Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? (3454 Views)

Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Michaeljnr225(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
To get straight to the point. I met this girl some time ago and we instantly zinged. We've been at it for a long time now, talking about how we'd like to get married and stuff. Though I'm financially incapable of that at the moment. Of the things I like about her, her honesty takes home the cake. She's freaking honest but not at a hundred percent though. She's 24, comes from a poor background and is in her second year in the university. And to add to it, she's given me four years to get my shit together as she feels we'd both be fully ready for it by then; financially and otherwise. I on the other hand is 26 with little going. But she inspires me a lot. So much so that she's become the fuel of my ambition for wanting to get rich as I've made her so many promises that I intend to keep. We've been going at it smoothly with no issues until recently when she told me that some guy came home to ask for her hand in marriage which I can't say if she truly refused. She told me herself that she did but I doubt. And according to her he's an uneducated trader who imports and exports goods but she's willing to go out with him as per say the guy get money to spend and I have little to give but that I'm her pick any time, any day. I'm so uncomfortable with the idea because she doesn't want me jealous or seeing other girls for that matter and I just dey pity the guy join. At the same time I can't find it me to walk away cause it feels like I've known her forever. So pls guys what should I do?
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by daddytime(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin grin

Musa don see another one for gate this morning.

You dey pity person wey I sure say your babe don dey open nyansh for already for money sake.

How naive....

You suppose dey pity yourself o because na you dey center of pitch wey dem dey play about like football.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Awwww, this is so touching. Why didn't she stick to the original plan of waiting 4 years for you to get your ducks in a row? Wasn't that what you pinky swore on?
I also don't even get why she seems in a hurry to get married at her age. If she insists on marrying this other guy, then let it be & bid her adieu. I mean, this is going to put more pressure on you if you're now going to have to compete for her affections with a love rival far wealthier than you. It shouldn't be that way. If she really cares about you she's going to wait for you, not add unnecessary triangles & tension.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by 2dice01: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
she is willing to go out because he is rich grin

Its Game over Bro

Find you another girlfriend

8 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Michaeljnr225(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Awwww, this is so touching. Why didn't she stick to the original plan of waiting 4 years for you to get your ducks in a row? Wasn't that what you pinky swore on?
I also don't even get why she seems in a hurry to get married at her age. If she insists on marrying this other guy, then let it be & bid her adieu. I mean, this is going to put more pressure on you if you're now going to have to compete for her affections with a love rival far wealthier than you. It shouldn't be that way. If she really cares about you she's going to wait for you, not add unnecessary triangles & tension.

Do you think I should move on? It is interesting to note that she still texts and calls me on a steady and we get intimate still
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Michaeljnr225(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
2dice01:
she is willing to go out because he is rich grin

Its Game over Bro

Find you another girlfriend

Aptly put, because I don't have much to give ATM. She's got fees to pay, rent and a host of other things. She told me he's uninteresting as a person and she's only using him because I'm broke but she loves me still

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by phrenology: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Guyman make you no go do pass yourself.
And I think the person you should pity more at this time is yourself and not the guy coming to take over.
He's got the means you know? Ask yourself what you've got. I will say you got; Ambitions, Dreams you intend to realize but you are not there yet.
Now she wants to start going out or at least CHOP the guy's money for now, but what do you think is going to happen in the long run especially when she starts feeling too comfortable? Don't tell me you haven't thought about that.

In case you haven't... That should teach you how to think!

Last piece: Why put yourself in the middle when you and I know you will hurt most?
Let yourself be free of her so as not to lose your sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Allow her to marry him . Don’t allow a lady to make you chase money in an illegal fashion.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by shege45: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Michaeljnr225:
To get straight to the point. I met this girl some time ago and we instantly zinged. We've been at it for a long time now, talking about how we'd like to get married and stuff. Though I'm financially incapable of that at the moment. Of the things I like about her, her honesty takes home the cake. She's freaking honest but not at a hundred percent though. She's 24, comes from a poor background and is in her second year in the university. And to add to it, she's given me four years to get my shit together as she feels we'd both be fully ready for it by then; financially and otherwise. I on the other hand is 26 with little going. But she inspires me a lot. So much so that she's become the fuel of my ambition for wanting to get rich as I've made her so many promises that I intend to keep. We've been going at it smoothly with no issues until recently when she told me that some guy came home to ask for her hand in marriage which I can't say if she truly refused. She told me herself that she did but I doubt. And according to her he's an uneducated trader who imports and exports goods but she's willing to go out with him as per say the guy get money to spend and I have little to give but that I'm her pick any time, any day. I'm so uncomfortable with the idea because she doesn't want me jealous or seeing other girls for that matter and I just dey pity the guy join. At the same time I can't find it me to walk away cause it feels like I've known her forever. So pls guys what should I do?
guy let her go. Don’t put unnecessary pressure on ur self cus of her. Since u said the babe is from a poor background, thats the more reason you should let her marry a rich guy. Sometimes you have to let go of something you love not bcus you want to, but because you need to. More so, what’s even the guarantee that after that four years now you would marry her? If you leave her then she begins to blame you for her not being marry cus u didn’t allow her marry the guy. My guy stylishly tell her to go with the rich dude. Forget all this promises. People change bro

7 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by biz2get(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
You see a problem.

I see an Opportunity..

Be wise bro. Make wise decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Jokerman(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Michaeljnr225:

Aptly put, because I don't have much to give ATM. She's got fees to pay, rent and a host of other things. She told me he's uninteresting as a person and she's only using him because I'm broke but she loves me still

Lol... Iti abaranba angry you go dey alright laslas grin
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by 2dice01: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Michaeljnr225:

Well she will only tell you what you need to here

She is only telling you so as to clear her mind

So you think the other guy is Mr.Money miss road

Well you can play along if you cant quit the relationship then find you a new Girlfriend cus when she brings the shocker or start acting weird you wont be disappointed
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Michaeljnr225:

Do you think I should move on? It is interesting to note that she still texts and calls me on a steady and we get intimate still

Well imo, it means nothing if her bread gets buttered both sides while you get crumbs. The decision is yours to make.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
If I were you, I would just move on.
Money buys almost everything. Forget all the rubbish you guys had, without fuel, motor no go start.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
it's end of the road for ur love life brah! find you another spec and move on already so u don't get hurt at the end

#las las u go dey alright bro

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Jaqenhghar: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:
BS. From my experience if a woman wants to be with U she will. She wont be giving u terms and conditions. Im very poor with that shît. Once you start giving me terms Im out tha do'

2 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Login12: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Your such a box of wisdom

I have a cousins who'se girlfriend left him for a weathy man but two years into the marriage she back crying woo as we speak she's in my cousins house begging to return

3 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by modik(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Michaeljnr225:

Guy, if you ask me, she shouldn't be your priority for any reason for now.

Push and strive first to get your footing financially as a man, then, better ladies shall be added unto you. Do this and be a man of your own else, you will live a life of a conquered man and no woman respects a broke man.
Remember, beside every successful man, there is a good woman and no woman is proud to que beside a below the line man. My thought tho.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

BS. From my experience if a woman wants to be with U she will. She wont be giving u terms and conditions. Im very poor with that shît. Once you start giving me terms Im out tha do'

Absolutely!
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Login12:

Your such a box of wisdom

I have a cousins who'se girlfriend left him for a weathy man but two years into the marriage she back crying woo as we speak she's in my cousins house begging to return

Yeah, all that glitters isn't gold. She might end up with an abusive, controlling man.
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by united442(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
o.p i can bet my life that babe will leave you soon.

its jst a matter of time, how and when but she's going to leave you soon!

i swear..!

jst prepare for your heart break..from now till February next year..

funny enough, you are pitying someone that has already wongrin

a girl will cheat on you with the guy she always complain about to you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by united442(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Michaeljnr225:

nigga trust me, its just a matter of time before you see her change..it will even shock yougrin..

e be like film trick..

its not dat she dnt love you, she loves you but soon ,she's going to start having a double mindgrin

dude i knw what am saying..okay..

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by united442(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Michaeljnr225:

BIG TIME SCAMMMM!grin

op na so them do me ooo

"make i chop e moni, make i chop e money", before you know, VOOOOM!grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Kendumazy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmmmm. Make i chop his money, before you know, pregnancy go enter, before you know she done marry the importer and exporter. Too much money!, before you know it she done born pikin. This is the end of Micheal grundy love journey!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Login12: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, all that glitters isn't gold. She might end up with an abusive, controlling man.

As if you know very abusive fellow
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Login12:

As if you know very abusive fellow

Well, why did the other lady you were talking about come crawling back?
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Login12: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, why did the other lady you were talking about come crawling back?

Her man became abusive and not so sweet as my cousin "her words "
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Login12:

It's not rocket science then, in the end they bite more than they could chew.
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Login12:

Did he take her back?
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Login12: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's not rocket science then, in the end they bite more than they could chew.

I swear down

Do you do private chart

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by Login12: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Did he take her back?

She came as a result of abuse

And I'm sure you don't chase her if you where in his shoes
Re: Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Login12:

I swear down

Do you do private chart

I'd rather not lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Is More Painful? / She Said I Am Too Innocent / A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.