Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji (7718 Views)

Here Is Nairaland CEO's (seun Osewa) 2005 Valentine Day Request!!! / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / Rumour! Nigerian Blogger Linda Ifeoma Ikeji Is Reportedly Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by piperson(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Theoigios:

How I wish you know better than what you say, well I would like to say a few things about what you said or point out some few things, you started by saying we should go and look for our aboki masters, lol first aboki's are not Yorubas, why bring them into the issue? Oh and if you are trying to say that our president has failed the country and therefore we(Yorubas and Hausas) are in the same boat well that's good tho, at least I know he got some vote from your tribe too or did all of the igbos vote for Jonathan? Nah!! Ion think So, so stop trying to vindicate yourself(your tribe) on that

It really pained me when I read your comment
and i realised that you think all yorubas are afonja, chai it really pained me, here's a tip if you wanna critize something please study and understand that thing first.... And yes.... Igbos are wonderful people, their ladies are beautiful, their guys are handsome, their children are brilliant.
I would end on this note... All the tribes in Nigeria is good and we all have flaws as well, please let's stop seeing the flaws alone but also the beautiful and wonderful part, its only then we can understand and move forward... Yorubas are lovely, wonderful and awesome, the hausas ain't bad, lets think more on unity rather than division, let's love each other please.....
Thank You
I remain my humble self.... Ogundipe Adedayo(theoigios)
I love nigeria and Nigerians
I love every tribe and everybody

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Seun - include the dislike or downvote button so that hateful comments don't show on nairaland.
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Divay22(f): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by piperson(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by DaisyII: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
chai! Uncle Seun is cute...but Op ehnn. grin :X
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by piperson(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaisyII:
chai! Uncle Seun is cute...but Op ehnn. grin :X

ehn?
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by ejaylynn01: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
yes ooo
Julietcutie:
is that seun? shocked grin. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) / Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? / What It Is Like For A Woman To Receive Double Penetration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.