place this summer.
Happy for you girl.
Re: I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! by davidif: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
What did you eventually end up doing?
Re: I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! by davidif: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Have you introduced him to your family yet?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! by kunleweb: 5:35pm On May 19, 2019
coolier:
My brother died and was buried seven years ago. We were inseparable in those days and I almost believed my life was also coming to an end. Often times I wished I could see him again, just one more time to tell him how much I loved him and missed him, how badly I hurt and how things are just not the same without him. But time they say heal wounds and in years to follow I was my old bubbling self again with sweet memories of him.

You can then imagine my shock coming face to face with him on an International flight. I was seated right next to him. I fainted when I got to my seat and saw him and it took the flight crew some time to revive me and assist me to my seat of course next to him. I was still shaking all over when one of the flight attendants jokingly said to him "keep an eye on her now, will you", and he replied "sure". He spoke to the hostess, she saw him too! he made himself visible to her!

I looked at him again and he smiled at me. I couldn't have mistaken that smile I've missed so much, those lovely set of teeth! I didn't know what to say I just introduced myself and gave excuses for fainting. "It's OK", he said, smiling again "you looked like you saw a ghost". He then introduced himself and all through the flight I learnt a lot of other things about about him, his family, childhood etc.

And what do you know? He turned out to be my half brother, whom I never knew existed or met. He carries a photograph of my dad in his wallet. He was born exactly the same year as my late brother, anybody would have taken them for identical twins had my brother not passed away. You see, I grew up with my parents in a house full of love that is why this is so shocking and not once did my father mentioned him or his mum.

I never told him much about me during the flight, I was still in shock to do so, so he had no inkling of who I am. I just let him do the talking most of the time. Now I think of him all of the time.  What do I do now? I have his number and email.

Wow. Blast from the past

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help!!! I Am Married, But I Only Have Sex 15 Times In A Year! / Living With My Sister Whose Husband Is In Abroad / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.